>

Thread: Sheri - Thai style fun

Default Sheri - Thai style fun

Person's Name : Sheri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Sunday 24th June 2018

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine : Yes (but doesn’t show all her assets to advantage)

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Short, great body, lovely figure, no babies, firm D cup enhanced titties, nice tiny nipples that are a soft pink but get dark when erect. Tatt on lower right of tummy. Says “Chemist”.

Pussy : Classic small Thai pussy and lips. Constrained natural map of Tassie that was trimmed, but regrettably lots of stubble on pussy and lips.

Roster : Sunday, Tuesday and Friday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM

Review:

I rocked up and climbed the stairs not quite knowing if I would have a no-show as Sheri doesn’t normally work Sundays. Lo and behold who should open the door and with her boobies bursting into a fabulous cleavage – but Sheri herself. Lucky me!

As usual Sheri presented in a terrific bikini that showed off her ample boobies. They really are something to behold. Well ..... I was certainly about to hold them. Lovely eye and face makeup. These Thai gals just do the presentation thing so well.

She had some music on her phone and a new boom box that was cool. I provided the colored strobe lights and away we went.

I spent years of my life in Thailand in the good old days and being with Sheri took me back to those really fun times.

Boobies are fun to play with and fortunately she likes nipple attention. I sat back while she did a little dance for me as she stripped off. Nice DFK, that progressed down to her famous DT BBBJ. Excellent action, soft, wet and down to the hairs.

DATY on her is fun but unfortunately I’m not a fan of hairy pussy lips. Sheri has a lovely tiny pussy in classic paper-clip size Thai style. I’ve encouraged her to shave it and indeed done it for her but she doesn’t like the itching and can obviously get enough bookings for her not to worry about it. Pity that two of 533’s young stars Paulina and Sheri both have stubbly pussies.

All the usual positions, 69, overhead DATY, lots of dancing with the strobe highlighting Sheri’s assets. The next two hours was a blur. Just easy going love making with a lovely girl with a fabulous body.

Fun girl, attractive, great body, terrific boobies, great sex, and her English is excellent. With a fully shaved snatch she would be 10/10.

Enjoy.

Pussy Hunter’s recommendations have always worked out well for me.
    Now, if I can only find time to fit Paulina and Sheri into my schedule. !!
    Using Tapatalk

Bronze Member

Person's Name :.Sheri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby.

Date of Visit : 1st July 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 99679991/ 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late

Rates : $150ph

Size/shape : Petite, size 5, D Cup Enhanced, tattoo on right hip, shaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : dtbbbj,69,.Mish,lfk,Mish,cg,HJ,69

Value for money/recommend? : good value

My experience/comments :.

I was in the area on Sunday afternoon, I gave Angie a call to see who was available, she suggested that I see Sheri a beautiful Thai girl. No problems, book me for the hour.

Rolled up at the appointed time, met Angie and handed over my cash, was led to a room right up the back with a shared shower in the laundry. The room is not the best but I'm not there for the accommodation.

Sheri comes in and gets me to strip as she does and leads me to the shower. The shower is too small for the pair of us so its just one at a time. We dry off and into the bedroom we go.
    Both naked, she does this little dance and rubs her bare ass against my now raging hardon. I could have blown then.

She jumps on the bed gets on all fours and whilst standing starts a BBBJ that was simply sensational. Not much past that I blew round 1.

We ckean up, talk a bit, and start round two with another BBBJ, and now that i am rock hard, slips on dom, and jumps on cowgirl style. Fro. There it was a variety of positions, mish, doggie, sideways and a couple more that remain a blur.
    I was unable to blow round 2 in the dom, just too desensitized. She starts with a lovely handjob that got m2d over the line for round 2.
    Up we get for shower, gerting dressed and saying our goodbyes.
    I was in and out in 50 mins, never did actually get the hour, but hey I'd do it all again woth her next time.

This review will be posted on various forums, under different aliases.