>

Thread: Shirley

Silver Member

Default Shirley

Person's Name :Shirley

Establishment :533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit :22/01/2022

Contact Details/Address/Web link : 533 Willoughby Rd., Willoughby 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02 99679991

Hours of Business :10:00 till late

Rates :$150ph

Extras Cost :nil

Services Provided This Session :BBBJ,FS, Mish], HJ

Size/shape :Size 6, Shaved, C-D enhanced, 160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity :TW

Value for money/recommend? :Absolutely

First time with Shirley.

She is pretty, body in good shape, nice enhanced boobs, not over the top, but very firm implants. About 30, could be late 20s, hard to tell. Comms are quite good.

After a brief cat bath she gets straight into it with a prolonged BBBJ, lots of variation, excellent technique. Top shelf. Intersperses it with licking of the nether regions. Then she fishes out a prostrate vibrator, to add to the mix. She did not actually deploy it up the back channel, something to look forward to next time, but the added stimulation of my member and perineum was great. This all lasted in excess of half and hour.

Now on goes the PPE and she asks what position.

I ask her to lie down and wind things up gradually, licking those lovely boobs and then working down to the honeypot. She is on song, seems to be enjoying it with waves of orgasms.

Finally entered her in MISH, but I had waited too long and could not get properly hard again. Time was almost up by now, so i asked her to finish me off manually, which she did with great aplomb.

Great punt, lovely girl, I don't know why it has taken me this long to hook up with her, but she has usually not been rostered on the days that I frequent 533.

Highly recommended!

Person's Name : Shirley

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : Jan 2022

Contact Details/Address/Web link : 533 Willoughby Rd., Willoughby 533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late

Rates :$ 150 p/h

Extras Cost : No

Services Provided This Session :BBBJ, Fingering, FS, Massage (very good)

Size/shape : Chubby/fat, D enhanced (hard to the touch)

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Value for money/recommend? : No for me

I thought this was a new girl so made a booking with Angie, showed up and turns out its the good old Shirley from before covid...

She wasn't skinny before and has put on more weight since, its good if you like the girl with more meat. She's also visually older by a good margin, but still with good makeup and presentation.

Whenever I see girls with good makeup and presentation I always gives them a chance as at least it shows they are willing.

Into the room, as usual, she has tons of stuff, takes ~15 minutes to setup her speakers, disco lights and what not, while I lay on the bed watching the clock go by. She keeps on bringing up the topic of a guy on tiktok saying rapid test give you cancer.

Once setup, she takes a couple of puffs of her special inhaler and got to work with BBBJ, ok techniques, I wasn expecting better though with her years of experience.

She's hard working girl, won't stop until you tell her. I tell her to swing her hip around so I can finger her.

With the dom on, did a couple of positions but couldn't keep it hard so asked for a HJ finish, she doesn't do CIM.

Still had some time left, asked her for a massage, which she is actually very good at, I would say its the same level of expertise as a proper Thai massage.

Overall, good for someone who likes to use the special inhaler and likes a girl on the bigger side.

Person's Name :Shirley

Establishment :533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit :28/01/2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533Willoughby.com.au

Phone :02 996779991

Hours of Business :10:00 till Late

Rates :$150/ph

Extras Cost :Nil

Services Provided This Session :bbbj, HJ, pussyslide, dfk, mish, CG, FS

Size/shape :Size 8, C Cup Enhanced, shaved, 165cm, nice anklet, right ankle

Nationality or Ethnicity :Taiwan

Value for money/recommend? : Yessssss

My experience/comments :
    Had some spare time this morning, don’t like visiting the shops when its hot and humid, get tired quickly.
    Decided 533, messaged Angie, arranged time,
    Arrived just on time, Angie said Room 3, was glad didn’t get the furnace room 2.
    Shirley enters, Lepoard corsets black G and Bra.
    Bumped into Shirley last visit when i saw Virginia.
    Quick shower, Shirley preps room, and pops out.
    On the bed watching the strobe lighting.
    Shirley comes back.
    First visit with Shirley.
    Starts a mini massage, rubbing and touching.
    Then starts bbbj.
    It was quite good, no teeth, good suction, tongue swirl, going deep, just let her go.
    After a while, quick HJ to tension us up.
    Then lubes up and starts a pussy slide, wasn’t too bad, its been a long time between pussy slides.
    Getting ready.
    PPE
    Jumps on and starts grinding away.
    Feels good, let her do her thing.
    After a while, change to mish.
    Start off slow, pick up the pace a little, I just do steady pace, its more enjoyable.
    getting into the rhythm pulls us in to get maximum depth, a hugs us to keep us there.
    Asked if it was ok, yes slow and deep.
    OK, suits me.
    Keeps going getting some dfk, in between.
    Both start to get a bit hot a sweaty, love it. Quick break, while she gets the fan going.
    Continue where we left off.
    Back to mish, jus a little quicker, Shirley started moving around and a few little moans, then could feel her pussy was warmer,
    Asked if she came, got a little nod.
    Nice.
    Keep grinding away, asked us You cum for me.
    Yes.
    A little quicker pace.
    And we where done.
    really tired now.
    Quick clean
    We both had a mini cuddle for recovery time.
    Quick shower.
    Kiss and cuddle.
    and on our way.
    Angie introduced us to Betty who was heading to Room 2.
    Got a twirl, looked good in her G.
    Angie said next time.
    Maybe.

Shirley
    Very enjoyable visit.
    Good techniques.
    Couldn’t fault her.
    Definitely return visit.
    As always consider ymmv

We are getting into the groove.
    I can feel a double coming up soon.
    Have to Work out the combination
    Last edited by nextlife; 28th January 2022 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Remove errant code
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

Hot & Humid? And brother Chilli gets tired. Isn’t it always hot & humid when you punt every time? That does not seem to tire you Chilli. HaHa. Love it.
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by 23790554 View Post

Month/Year of Visit : Jan 2022

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late

Rates :$ 150 p/h

Extras Cost : No

Services Provided This Session :BBBJ, Fingering, FS, Massage (very good)

Size/shape : Chubby/fat, D enhanced (hard to the touch)

Value for money/recommend? : No for me

I thought this was a new girl so made a booking with Angie, showed up and turns out its the good old Shirley from before covid...

She wasn't skinny before and has put on more weight since, its good if you like the girl with more meat. She's also visually older by a good margin, but still with good makeup and presentation.

Whenever I see girls with good makeup and presentation I always gives them a chance as at least it shows they are willing.

Into the room, as usual, she has tons of stuff, takes ~15 minutes to setup her speakers, disco lights and what not, while I lay on the bed watching the clock go by. She keeps on bringing up the topic of a guy on tiktok saying rapid test give you cancer.

Once setup, she takes a couple of puffs of her special inhaler and got to work with BBBJ, ok techniques, I wasn expecting better though with her years of experience.

She's hard working girl, won't stop until you tell her. I tell her to swing her hip around so I can finger her.

With the dom on, did a couple of positions but couldn't keep it hard so asked for a HJ finish, she doesn't do CIM.

Still had some time left, asked her for a massage, which she is actually very good at, I would say its the same level of expertise as a proper Thai massage.

Overall, good for someone who likes to use the special inhaler and likes a girl on the bigger side.
    23790544, I find it hard to reconcile your description of the girl and her MO with the Shirley I saw. Sounds like you may have got a locum.

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Shirley (i think it was a locum)

Month/Year of Visit : 6 Feb 2021 3pm

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533Willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 996779991

Hours of Business : 10:30 till Late

Rates : $150/ph

Extras Cost : Nil

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, Mish, Doggie, CG

Size/shape : Petite slim

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV

My experience/comments :

Wanted to see Shirley. Booked with Angie the day before.
    Arrived bang on the hour
    Given room 3 just before the back stairs

"Shirley" enters.
    Hmm pretty sure Shirley taller - not petite like the "Shirley" who came in

Also Shirley IIRC has an ankle bracelet.

So because I did not know who the locum was. I rapidly lost interest

Lots of fiddling with party lights, phone, partylights, getting lube....Faffing around with her stuff.....

In any case "Shirley" started with a reasonable BBBJ. No DT
    No DFK
    A bit of DATY with flicking her clit was OK. Pussy well presented - shaved
    Responded to her clit being given attention

Anyway the whole encounter was a bit clinical.
    Got to CG and reverse CG. I prefer girls who squat down and stroke my cock with their pussy. this time it was more sit on cock and grind.
    Thats OK. Pussy was snug and felt good.

Turned over to Mish. Legs spread wide which was nice, and no limitation with penetration to balls deep.
    Again pussy was a snug fit which was nice.

Eventually increased fucking tempo and BIB (blew in bag)

I just didnt connect. Ah well

Showered and departed.

Im pretty sure I got a locum. Just don't know who it was. Under the right circumstances whoever I had the encounter with would have been Ok.
    But when you feel dudded, its hard to get into the mood
    Last edited by downthelane; 9th February 2022 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Updated template

Did you play with her tits....?
    Shirley has a implant on her right tit and is quite hard compared to other side....one way to know if that helps....

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Shirley has nice d cup fakeys... and was wearing knee high boots last week.
    If that helps....

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Month/Year of Visit : January 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533Willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 996779991

Hours of Business : 10am

Rates : $150/ph

Extras Cost : No all inclusive

Services Provided This Session : 69, BBBJ, DATY, all positions, DT shower play(dangerous won't be doing that again)

Size/shape : size 7, firm D tits, Shaved, shapely ass, great body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money.....yes good to see her again

My experience/comments :

It's has been a while since I last saw Shirley so upon enquiry of who's working text to Angie booked Shirley for my session in the afternoon.

Arrive 10min before and it was quite warm that arvo so had built up a sweat and was kinda puffed out when reached top of stairs and rang the light switch bell....must be a bit out of shape been a while since I ventured off to 533 and those stairs don't seem to be getting easier I wonder if that chair thingy me jig works to carry me up....have to try someday....
    Angie answers and upon seeing it was me kinda let rip about not visiting and where I had been etc....busy sorry but I'm here now.
    Shirley waiting you room 1 OK....
    2hrs today OK she waiting you so need time to catch up OK....you long time not come see 533....
    OK OK Angie I'll go with the flow and because haven't been past for a while I'll go with the request and make my contribution to the fund....
    Not that I'm complaining who wouldn't want 2hrs with the sexy Shirley..

In room and met by Shirley.... been long time nice to see you as I lock the door and comes in for a nice dfk and grope straight off the bat.
    She is looking fine with sexy lingerie, perfect make up, freshly permed hair and knee high strappy high heels boots....ohhhhh lala such a turn on.
    She has plumped up a bit, haven't we all, but it's all gone to her ass and tits and love what I'm seeing and feeling as we continue kissing and some small talk.
    She has a booty now and tits have gone definitely into a d cup since last time.

I strip down and head for shower while she gets some music going....
    Before I could finish she comes over to shower and kisses me while I finish off and starts to play and squeeze my nipples....love that.
    I turn off shower and she steps in and squats and starts a good bbbj I was already half hard and she works it with some DT action.... Im trying to stand up and nearly slip catching the shower head as she keeps going and fighting for traction as she pushes against me all the way..
    Again I slide so stop that and make the way to bed and lay her down.
    Shirley has a beautiful lasered pussy, nice and juicy too and loves a good daty session from past experience so I start to work my magic as I kneel between her honey pot and lick away like a bear on honey.....and she is sweet releasing some of her necture with lots of moans and compliments as I really go to town with long deep tongue swirling up and down , pressure sucking her clit then tongue fuck her wet pussy.
    Her English is very good and is dirty talking all the way thru describing her joy as I continue....
    Get the "I forget how good you eat my pussy don't stop don't stop this is the best long time no one lick this good".
    Hahahah
    Shes enjoying it and positions my head where she wants me as I continue.
    She spreads her pussy with her hands and lifts her legs and tells me not to stop keep going....as I get faster and apply more pressure with my tongue on her clit..
    She let's out a nice moans and she cums by this stage my face is covered as I lean back she comes in as we dfk as she licks all her juices and keeps kissing me.
    Look over and 45min had passed already.....damn time always flies by.
    She freshen up and I lay back waiting on bed, she takes rest of lingerie off but keeps boots on and comes over and starts to suck me as I play with her tits and ass.
    Shirley swings over and position herself into 69 so I go gentle lick her but she is grinding her pussy onto my face and wants more so we keep at it and she sucks me deep and feels great.
    I want some pussy on my cock so gentle tap out as she slides down into reverse CG and takes me all in locking my legs together as she does all the work....very very nice.
    The view is amazing and I grab her bum cheeks and pull her down deep and grind away....if she kept up that pace I would of cum so slow her down.
    We change to side saddle rolling over without taking my cock out and keep at it with slow deep strokes, again we change to doggy and she keeps my cock inside her I pound a little harder and our bodies are slapping together feels great...
    Im getting tired so roll over to bed, she gives me a suck then gets on and takes over, she is in charge now and is doing all the work as I squeeze her tits and she sucks my fingers.
    I want to cum but I want to pump and go deep so I get on top and position myself as Shirley pulls me in and goes deep as she sucks and pulls my nipples.... I'm nearly there and she is going full on and I can't hold it anymore pull out and shoot 3 big shots all the way up to her tits and she continues to jerk me for every last drop.
    I fall to the bed and am dead but Shirley is not done yet and sucks me till I can't take it anymore and push her away.
    We lay down together embrassing in the moment and catch our breath.... I'm fucked literally out of shape to keep up for a sexy Shirley.
    We freshen up and lay back down there's about 15min to go and the dreaded knock on door Angie calling out...
    Shirley answers and asks me if I want to extend....no sorry I'm done.
    Shirley Heads back to bed and get light massage all over which feels great and relaxes me for the remaining time.
    A very good session and great to see her again, she reminds me to come back soon enticing me that we should do a double so we can both eat Michelle's pussy.....
    Ohhhhhh my that would be heaven

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by kiss and tell View Post
    Shirley has nice d cup fakeys... and was wearing knee high boots last week.
    If that helps....
    Dont need but thanks , I suspected it from the time "Shirley" walked in.

Its the Angie switcharoo

Default Shirley @ 533

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : 04/06/2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150 ph.

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ. DFK. Missionary. anal.

Size/shape : c - d cup fakes

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : yes.

My experience/comments :

I was really nervous as I had not been to a brothel in 10+ years but Covid and gf breakup meant I was definitely I. The mood. Called up and was offered Shirley. I was so nervous it could have been anyone really.

Anyway. I was lead into the room and was told to shower. Shirley would be in soon. Towels up and in walks Shirley. I was like wow. A great body wearing black lingerie. Big boobs (fake) but who cares .

Shirley speaks good English. I was nervous but Shirley disrobed me and immediately went to town giving me a bbbj. This was heaven as I caressed her head. I love giving daty but as it was my first Time here, I was too shy to ask. After about 5 mins I was ready to blow so got her to stop. I then asked her to get on top as I lay on the bed. She was only too keen. Great ass as I held on to it and squeezed as she lowered herself down. Sad to say I only lasted 3 mins ( definitely need to work in my stamina) as I will definitely be back. Blew into the dom. She stayed there for a min smiling at me then got off. All in all, was enjoyable except for my stamina. I will definitely itely be back.
    Last edited by downthelane; 3rd July 2022 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Updated template

Nice, does she really do anal as it’s in your description but not your story….?