Thread: Sue

Default Sue

Person's Name : Sue

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Dec 2011

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Ph 99679991

Hours of Business : 10AM till late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : size 7,well proportioned,tall,D cup natural boobs with beautiful nipples,western looks,very cute arse,good English and sense of humour.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS/DFK/BBBJ/DATY/Tit fuck(not sure of the acronim for this)

Value for money/recommend? Excellent value @150/hr and service level provided/ Yes

My experience/comments : I am out of town tomorrow thus I cannot see my 533 Saturday regular so dropped into 533 today to look at the Friday roster..

Receptionist says she has this new girl called Sue so I asked to meet her in the waiting room.

Sue entered the waiting room and very confidently says "my name is Sue". We engage in some small talk and I realise this girl's communication is quite good plus those D cups and cute arse are are so good I say "yes please" straight away.

Off to the room...complete the formalities...then it is into the shower for a quick lather.
    Sue is back in a short time and helps me dry off..It takes no time before our tongues are
    entwined. Sue's tongue is red just like she has eaten a red icy pole and it is very firm and quiet long.

This makes the kissing experience ever more pleasurable as she probes for my tonsils(if I still had them). I naturally return the favour.

This is good already as Sue is still in her purple bra and panties but it takes no further time before the bra and panties and on the floor....this reveals a pair of very firm and large breasts ...Her unclad cute arse is not a surprise as her G-string left little to the imagination.

Onto the bed and Sue pleasures my now enlarged member with a good BBBJ that has an effective rotating motion and a very strong and deep suck.

Sue then rotates 180 and I am able to return the pleasure while she continues working my member.
    As I work Sue's clit I notice it becomes very firm(just like her tongue)and she starts to sound pleasured. We continue this for some time as Sue pushes her pelvis more and more into my face which is good but I have just had a cold and with a stuffy nose I am having trouble breathing so have to come up for air every now and then.

I am a little relieved when we change position and I can breathe again but then again that was a very pleasant tasting pussy.

We move to the missionary position with legs apart then closed..This position seems to really work for Sue as she really seems pleasured and her legs and whole body go tense complete with a pleasurable moan followed by a relaxed and shaking body..It seemed like the real thing to me..

Next Sue's legs are apart and raised over her head as I grind away in an effort to kiss her cervix. Her pussy is now very wet and twitching so maybe she is having a good time too

I am starting to get close and Sue suggests a doggy but I look at those big D cups and suggest she apply some lube to the breasts and I work my member between them.

Off with the DOM then I work my member between her tits.

This feels natural and just like the real thing..It does not take too long before I cannot hold on any longer.."Not in the hair" Sue says as she pulls her hair back but only just in time as my semen shoots out and catches her under her chin,then her neck,and chest on the third shoot..
    The final two pumps are onto her right nipple...I have shot like that for some time and it feels goood..

I get the tissues and do some of the clean up on Sue and make sure her hair stays man juice free.

We embrace for some time and talk about music which she seems to like.

Not too much time left on the tick tock so onto my tummy for a quick but effective massage then into the shower where we both clean up.

We both get dressed in a hurry to avoid the knock on the door then kiss goodbye and I tell her I will be back on Monday as she now works Mondays she said.

That was a good punt..It has been a long time since I have fudked a womans tits.

i think Spanish or COT would be the right terms for Tit Fuck

Thanks CM and LW for the info. So Spanish it is.

Those Europeans must be a horny bunch of critters as in three cases they have named their nationality after sexual techniques(Spanish,French,and Greek).
    Last edited by GTI; 8th January 2012 at 05:39 PM.

Those Europeans must be a horny bunch of critters as in three cases they have named their nationality after sexual techniques(Spanish,French,and Greek).
    Yes and they couldnt leave religion out of it either with Missionary.

Sue is working today boy she is looking hot. I allready had a 2 hour punt so thought I had better leave while she was still busy save putting too much of a dent in the budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    I allready had a 2 hour punt so thought I had better leave while she was still busy save putting too much of a dent in the budget.
    Don't take this the wrong way, but I find it hard to imagine you having a budget. You seem to be fucking some girl at some shop pretty much every day.

Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way, but I find it hard to imagine you having a budget. You seem to be fucking some girl at some shop pretty much every day.
    Hahaha, Yeah, LW must be the Grand Pimp at 64 and 533... lives in one and works in the other... "Friends with Benefits" might describe his position. Or else, he's got a team of mad fucker elves giving all the feedback...

But hey... half his luck!!! Don't know about the budget but his sexual prowess is something to behold...
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

its the reviews that LW pumps out that makes it incredible! great work LW

Quote Originally Posted by hard View Post
    Hahaha, Yeah, LW must be the Grand Pimp at 64 and 533... lives in one and works in the other... "Friends with Benefits" might describe his position. Or else, he's got a team of mad fucker elves giving all the feedback...

But hey... half his luck!!! Don't know about the budget but his sexual prowess is something to behold...
    I agree here Hard...LW must be a stallion to bone up sometimes many times a day then unload his man juice on each boner.

I am sure there are elves involved here and they all work in the LW sperm production factory...

imagine if there was no such thing as condoms GTI... LW would have lots of children by now - Sydney and Australia would be twice the population too

just kidding LW... hehehe

Glad to see you back with that sense of humour of yours CM its been a bit quite on her lately.

Default Sue

Person's Name : Sue

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW

Date of Visit : 30 January 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 Am to Midnight

Rates : $90/30 Min, $130/45 Min, $150/60 Min

Size/shape : About 155cm tall slim shapely size 6 or 7 body nice arse size D bust.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Full Service, DFK, Datty, BBBJ.

Value for money/recommend? : You Bet.

My experience/comments :
    Been going to see Sue for a couple of months now but as she works Mondays its turned out to be a bit difficult any way this Monday turned out to be the day.
    We headed off to the top penthouse (I dont thing so) I handed over the money and she went of to settle with the Mamasan while I had a shower.
    Sue is from China I think, about 155 cm tall fairly slim with a nice body about sise 6 or 7 I would say with a shapely backside, probable late 20's but who cares, speaks a bit of English Ok but not great.
    I was drying off when she returned and we exchanged kisses before she removed her bra to expose a beautiful pair of D cup breasts nice neat and firm I just had to touch them and they are firm but soft they feel so natural. They look to good to be natural but if they arn't there a great job. No doubt if I see her a few times I will find out for sure but he who cares there a great set.
    Its onto the bed for some DFK and she is good at it, I have a boob in one hand and she has my now hard cock in her hand, I slowly move down to her breast and run my tongue around her breast before moving on to her nipples she is moaning by now and then says kiss me so I oblige before moving back to her breast.
    Lick my pussy she says as she thrusts up at me, not yet I say plenty of time, and continue on her nipples and then slowly work down towards her throbbing pussy she lifts her hips and I slip her nickers off and then slowly slip my tongue into her hot wet pussy.
    It isn't long before she has her first climax I continue to lick her and she comes again.
    Stop she says your turn I come twice so I stop and we kiss some more before she gives me some BBBJ its quite good but by now we are both ready for sex so she puts on the dom and says what position you like I say you start on top so she hops on in cowgirl, she grinds away in cowgirl and I pump her from below and she comes again clapses on top of me we kiss and she says you on top.
    I enter her wet hot throbbing pussy in missionary and she pulls her legs up onto her chest she has a nice tight pussy and it feels great she says I come, come with me its all too much and I explode inside her just as she comes, it doesn't get much better than this.
    I collapse along side her and we have a kiss and cuddle and its time to shower and head off to fight the traffic on the way home.
    Pitty I didn't last long enough to try doggy, but must admit I prefer face to face if the girl is pretty a good kisser and has nice tits.
    Sue is great value for money a real GFE see provides DFK, Daty, BBBJ and protected sex, and she has one of the best bust in 533 and a nice little arse to go with them.
    Sue is shaven down below.
    Great service a must see again girl great value for money.

Indeed she has got a nice arse LW and puts a lot into her service.

Indeed she has got a nice arse LW and puts a lot into her service.
    Well I never used to take much notice of arse until I told Shelley she had a nice back side. She said she didn't like hers but Daisy had a nice one ever since then I have been checking them out. She is right Daisy has a nice Arse and I still think Shelleys is nice. Bust Sue does have a nice arse to go with those beautiful tits, must admit most Asian working ladies have a nice arse.

LW..I will be in to revisit that nice arse of Sue's tomorrow so I may see you there. Oh..by the way have you changed your mailing address to 533 Willoughby..your second home.. yet?

Yes I will be in tomorrow to collect the mail. HaHa, Well I will see Daisy and contribute to the Angie retirement fund.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast