Thread: Ayumi

Default Ayumi

Person's Name : Ayumi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Late 2011

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : 10-Late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Size 7/ 160CM odd,D or DD cup,smooth clear skin,small bottom,good teeth and hair.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Japanese

Services Provided : FS,BBBJ,CIM,DATY..etc..etc

Value for money/recommend? : Hell yes..9.5/10 for GFE based on body language alone.

My experience/comments :

Finished work early last Saturday so dropped over to nearby 533 to see if the love of my punting life Michelle was available. Unfortunately she was booked for quite a few hours so I thought I was in for an early night when Angie suggested I try this new girl call Ayumi who was,as the name suggests,of Japanese descent.
    Angie told me she spoke Japanese which may be helpful to our multilingual bro's but not to me who's vocabulary is limited to Japanese food names.

Initially I thought...no..but then again I have never had a bad punt with a Japanese lady so I decide why not..

I hand over 150 to Angie and head to room #2 with Ayumi to follow..Into the shower..plenty of lather..made sure all the right bits were clean then realised I did not have a towel.
    What can a man do without a towel other than continue to lather..I hope she does not take too long as this is starting to remind me of my days in boarding school..
    Ayumi arrives and hangs the towel on my aroused member as we kiss lightly while ensuring she does not get wet.
    Next she helps me dry myself and removes all her clothes...top and skirt...No bra or panties to be seen..

I notice her boobs are relatively big..maybe a D or DD cup complete with large nipples..

Little was said as we both embraced and our tongues entwined..I notice she has a mint in her mouth(are all WLs using mints these days?)...The mint then swapped mouths a number of times.

Once I am dried it is onto the bed. Boy does this girl love to kiss...

A very good BBBJ follows back to kissing with her on top as she slowly lowers herself onto my very erect member...This feels goood and goes on for some time with her always close and still kissing.

Once she seems pleasured she sits up cowgirl style and and grinds her pelvis into mine. She is light so I am able to lift her an throw her back onto myself with each stroke.
    Next onto her back where she comes for the first time...
    Body language suggests she wants to move her legs together which we do and this has an immediate effect as I half penetrate and work that G spot...Two more times she reaches a climax and as we slow own I can feel those involuntary twitches coming from her pelvic area very regularly..

Next was doggie style and boy does she unload in this position with violent shudders and twitches..

By this time I am soaked with perspiration so onto my back and into a BBBJ which results in a very intense CIM climax for me.

I am buggered...Ayumi completes the session with an excellent massage..

I think I have found another gem @533.

Ayumi will now work from next Saturday on a regular basis...I am told..

I will see her again...hell yes..She certainly surprised me..

Ayumi was working today Sunday I saw Shelly and then Sasa there was a new girl there Kaka Shelly and Sasa tried to get me to see Ayumi but I was too worn out so I said another day.

I have seen Ayumi before back in October she is nice both Shelly and Sasa are going to be away next Sunday so they made a booking for me with Ayumi she is working both Saturday her usual day and Sunday next week.

Its a tough job but someone has to do it thanks Shelly and Sasa.

Thanks for the info LW. Good to see Ayumi is also working Sunday as that is the best day for me this weekend. If you are also in tomorrow I may even see you there.

I am in Saturday, Sunday and Monday. So a good chance I will see you if your in early.

Ayumi is in today Sunday I have a booking with her its a long time since I have seen her so looking forward to it. If it is anything like last time I am in for a good day.

Saw Ayumi in the hallway at 533 last weekend and decided I just had to see her again. I had seen her back in October, so I booked her for today all I can say is WOW why did I wait so long to see her again. Ayumi is pretty much as reported above she is fairly small with large breasts, a very nice body and a great kisser what more do you want well if its daty she just loves it and bbbj is excellent although not deep throat. She has a nice tight pussy which just loved being lightly pounded in missionary after a bit of cowgirl couldnt make it to doggy will have to try that next time. If you like GFE then Ayumi is up there with the best of them.

Default Walking Beauty

I saw my 歩美(walking beauty)or Ayumi for the 10-12th time for 90 minutes last Sunday. She is of mixed Chinese/Japanese parentage but like all traditional Japanese women her place in life seems to be "to please" and that she does very well.

You would have to go a long way to find a better GFE in any shop than this lady...Yes verbal communication is still a little difficult but if you can read body language that is all you need with her..

To add to all this she has this lovely size 6 body with D cup breasts just to top it off.

To me she is certainly a "walking beauty"

Must admit I couldnt get my tongue our of her mouth long enough to have a conversation every time I went to speak she grabbed my head and kissed again she just loves it, that make 2 of us. She sure is a great GFE.

Hi Guys,

Do you have any idea is she working 64 Alexander Ave ?
    Cheers

No she does not work at 64

I saw her again yesterday..She is so relaxed that nothing seems to upset her. My 533 GFE.

She sounds like the Yumi from Diamonds4ever in Guildford? Never got a chance to see her...must head to 533 myself!

Well GTI Ayumi is a great girl and she provides a great GFE.

I called up Angie this morning and got the list of who is on. As I was after a bit of backdoor action I booked with Ayumi, hung up, jumped in the car and headed to Willoughby.

I got there, parked the car and was at the backdoor right on time (no, not THAT backdoor - not yet). Angie greeted me like a long lost friend. A bit OTT, but that's ok. Then I got the <<insert story here as to why I will have to wait half an hour even though I booked>>. No biggie, I'd just prefer it if she said someone else had rocked up 10 minutes earlier. I went for a coffee of sorts - Willoughby Road is definitely not cafe central, especially on a Sunday.

Before too long I headed back and was introduced to Ayumi. Ahhhh... about here I should preface this with the whole - YMMV, this is just my opinion, etc etc. It seems she has many fans here, so I don't want to upset anyone. So yeah, she was attractive enough. Maybe a bit older than I am used to (but not by much) and a bit skinnier than I normally like, but definitely no deal breaker. She has some big bolt-ons, which aren't really my cup-o-tea, but whatever.

Anyhow, money exchanged and down to business. Oh!! Hang on! I asked her how much extra it was for anal. She just repeated the normal price, so I assumed (correctly) that it was no extra. That's a good start. Anyhow, she goes in for the kiss. As many have mentioned on this thread, Ayumi is a great kisser! That said, not my bag. I mean, I like kissing, but can't bring myself to kiss a pro. I can't seem to block out the fact that she had another dude's cock in her mouth (and probably more than that) not five minutes earlier. If you're ok with that, good on you, but not I. So I turned my head slightly and she got the idea.

So that alone may have been the reason I wasn't over the moon with Ayumi. Maybe she is all GFE and not PSE. So after a bit of body kissing she reached the captain and proceeded to blow me, and quite well I might say. She worked the head for a long time, and just when I thought she mustn't like giving the boys any attention, down she went and sucked them one at a time. At one stage she almost, but not quite, was giving me a rimming. Just as I thought HELLO, and lifted my leg up, she came back up. Oh well.

After a good while of this I sat up and she prepared the captain with a condom. "You fuck pussy first", she said. I explained that no, I wanted to go straight for the A. She had a bit of a whinge about this, saying that I was too big. This kind of shat me a bit, cause while I'm not small, I know I aint no John Holmes. Although I have had this before with some girls and within five minutes I'd be slamming away at their asses like there was no tomorrow.

I talked her around and was knocking on the backdoor like an angry salesman. She had bent herself forward so as I wouldn't get in a position that I could slam away, so it was a constant struggle of her moving low and me moving lower. Just as I was getting a good rhythm happening (about 5 minutes into it), she stopped me saying she couldn't do anal any longer. Although I would have liked to come in her ass, her mouth would be the next best thing.

Off came the dom and back into her mouth. After a good ten minutes I was ready to blow. As it started to dribble out, she lifted her head (presumably to avoid copping it all in her mouth). Next thing I let go of this gargantuan squirt!!! It went right up her nostril. It made a noise like a hose squirting into a puddle. It was hilarious! There she was with her nose dripping with cum. We both had a good laugh about it.

And that was it. Overall, not an experience I would repeat. That is not to discount Ayumi. She is good. It's just that the standard at 533 and 64 Alexander is very high.
    Last edited by bootyman; 12th February 2012 at 03:03 PM. Reason: typos

Default Which lady

I seem to be burning the candle at both ends lately...Last week I did a few all nighters at work followed on Saturday by 90 minutes with Ayumi(my walking beauty) only to then rush off for the AUSXXX go kart night out. Then into see Sue on Monday but Nina is back now and she is good value and there was also Honey last Thursday to add to this.

I now have 20 days straight of work and will have cut back to one punt a week..Only problem is which one..Ayumi..Sue..Nina..or Honey.. They are all good..

I think I will see Ayumi on Saturday and probably stay with her but any advice here from fellow punters on how to ensure all are happy would be helpful.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast