>
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sue

Default Sue

I would pull it off for them Littlewonder. I would, but that jumpsuit is magnificent!

Default SUE a real pleasure

Today I met a delectable n delicious babe called Sue
    Sue stands slim curves n bumps in all the right places she wasted no time in stimulating my senses into overdrive as she licked my lips and gently poked her moist and wet tongue slowly into my mouth flickering like a butterfly.

My hands went mental wanting to touch her all over. Sue has the right proportional body that makes you feel like licking her all over.
    With a friendly smile n chatter Sue gets down n dirty within seconds BBBJB and works my rod into shape. Bobbing her head up n down in my rock hard cock for about 10minutes. Next was DATY followed by 69 for the next 10minutes as Sue polished my knob with such pleasure. Her shaved twat delicious n odourless was a treat to devour.
    Mish, doggy, CG n scissors followed as we hammered away moans n groans filling the room. Sue knows how to fuck suck n ride a cock and her breasts are simply paradise.

Sue can suck like a piston n ride like a cowgirl but before I knew it I was filling that latex with jizz!

Sue then proceeded to give me a back massage for the remainder of the session and we both knew we could've gone for another half hour as we were left hungry more for each other.

With girls like Sue etc you need a least one hour even more is better.

Sue the saucy minx.. Imagine a double with her and Ada!.. The mind boggles!..

Nice review.. Been awhile since I last saw her.. Have my hands tied elsewhere in the palace of pleasure that is 533!..

Louis
    Louis Koo Tin Lok

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Koo View Post
    Sue the saucy minx.. Imagine a double with her and Ada!.. The mind boggles!..

Nice review.. Been awhile since I last saw her.. Have my hands tied elsewhere in the palace of pleasure that is 533!..

Louis
    Who is that with LK Ada and Sue for a double poor Sara she is being neglected?

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Who is that with LK Ada and Sue for a double poor Sara she is being neglected?
    Yes.. My darling has been neglected!.. Why?!.. Because I have not been in the burbs for two weeks!.. Stuck out with work and all!.. I have two weeks of pleasure waiting for my darling tommorrow!.. I am a one girl man.. No double in sight of Ada and Sue!..

Louis
    Louis Koo Tin Lok

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Koo View Post
    Yes.. My darling has been neglected!.. Why?!.. Because I have not been in the burbs for two weeks!.. Stuck out with work and all!.. I have two weeks of pleasure waiting for my darling tommorrow!.. I am a one girl man.. No double in sight of Ada and Sue!..

Louis
    Well she told me its her turn tomorrow so does that mean I won't be able to get near her? Do you have her booked? What time? I might have to see Ada instead?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234