Thread: Shelly, 22/12/2011

Default Shelly, 22/12/2011

Person's Name : Shelly

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby

Date of Visit : Thursday 22nd December 2011

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10Am to Midnight

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : about 160 cm tall a size 8 nice body B cup natural bust nice backside

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malay

Services Provided : Full Service, DFK, Daty, BBBJ.

Value for money/recommend? : Great value for money a must see again girl.

My experience/comments :

Went to 533 today to see Shelley

She is a Malaysian girl About 30 years old about 160 cm tall a size 8 with a very pretty face and great smile she speaks some English, she is a little shy but friendly. She has a nice bust probably a size B and is fully shaven down below, I love her back side its got a nice shape to it not the usual flat asian type.

I have seen Shelly 3 times before once for 30 minutes the first time and then for one hour then a double with Nana for one hour.

I haven't been in on a Tuesday for a while I used to see Nana so Shelly used to say hello and smile at me nothing else.

Nana is off on an extended holiday so I decided to see one of the new girls last Tuesday see separate report, I was sitting waiting for my booking and Shelly walked in she smiled at me and said hello I said hello how are you She replied and then told me she was going on holidays soon for 8 weeks and she would like to see me again before she went. I said to her I like you but that's the most you have ever said to me and that includes the 3 times I have seen you in the room. She smiled blushed and said that's cause I am shy because I cant speak much english.

To cut along story short she said she was working on Thursday so I booked her for then.

Well I finally got to meet the real Shelly now I know why all you bros out there keep reporting on how good she is.

Started with the usual shower while Shelley went to pay the money returned to the room and gave me a nice kiss on the lips and then removed her pretty blue dress or is it a one piece costume and then onto the bed for some very nice kissing (dfk) and cuddling.

Rolled her over onto her back and started kissing her all over this was much appreciated and I slowly worked my way down to a well shaven neat pussy and proceeded with some daty. The response was very positive and it wasn't long before she had her first of several orgasms.

She then took over and proceeded to give me some very nice BBBJ along with ball licking much to my enjoyment, the BBBJ was better than nice she is great at it one of the best.

Then on to the main course first in cowgirl then missionary where she seemed to have another orgasm before we switched to doggy for the run home.

Completely spent we then lay arm in arm she put her hand down between us and grabbed my member it immediately stood to attention I was hard as a rock and horny as hell.

She said you want to come again I cant belive it you so strong and so hard I said yes how long have we left she looked at the clock and she said times up I can't believe it went so quick.

I was going to extend but she had another client waiting so I left she said don't let Angie feel that and brush against my still hard member.

A lovely lady and a great time was had by both, a real GFE.

Definitely worth a return visit, She she usually works Tuesdays but was filling in today for someone who is away.

I am away next week but agreed to see her again on the Sunday she is working before she goes on leave.

How many girls can you fit in your top five I think mine is getting close to 10 and Shelly sure aint no 10. I am now a real Shelly fan.

There are so many great girls at 533 at present if you want to get the best of them then you need to see them more than once and if they want to see you then your got it made, I just love asian ladies.

Saw Shelly again on Sunday what a delight she is thought I had better keep my word and see her again before she goes on her 5 weeks holiday I have it in my diary to see her when she returns.

Silver Member

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby

Date of Visit : Thursday 22nd December 2011

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10Am to Midnight

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : about 160 cm tall a size 8 nice body B cup natural bust nice backside

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malay

Services Provided : Full Service, DFK, Daty, BBBJ.

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck Yes

My experience/comments : Was horny about 2 weeks ago and wanted to get my first root of 2012 so decided to pop into 533. Rang up and heard Shelly was available so chose her. Arrived on time and ushered into a waiting room as she was finishing up with another customer. When she came in she was what I wanted, cute mid 20's Malasian gal with a nice ass. She wore a blue short dress with no underwear and did not mind me touching her ass. Off to the room we went for the hour. A quick kiss with a little bit of tongue before heading into the shower while Shelly did what working girls do while the punter showers. Once shelly is back she helps me dry off and we engage in some dfk. Then onto the bed for some bbbj. She is quite good at this and I just lie back and enjoy it. Overall I could have let her make me cum which is what she wanted me to do but I wanted some of her pussy. So into doggy for a quick pounding. What an ass. Nice juicy ass that loved some doggy. Then some of her on top before missionary and me blowing in the condom. She took care of the condom and gave me a massage for a bit. Started to get horny again so this time I got her to spread her legs so I could eat her out. I loved it and dined at her y for at least 15 min. Time for a 69er and more sex. I could not get myself over the line so gave up and went back to eating her out and getting her over the line. She loved it I loved it but alas time was up. So back into the shower and clean up before kissing her goodbye. Decided I wanted to see who the other girls on were but only Yumiko available. She almost got me to book her by running her hand up my pants and playing with my cock but I had the will power to say no and save my $'s for another day. Shelly was a good fuck, with a nice ass and a smooth shaved pussy

Shelly is a great girl, one of my favourites, nice report JC69er.

Silver Member

Thanks mate. She was good. Not sure who too see next though

Who to see next depends on what you like, Shelly is special, everyone likes her, and gets great service from her.
    If you want something similar try Cath, Nina, Ayumi, Sasa, Sue all good GFE
    If you like similar but natural breasts try Jenny IMHO she has the best breasts in 533 and does great GFE

Default Shelly - why I like Malaysians

What is it about the service provided by Malaysian WLS? There were a few in the glory says of No1 Blackburn and now my fav. is Shelly.

In terms of looks she's fine, but I do prefer the hot little 22 year olds, but her service more than makes up for it. Gives as good a BBBJ as you can can get.
    Her body is just on the curvy size, nice C cup with a very cute bum, really soft girly feel about her.

Service 9/10
    Face 6/10
    Body 6/10
    BBBJ/9/10

Yes Shelly is great one of the best

Agreed. Shelley has the same PSE experience you get at 5 star but better value at 533...

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    Agreed. Shelley has the same PSE experience you get at 5 star but better value at 533...
    I think Shelleys service is great but must admit I never considered it to be PSE I suppose it depends on what she does with you and what you consider to be PSE then again I consider all the girls I see or at least see more than once to be GFE, may be its PSE and I didnt realise it or may be they stop short of PSE with me?

So it's been a while between visits to 533 for me. I've hooked up with an ex, just as fuck buddies, and haven't really had the need. Anyhow, we've been talking about a threesome, and all I've got to do now is get the 'extra girl'. Not really an easy task. I mean sure, you may be able to ring another ex or hook up with another girl, but then hitting her with "how bout a threesome" may not work out.

And then I had the idea of bringing her to 533. Before I do though, it would be best to do a bit of recon and just see if it would be ok. That was the excuse I gave myself anyhow. I booked the lovely Shelley and headed over.

I was greeted by Angie like a long-lost friend, which in itself could be a problem considering I'd never been there before. I mean "I've never been there before" ;-) I don't know how my fuck buddy would react to that. Anyhow, before too long Shelley is ready and so am I!! In I go. Now, it could just be me, but she is looking a little chunkier than last time (about 4 months ago). This is actually working for her. She is totally my cup of tea! As for old Gordie Lightfoot up the top there - Body 6/10?!?! I don't know what you're thinking mate ;-)

She strips off, exposing that great ass that I want to get my tongue into straight off the bat. I don't, but she does. Well, not into her ass, but into mine. And she goes for it, tonguing my balls, ass and cock like the champion she is. She is also a great sight to look down upon with your cock in her mouth. Very cute! This goes on for some time until I can take no more, and get up and turn her over. I then spread her gorgeous little ass cheeks and stuck in my tongue. From here we slipped back into another BBBJ, the whole time with my finger then thumb up her ass.

I stopped her after that and asked her, nicely, if she did anal (kinda knowing the answer but I thought I should give it a try). Instead I fucked her doggy for a good 10 minutes before finishing off in her mouth. All in all a fucking champion performance, and as far as having a spare mouth whilst fucking my fuck buddy, Shelley definitely would be number 1!!!

After this I asked Shelley if it would be ok. She says that she's not sure and that I'd have to talk to Angie. Hmmmm... I wasn't sure if she was just trying to say no. I then said to her, that ok, I would ask Angie, but as far as she was concerned, would it be ok. She replied, "Yeah, sure, no problem at all". Sweet!

Angie was totally ok with it too. Now, I've just got to convince my "girlfriend". She has already said she is keen to do it with another girl, even a couple (but I'm not so keen on that idea), but a working girl, I don't know. I'm going to have to tread lightly.

Oh yeah! When I said to Shelley that if I did get my girlfriend to come, that she should pretend to never have seen me. She laughed and said that she knew how it worked. "I say, hiiiiii, nice to meet you!". Nice! Anyhow, fingers crossed.

And Shelley - 10/10 from me!!

WOW had another nice session with Shelly today. Her BBBJ skills were amazing as usual!

Gold Member

Person's Name : SHELLY

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby

Date of Visit : Tuesday 10/7/12, morning

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby Tel 9967-9991

Hours of Business : 10:00 - 24:00

Rates : $90 for 30 mins; $150 for 60 mins

Size/shape : Size 6 bust A+, slim, natural breasts and sensitive nipples, soft skin, lovely bottom. Waxed or shaved with a little fine hair left. Pretty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian of Chinese ancestry

Services Provided : DFK/CBJ/BBBJ/DATY/FS/massage. Allows fingering

Value for money/recommend? : YES

Based on Angie’s statement last week went with the intention of seeing the new busty girl who was supposed to work today.

Arrived just after 10.00 am and ascended the stairs, rang the bell and entered. Angie was a bit flustered as there was a “traffic jam in 533” and asked if I had an appointment which I did not. Shelly, the only girl not already committed, was offered as her appointment had not turned up.

I was a bit disappointed that the new busty girl had been taken but decided to try Shelly for an hour as I remembered that she has a lot of good reviews on this and other sites. I must say that she did not dissappoint.

Shown into one of the back rooms closest to the laundry/shower. The room had a double bed, a chair and bedside table and nothing else. No mirror or shower. Had to shower in the laundry and juggle my clothes and try to hold the towel around my waist to get back to the allocated room. Shelly came into the room and arranged her bag of tricks then disrobed. She has a nice figure with a lovely bottom, A+ natural breasts with nicely formed nipples. No tattoos or piercings that I could see but either waxed with a little fine hair left or not hairy at all; the light was so dim it was hard to tell.

Shelly is a DFK fan and likes her breasts and nipples being carressed so we continued in this mode for about ten minutes on the bed. I took control and continued to caress and kiss her breasts and move down the front and back of her body then gently stroking her thighs and between the legs. Shelly reponds very well to such treatment. I told her to tell me if I did anything that she did not like or hurt her.

She was becoming aroused and made movements to indicated that she wanted DATY so I obliged and moved down and was glad that she has a very clean and odourless pussy. After about 10 minutes of this she was fully aroused so moved back up to kiss her and suggested a bit of KY for my finger. This had the desired affect of making her come and she did not object to fingering which brought her to orgasm.

Shelly then looked after me and moved slowly down my body with licking and kissing, nipple play, ball licking/swallowing and CBJ ( my choice).Then we moved on to the main course of missionary sex followed by some general talk and massage.

Shelly works Tuesdays and Sundays and is well worth a visit.

As is her way, Angie asked me what my experience was like so I told her that Shelly was wonderful.

Posted on other sites.
    Last edited by BadAussieBoy; 10th July 2012 at 07:05 PM. Reason: formatting

great review of Shelly. Shelly provides the same service that the girls at 5 star do but at 1/2 the price. She also ddoes rimming (DD) or DATO.

She provides great service. I think she is more GFE than PSE but always a good fuck. I am always happy to see her once in a while.

CM..You always seem to have a soft..or is that a hard spot for Shelly..Yes she is a legend. and a very nice person as well.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast