>

Thread: Sheri - Thai style fun

Default Sheri - Thai style fun

Person's Name : Sheri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Sunday 15th July 2018

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes (but doesn’t show all her assets to advantage)

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Short, great body, lovely figure, no babies, firm D cup enhanced titties, nice tiny nipples that are a soft pink but get dark when erect. Tatt on lower right of tummy.

Pussy: Classic small Thai pussy and lips. Today I was lucky and enjoyed a fully and freshly shaved pussy.

Roster: Sunday, Tuesday and Friday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM

Review:

It was freezing in the room when Sheri arrived in her street gear. The little four fin electric oil heater was falling apart and attempting a feeble attempt to warm the room. I immediately dispatched Sheri to go find some more source of heat. Fortunately she arrived with a fan heater and we cuddled together in a form of passionate survival. Beautiful little body. Lovely to cuddle.

We slowly and reluctantly stripped off. Sheri presented in a terrific bikini that showed off her ample boobies. They really are something to behold. Well ….. I was certainly about to hold them. Lovely eye and face makup. These Thai gals just do the presentation thing so well. We hopped into the shower and I lathered her up with some foaming liquid soap that I had retained from an earlier trip to Thailand. Sheri was excited to see this little bit of Thailand, and I was certainly excited to see Sheri’s boobies covered in soap suds.

She had some music on her phone and a boom box that was cool. I provided the phone strobe light and the LED colored wall lights away we went. Sheri is all safe and not a party girl.

Sheri is a delight. Happy vibe, great body, and she knows how to use it. Boobies are fun to play with and fortunately she likes nipple attention. I’m not usually a fan of enhanced boobies, but the Thai surgeons really know their stuff and Sheri’s boobies are perfect, right up there with Karen/Nana. I sat back while she did a little dance for me. Nice DFK, that progressed down to her famous DT BBBJ. Excellent action, soft, wet and down to the hairs.

DATY on her is fun and to my surprise she was fully and freshly shaved. Sheri has a lovely tiny pussy in classic paper-clip size Thai style. She knew my preference for a fully shaved pussy and claimed that when she saw my booking on the roster she got her razor and got cleaned up just for me. Kneeling doggie DATY, overhead DATY were all fun. Overhead DATY looking up those perfect boobies was very enjoyable.

On with the dom and into her in corner of the bed mish. Lovely. Standing mish and doggie are great and she is able to stand and receive with no problem. Standing mish really felt great and was a highlight.

Cowgirl was also good and we alternated with her standing above me on the bed and dancing naked with the light show on her perfect body and then lowering herself onto my erect cock. How good is this? She then writhed around sitting on me for several minutes before announcing she had cum. Good girl.

Finale was approaching and I was going to go for CIM, but it doesn’t do much for me and I have more respect for the girls who I know don’t really like it. Cowgirl was just fine. Yummy.

Fun girl, attractive, great body, terrific boobies, great sex, and her English is excellent. If she keeps her pussy freshly shaved I will be a regular.

Recommended.

“Sheri is all safe and not a party girl.”
    I am confused. You clearly said you had BBBJ and some party atmosphere during the session.

Something I am missing, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by raccoon View Post
    “Sheri is all safe and not a party girl.”
    I am confused. You clearly said you had BBBJ and some party atmosphere during the session.

Something I am missing, maybe.
    Ah good call - I personally have never had any problems with BBBJ so I consider that to be "safe". The party scene was certainly happening as far as the light show and music. Yes there is a secret code here.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Sheri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 28th September 2018

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Short, great body, lovely figure, short hair (bop), firm D cup enhanced breasts (fairly hard), nice responsive nipples

Roster: Sunday, Tuesday and Friday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, HJ + CIM

Review:

I have long had Sheri on my radar and finally managed to book her one Friday afternoon.

Sheri is quite petite, very pretty, she has shorter hair than most of the oter girls here, which I like, slim well toned body and a serious enhanced rack, not over the top though, but a bit hard - nowadays some of the enhanced boobs are almost indistinguishable from natural ones, not hers thaough.

She has a lovely open and bubbly personality, if you took her home your mom would love her (and dad would drool!).

She got right down to business with a protracted BBBJ that was excellent, not a hint of teeth - I'd give it an 8. Then the condom comes on and she hops aboard for cowgirl. OMG, she is tight, and slowly gyrates on me. She paces the build up expertly. She leans forward and starts DFK ing me. I reach round the back of her leg and find her clit. She's pretty wet by now, and I run my finger up one side of the clit, down the other in unison with her strokes. In between I vary the action by rotating my finger accross the clit. She is loving it and panting and moaning, until she collapses on me like a lump of hot jelley.

I let he catch her breath and roll her over. I try to start some DATY, but she asks me to stop as she says she is very sensitive after coming. She speaks english well, which means there is no communications problem. So I gently enter her in MISH and slowly increase my stroke rate and depth. It's heaven, and she is makes appreciative sounds, but I don't think she's up for another O. I wouldn't last long at this rate, so I withdrew and lay down and asked her for another BJ. It was as good as before, and she increased the tempo until I was about to come. I stopped her and asked her to give me a slow HJ, which she did most expertly. When she saw I was about to blow, she dived down onto me and took a big CIM.

Awesome! Highly recommended!