>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jenny

Default Jenny-What a Gem!

Yesterday I visited Angie’s palace of pleasure and was introduced to a sparkling Chinese lady called Jenny.
    Jenny’s first impression was instantly attractive from her heart shaped face to her slim shaped nice breasted slender looks that got my motor humming at high revs.
    After the preliminaries were dealt with Jenny’s DFK with her silky tongue dancing in and out of mouth sent me into a heat that needed to be dealt with fast.
    I guided her mouth to where I felt the need the most and her tongue went to work with no hesitations with BBBJ sending me into dizzy heights of unimaginable pleasure.
    Within minutes of her tonguing action on my now pulsating meat, I gently placed her onto the awaiting bed where DATY was in order of attention.
    Jenny’s eagerness to continue deep throating me kept my revs right up in the red line area until I couldn’t take the heat, so I suggested penetration was now necessary.
    Jenny applied the dom and we engaged in a frenzy of motions that made reading the Karma Sutra a comic book.
    Time flew by so fast and before I knew it I was filling the Dom with enough cream to make a pavlova.
    Jenny’s appreciation was then heightened by her massage offer that I accepted with a smile and warm welcome. A nice finishing touch that left a memorable memory that will take a long time to erase.

She is a lovely lady and a real gem make sure you take good care of her bro.

Remind me never to try your pavlovas! Very amusing post - made me chuckle.

Cheers,
    Sweetchuck

Quote Originally Posted by sweetchuck View Post
    Remind me never to try your pavlovas! Very amusing post - made me chuckle.

Cheers,
    Sweetchuck
    No but he knows a good woman when he finds one, Try Jenny forget the Pavlovas!

Gold Member

LW I think that you must be keeping 533 busy as well as profitable with all your visits.

Default 533 Willoughby Road - January 2013 - Jenny

Fantastic review of Jenny LW. Another great recount of a fantastic 2 hour

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12