Date of Visit : 4/01/12

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Ph 99679991

Hours of Business : 10-Late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : 8/A1 body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS,BBBJ,DFK,DATY,CIM

Value for money/recommend? :Yes/Yes Yes

My experience/comments..Dropped into 533 Yesterday to escape the extremely hot weather only to find they had some air conditioning problems themselves.

For the first time that I can remember Jessica who is back from holidays was available due to a cancellation.

I have probably seen Jessica a dozen times before but not for a long time. Jessica is one of my favourite ladies @533 mainly because her relatively good English skills.

We agree to an hour session and I pay host Angie the 150.

Off to the Willoughby Road Suite which is equipped with it's own air conditioner.

I follow Jessica own the hall and remember what a gorgeous woman she is.

Into the room...which is nice and cool..Jessica and I begin to re-acquaint ourselves..

It is good to hear that Beijing accent and feel that lovely body of hers...

We embrace and begin some light kissing which becomes heavier and heavier...

Jessica begins removing my clothes..shirt..then shoes..pants...Reg Grundies..and socks in that order..

It does not take me too long to return the favour as she was only wearing a pink bra and panties..

As we press our naked bodies together I think why have I not seen this lady for soo long.

It does not take too long for the touch of her body and hair to start to arouse my sleepy member...oh shit I forgot the shower so it's quickly in and out of the shower and back to our previous embrace.

Jessica's body feels nice and cool which adds to the pleasure as Jessica moves down and takes my willing member in her mouth..

It does not take too long before I am well and truly barred up and ready for action.

We are still standing next to the pink massage table so I lift Jessica onto the table and she obliges by opening her legs to allow my tongue to start pleasuring her.

I can feel her clit engorging and remember the biggest orgasms I had seen Jessica have was by her own hand..so I ask her "can you make yourself climax?"...to which she says "yes".

Jessica lies back on the table and begins pleasuring her clit....I can see her opening her lips and lightly touching her clit with her index finger.

As Jessica becomes more pleasured her legs become very stiff as she tenses her muscles...all this continues to build up until she lets it all go with multiple shudders.

As she starts to relax she grabs me onto the table pushes me up against her and drives her tongue down my throat..I can feel he body twitching and she looks a little exhausted..

I look at the tick tock as we are half way there so my turn now.

I suggest we move to the bed but Jessica has a little trouble walking and says her legs are sore...Her legs muscles were rock hard before her climax..

We both make it to the bed and Jessica takes my still hard member back into her mouth then further down into her throat..

Time for me to go between the thighs of this young lady and she obliges by lowering herself onto my willing member.

I lightly touch her breasts which seem very sensitive..too sensitive..after her session on the massage table..

We do not spend too much time in this cowgirl position and it's onto her back for Jessica with me driving as deep as I can but I get the feeling that her climax has sapped some of her energy so I move my member back to her mouth where she takes me down her throat for a very pleasurable CIM.

For the next five minutes we spend laying on our backs and talking...I don't know if any other punters have noticed but if you move your arms over your head in this position Jessica cannot resist lightly pulling and twisting your underarm hair..

Tick tock says time to shower and dress..which we do and say goodbye..

Jessica is in again on Saturday...but then again is my Saturday girl Ayumi ..Looks like I will have to make a decision come Saturday.

PS..If I get Jessica to pleasure herself again I may have to reconsider the timing as when she climaxes it really seems to take a lot out of her.

I said to Jessica I will have to see you again its been along time. Yes she said it was my first day here thats over a year ago. Well I am still trying to find time when she is available and I am not seeing one of my favourites so we can get together again she is always busy so perhaps I will have to make a booking.

Gold Member.

Lady's Name: JESSICA

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd

Date of Visit: Sat 25 FEB 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: *Ph 9967 9991

Hours of Business: 10-12PM ??

Rates: 90 Half hr FS + $30 tip

Size/shape: Firm and trim build

Nationality or Ethnicity: ML Chinese

Services Provided: massage: ANAL only

Value for money/recommend?: YES as always

Face: 9/10.

My experience.
    I've lost track of how many times i've seen Jessica.
    I was really looking forward to an early morning bbbj + cim.
    So booked her for opening session on Sat morning so she'd be nice and fresh.

She arrived after me and had that sexy sleepy just woken up look.

We just cuddled, nuzzled and touched each other up for the first half.
    No BBBJ at all which wasn't a problem as this was so my fun.
    Jessica then rolled on to her tummy on the bed and relaxed. She kept slowly pushing her ass in the air as I felt her up.
    I was so hard by this stage that I started to dry hump her ass like a teenager.
    She started to spread her legs apart and my cock was pushing up against he asshole and pussy lips.
    I just about came all over her ass and pussy like this.

Kept at this then she asks if I want to fuck her ass!
    I didn't realise this was on offer. So on with the dom and lots of lube and I was straight in no problem.

She kept pushing her ass up and onto my cock which actually looks so much hotter than in a pussy because of the novelty.
    We keep this up for 5 mins with her giving me her sexist eyes in the mirror while she rested her head on the pillow.

Came like this and cuddled for rest of session. Went over by about 20 mins which seemed cool as there was no one else waiting there.

She is a legend.

SILK

Dropped into 553 today and had a session with Jessica. Can't add much that hasn't already been posted, she's beautiful and a really nice person.
    Apparently she usually works Wed & Saturday's, but was covering for another WL today.

BBBJ, DFK, and position requested.

I'd definitely see her again... 9/10

Thumbs up Jessica Bad timing or Just unlucky

visited 533 back in march just after my birthday, decided to give myself the ultimate present going by all the great reviews of jessica, and made a booking for 2 hrs so there would be no rush as i like to take my time with willing young ladies.Showered and shaved before driving overthere ans arrived 5 mins early. up the srairs i went full of anticipation , knocked and was shown the waiting room by angie saying jessica wont be long, no worries. Waited there 10 mins before angie finally came in and said she was ready for me now. So off i went to the front room looking over the street. Jessica was standing inside the doorway. I sort of got a funny vibe as she looked at me as i walked into the room, then she asked my had i seen her before i said no, then she asked me how i know her and i replied that i had read good things about you on the net she seemed peeved off for some reason, anyway she took my money and said to shower ( i was hoping i could warm her up with some prolonged forplay). So off she went to pay the boss, and i showered slowly hoping she might join me. after about a 5 to 10 minute shower i slowly dried my self off and waited. I sat on the bed ,got up and sat on the massage table waited finally she comes back maybe 15 mins. So far i've been here 30mins and had a shower and been interigated, not a good start. I do agree jessica has a killed body that i wanted to devour but she wasn't into it this particular evening. Into the shower Jessica went so i watched her while sitting on the bed she didn't even look my way until she was dried and moving towards the bed. we went through the usual forplay , light kissing not for very long then the nipple thing moving down to take my member into her mouth. she sucked me for all of 5 mins and she wanted to put a condom on but i said i wanted to lick her pussy so she gave me access and i went for it for what seemed like 15 mins had her moaning and i thought i would have her warming up to the fun i was hoping for.But i was wrong she was as cold as could be. Yea we fucked in a few positions but she wanted it over as fast as possible i wasn't going to cum easy with this bad vibe i like the ladies to seem to be into it as well.She said to me are you going to cum or not, i replied i wanted to fuck her arse which she abliged with rules and after 5 mins of this just as the erge was building she said to stop if you arn't going to finnish. couldn't believe it as i still had 1 hour to go. jessica said she needed a drink and left the room, i waited on the bed for 5 mins, then thought fuck it, so i got in the shower, jessica walked back in as i was finnishing the shower and put on this surprised look and asked what was i doing, i said that i'm going this isn't working out she mumbled something that i should have told her sooner, and i thought yea as soon as she asked that first question i should have turned around.Angie did give me some money back and asked what was wrong, but as i didn't want to complain about jessica i just said it wasn't working out. I wasn't going to write this as i dont like to bag the girls but i needed the post to keep my points up. Sorry boys this aint agood time story but i just shows that the ladies arn't always up for it

Default Good and bad needed

Thanks manxduc for providing a review that provides some balance. I think we all have a habit of mainly writing good things but that really does not help fellow punters or shop owners who may loose some customers because some punters did not tell the shop that all was not right.

My comments are in general here and not highlighting this post/experience.

I read a lot reports on here about Jessica and I cant recall reading of anyone who didnt get good service from her.
    I did see her along time ago 3 times in fact when I first when to 533 she is a nice lady but I found her some what mechanical.

I have heard before that she seems to resent being written about or talked about on these forums I was warned that she reads them and not to mention the forum to her or to write anything about her on here, dont know if that had something to do with the problem or she was just having a bad day.

Ah, very interesting indeed!

I saw Jessica (as Barbie at 64) a day or 2 after this encounter and I'd like to remind punters that without prejudice to manxduc there are 2 sides to every story, not to mention sometimes its actually the punter having a bad day.

As soon as I read this I knew it was referring to the encounter Barbie discussed with me because she was upset enough at the time to actually do so. By the way, it was Barbie who chose to give some of your money back, not at the hand of Angie.

I won't go into further detail as Jessica would want to forget it, accept it as the nasty part of the industry and move on.

Gentlemen, can we please keep this thread to reviews about Jessica, good, bad or indifferent?

If you want to discuss anything else, take it to the General Discussion area where it can get suitably out of hand before needing the gentle hands of the moderators to calm down

I've seen Jessica/Barbie at both 533 and 64. I agree she is one of the better looking and younger women working at both shops; but she is not my favourite because she is just too professional. Seems like an odd comment about a working woman. She has always given me very good service, but I look for some little acknowledgement that I am not just number three out of 15 fucks in the day. Of course, this is my fantasy, but several of the women at these shops do provide this extra dimension. Jessica simply does not. I once discussed forums with her as well. Maybe this is the reason she zoned me out. However, I notice that she is one of the most popular women at both shops. I often see her rostered on the days I am there, but seldom see her. She always seems to be busy.

Unobtainium Member happy chappy's Avatar

Gentlemen! Gentlemen!
    There's a inconvenient truth about arses! Things can go in but sometimes there's also something desperately trying to come out. A sudden urge can strike all of us unexpectedly and has from time to time with myself but thankfully without a very determined cock playing forcings back.
    Now a lady would excuse herself for 'drink' whilst she purged the problem. Thus saving the punter getting more anal that he could have ever have imagined possible....
    Very simple really...and yes a little birdie told me.

Different punter, different occasion HC. But yes, would you believe there was also another punter who complained when she suddenly needed the ladies room. Do some guys think these girls are robots?? Anyway, I'm sure another great review of Barbie/Jessica will be forthcoming, or is that 'forth cumming'?

Quote Originally Posted by jilamint View Post
    ......Anyway, I'm sure another great review of Barbie/Jessica will be forthcoming, or is that 'forth cumming'?
    Well I gotta tell ya that great review is definitely NOT coming from me.....just had the most pathetic and forgettable experience with this girl.

She started off all cold, bored and disinterested as previously described and then it continued downhill from there at a great rate. First her nipples were sensitive and off- limits...then she covered her clit with her fingers during DATY coz that was too sensitive too...then when the sex started her pussy was sore:...and as a real first for me she actually yanked my cock out the ssecond I came....By then an ailment she had but didn't even know it was a great pain in the arse!

Look no one is pretending this is an easy job or that they've got to enjoy it, but for fuck sake no one is forcing them either and if they don't want to do it then it would be better all round if they just didn't!!

I've had nothing but good experiences at 533....except for this girl.....absolutely hopeless and it started from the get go before I had even had a chance to do anything at all, let alone rough or bull-at-a-gate etc if that's what some of you may be thinking.

As they say YMMV but I was flat out getting one mile per gallon....around the same as manxduc I'd say!

I definitely got the nipples were off limits to touch when I saw her but it was balancely matched by her rubbing the tits on my chest but I didnt touch them with my hands.

I had a different experience to you Jack I am sorry to say as she did like that I was warm and I could cuddle her as well as massage her arse. at a few times when I was with her, she and I almost fell asleep in each others arms after sex.

anyway I am sorry that you didnt get a good punt from her and I am thankful for your honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    I definitely got the nipples were off limits to touch when I saw her but it was balancely matched by her rubbing the tits on my chest but I didnt touch them with my hands.

I had a different experience to you Jack I am sorry to say as she did like that I was warm and I could cuddle her as well as massage her arse. at a few times when I was with her, she and I almost fell asleep in each others arms after sex.

anyway I am sorry that you didnt get a good punt from her and I am thankful for your honesty.
    Maybe that Jessica needs a holiday, I have noticed a few reports on here lately that she is not up to her usual high quality service, mind you I have always found with Jessica that she doesnt suffer fools lightly so you need to treat her right or you wont do any good, not saying that was the problem here.

Better luck next time, though if it were me it would be with a different girl as you two obviously didnt click, thanks for an honest report bro.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast