>

Thread: Cath – the human rollercoaster ride

Default Cath – the human rollercoaster ride

JB, did you happen to visit Cath at 533 on Monday the 16th as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1 View Post
    Person's Name : Cath
    Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd 9967 9991
    Date of Visit : 16/12/11
    Overall a very nice GF experience. We fell asleep in each other’s arms for about 10 minutes begore it was time to shower and dress.
    If not, then someone else also has a habit of sleeping with girls. I do that as well, but usually not literally, not at least when I’m paying for the time.

Stats:
    Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road
    Date of Visit : 19/12/2011 Mon
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Ph 99679991
    Hours of Business : 10-Late
    Rates : $150/hour
    Size/shape : 6 / A+ to B- cup, really nice bottom
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian Chinese
    Services Provided : FS,BBBJ,DFK - almost, DATY, GFE
    Value of money / recommend?: Abso ’fucking’ lutely / YMMV on what you’re looking for, but if you’re looking for a GFE with a very cute girl, then definitely.

Please, excuse the length of this short story. Well, no one is forcing you to read.

Prelude I (a wax & a miss):

Now this could have been a review of its’ own, but since it resulted into the actual review, I’m including it here.

I had booked a waxing (Brazilian) from St Leonards for seven – I thought one needs to be clean and hairless to enjoy the seafood buffets during the holiday. The older mamasan/beautician was the only one in when I went there and she had me strip and lay on the massage table while she warmed up the wax. Mamasan is a multi-tasker as all the while she was doing the waxing she was answering to two mobiles giving information to punters about their services and availability – both waxing and ‘massage’.

When she had started the waxing I hear the apartment door opening and shutting. She says something in Chinese and get s a reply from the other side of the bedroom door. A couple of minutes later I hear water running from the bathroom as someone is taking a shower. When she has removed the hair from above Sir Richard (just call him Dick for short) and half way through the shaft (ouch) in walks this young girl (about 20) in a bathrobe, looks at me – laying on the table in my naked glory – and says ‘Hi’. I return the ‘hi’ and she stays at the foot of the table texting on her mobile.

The waxing continues, a new phone call, mamasan hands the mobile to the girl and she discusses the option of Golden Shower with the punter on the phone and they reach an understanding on the time and price. Now the combination of warm wax, sharp pain – which is getting more tolerable all the time – and a young girl watching the proceedings while talking about the other services available gets Sir Richard to raise his head and mamasan ask me to hold him down while she works on the balls (removing the hair).

Now front all done and time for turnover. Now here is why the girl was there, she comes to the table and holds my cheeks apart when mamasan spreads hot wax in my crack. Almost done when the phone rings again – the other punter is at the door – and the girl leaves the room to service his needs.

Now all done, I put on my clothes, pay for the service and head out. It is 8 o’clock and ‘HORNY’ does not begin to describe how I was feeling. So I pick up my phone and call 533 to find out if Cath is available and Angie informs me that she would be at 8:30.

Prelude II (the wait):

I arrive to 533 couple of minutes before set time. On the way up the stairs, have a nod with a fellow punter just exiting. I ring the bell and Angie asks if I had just called. She then takes me to a waiting room and tells me she won’t be long. Now, ‘not long’ is such a subjective term. If you’re the one enjoying the company of the lady, time seems to fly, if you’re the one waiting for your turn it may seem forever.

Luckily the waiting room at 533 has a TV to keep you entertained. I had time to watch the girl portrayed getting undressed (from fully clothed to naked and she did take her time), display her breasts and pussy, show the functionality of a jelly vibrator (a double dick one, where the bigger one gyrates and the smaller one vibrates) both outside and inside her and then move to give a BBBJ to the lucky john in the clip.

About 15 minutes in I can hear Angie knocking on the door couple of doors down the corridor and a brief conversation (in Cantonese I presume). She then comes back and apologises for the wait; “they were sleeping” she explains with raised eye browns, “They’re finished now, she won’t be long“. Couple of minutes later she comes back and guides me to the room where Cath is waiting. Thanks to JB (or someone else) for leaving me with a well rested girl

Howdy (now I know why I waited):

As I enter the room Cath greets me with a smile and introduces herself and I reciprocate. We exchange handshakes and a kiss on the cheek and she asks me to take a shower while she excuses herself for a minute. When she comes back I’m finishing the shower and start towelling off. She asks if I waited long and apologises for that; in return I say it is ok and apologise for interrupting her nap - she smiles – anytime I can make a cute girl smile I must be doing something right.

While I finish drying myself she strips – the view of that perfect bottom is very distractive and my towelling is interrupted couple of times as I concentrate on eyeballing her as she bends down to take her knickers off - and then sits on the bed to wait for me.

The Deed of Love (or lust rather):

When I’m dry enough I join Cath on the bed as she’s not wet enough (yet) for what is about to take place. We start with some kissing and cuddling by sitting on the edge of the bed and my hands roam to explore her body. I gently embrace her neck with my left hand while my right hand is giving a light squeeze to her lovely b cups and rubbing her nipples against the palm of my hand, all the while slowly kissing her – she gives me these pecks, but she learns quickly and adapts to my style of caressing her upper lip with my lower and vice versa and each time during that transition our tongues gently touch – so no DFK, but I don’t really want my tonsils tickled anyway.

She starts brushing Sir Richard and he’s already standing in full attention ready to salute the commander and send the troops to battle field, but I tell him to stand at ease (just a mental note, I don’t really talk out loud to him, though I’m happy to have girls giving him oral instructions). It is first time for some reconnaissance of the terrain he’s about to face.

I lay Cath on her back onto the bed while still kissing those lovely lips – in anticipation of kissing also the pair further down South. I move to kiss her neck and ear and she responds by putting her hand behind my neck. I move further down to give both her nipples a cat bath – or should this rather be called a tiger wash – well, whatever it’s called I spend a few minutes sucking those puppies and occasionally giving them a hard flick of tongue until she starts to moan ever so slightly. Time to move further and I keep kissing her body giving a quick lick to her belly button and she giggles (either she’s ticklish or that game as a surprise). Then I get up and position myself between her legs that she quickly and eagerly opens in anticipation – or maybe she was just accommodating and the anticipation was all in my head.

The recon missing has now barely started and I give a few kisses to her lower abdomen and inner thighs before sliding my tongue between her lips. A good couple of minutes is spent sucking and licking those lips before I raise my head up for a breather and at the same time use my hands – that have thus far been wrapped around her hips – to part those lips to expose her love button. What a sight to behold!

I dive back in first just slowly and gently licking her clit while my hands are caressing her hips and lower abdomen – just a feathery touch to send some tingles up the spine but not to distract her from the main event – and occasionally going up for a firmer squeeze of her breasts that otherwise would have felt so lonely and neglected. She moans a bit more loudly now, which still feel a bit too soon for me.

After couple of minutes she starts moving her hips and I know it’s time to abandon the “slow and gentle” policy. So I alternate between munching her lips – like a hungry baby on her mother’s breast – and rapid hard licks of her clit. At this point she is trying to push my head against the ceiling – while her legs at first were resting on the bed (yes, Y) she has now bent her knees and is pushing her hips up so that her lovely, shapely bottom is a foot and a half in the air, partly supported by my hands that have now given up even trying to reach her breast. (In the meantime Sir Richard is trying to lift my hips off the mattress, pour fellow that’s not an easy task.) No more moaning from her, just heavy breathing – not a time for playacting anymore.

Her hands however grasp my head trying to push it in place while her hips are rapidly going up and down – it was a rough ride like a rollercoaster, but I’m glad I took it, there is nothing like a pretty young girl going off under your tongue. Her pulsations turn even more rapid but not so high and she clasps my hands squeezing her fingers in between mine and trying to sink her nails to the back of my hands while I give her clit the last quick licks to bring her to the top of the hill. “Top of the world mum!” **

Her bottom slowly returns to the bed and she eases her hold of my hands while I still give her a few gentle licks and kisses while she catches her breath. I move back to kissing her thighs and tummy and she then reaches her hands to pull me up. So I up next to her and she smiles and gives me a kiss and a cuddle (better than a raise, but don’t tell my boss). Maybe I should have grabbed a tissue as her chin gets wet from mine which is still dripping her juices.

She looks at the big clock on the wall – and so do I – 40 of our 60 minutes together has already gone. Oh, how time flies when you’re having fun. So it’s time for Sir R. to get his share of the fun.

So I turn on my back and she moves between my legs and starts kissing and licking my balls, then she turns her attention to Sir R. and gives a very pleasant suck – no DT, but she uses her cheeks instead. After few minutes she asks if it’s time for sex and who am I to argue though her lips felt so nice around Sir Richard’s collar. On with the condom and she starts in CG, couple of minutes she’s getting tired so switch to doggy and she moves on all fours. It feels great, but I’m nowhere near cumming (the condom sometimes does that for me, takes away too much of the feel and it usually takes a good half hour pounding to get over the line). So with only about five minutes left she suggests an alternate method. Off goes the dom and she works wonders both with her hands and mouth to get me over the line – no CIM though, bugger.

She cleans me up with tissues and we rest for a minute while I try and get my breathing back to normal. She asks whether I want to shower first and I comply. Just as I enter the shower there is the knock on the door and she tells Angie that we’re just getting into the shower. I can’t hear the reply, but Cath tells me Angie thanked us for being in time and not sleeping – though I’d sleep with that girl anytime.

Dry off, on with the clothes, a hug and a few more kisses, we wish each other Merry Christmas and she shows me to the door and I head home with a smile on my face.

Verdict (I’m still reminiscing about her trembling hips):

Cath is a very nice, pretty and smart girl suitable for a GFE. She’s not the one for those who love D cups, but personally I don’t care that much on the size of the rack as long as there’s something to grab on and they are proportionate to the rest of her body and preferably natural like hers’. YMMV, but for me her petite frame, pretty face and lovely personality is more than enough. Not forgetting the nice bottom!

If I were the type to fall under the spell of a working girl, she would definitely be one to possibly keep me under her thumb (or tongue). Fortunately I’m not the type. Well... the next session has already been booked, so...

** TOP OF THE WORLD by THE CATARACS
    Me and you, on a trip
    All night flight,
    girl lets dip
    Lickin my lips
    im in the zone
    And I cant really say
    what Im sippin on
    But You taste good to me
    Girls like you make history
    Sure does sound like a hit to me
    Now che-e-e-ck out this beat
    Top of the world

Default Cath – the sleeping beauty

Cath – the sleeping beauty
    Person's Name: Cath
    Date of Visit: 23/12/2011 Fri

When she greeted me Merry Christmas on Monday little did she know she’d be seeing me again before Christmas. Well, neither did I at that point, but with the image of her thrusting hips in mind I called Angie on Wed to enquire when she’d be on next. So on Friday after Christmas shopping was done it was time to go and unwrap the pre-Christmas present. I booked for an hour and a half remembering how the time flew last time.

The session followed the same storyline as before, except for ending (happily) in doggy.

One odd/interesting thing happened though.
    And JB, if you weren’t there on Monday please excuse my comment in the previous post as she seems to try and get her power naps whenever possible. And I mean literally WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

Now this has never happened to me before and for future reference I’d say ‘been there, done that’.

About midway through the session she’s giving me a BJ kneeling between my legs. It feels great and I relax and enjoy it with my arms behind my head. After five minutes she slows down and it feels like she’s trying to DT Sir Richard. Then I feel a tightening grip which soon changes to ‘mild’ pain. I look up (or should I say down) and see her head resting on my right leg with the head of Sir Richard pressing against her right cheek. Yes the pain is not the back of her throat rather than her jaws clamping shut.

Yes she’s fallen asleep with Sir R. in her mouth and I’m just happy that she’s not a teeth grinder.

I reach my arm down to caress her hair (I’m too afraid to do any sudden movements) which wakes her up and she looks up with a dazed look in her eyes and Sir Richard still in her mouth. She then continues the BJ and I’m not sure whether she really realized she had dozed off. In couple of minutes this happens again with her head now leaning towards my left leg. So I think it’s time to get more active and on the safe side put Sir Richard into an orifice of hers’ that has no teeth.

I ask her to assume the position on the edge of the bed and pound her from behind while standing by the bed. And this time the condom does NOT take away the feeling, for some reason the mixture of pleasure and pain is very pleasing.

No real harm was done, but for a few days I was nursing the blue bruising her upper teeth made midway Sir Richard. So this goes into the history books as ‘I’ll never forget that’ but also ‘Don’t necessarily want to repeat’. I may and probably will see her again, but I just need to make so I am not so boring the next time.

I know she had been working at least four days a week from morning till late so maybe she is a ‘bit’ sleep deprived.

Great report Licker, I have seen Cath at 533 but not in the room sounds like my type of girl I will have to add her to my long list of girls to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post

When she greeted me Merry Christmas on Monday little did she know she’d be seeing me again before Christmas. Well, neither did I at that point, but with the image of her thrusting hips in mind I called Angie on Wed to enquire when she’d be on next. So on Friday after Christmas shopping was done it was time to go and unwrap the pre-Christmas present. I booked for an hour and a half remembering how the time flew last time.

The session followed the same storyline as before, except for ending (happily) in doggy.

And JB, if you weren’t there on Monday please excuse my comment in the previous post as she seems to try and get her power naps whenever possible. And I mean literally WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

Now this has never happened to me before and for future reference I’d say ‘been there, done that’.

About midway through the session she’s giving me a BJ kneeling between my legs. It feels great and I relax and enjoy it with my arms behind my head. After five minutes she slows down and it feels like she’s trying to DT Sir Richard. Then I feel a tightening grip which soon changes to ‘mild’ pain. I look up (or should I say down) and see her head resting on my right leg with the head of Sir Richard pressing against her right cheek. Yes the pain is not the back of her throat rather than her jaws clamping shut.

Yes she’s fallen asleep with Sir R. in her mouth and I’m just happy that she’s not a teeth grinder.

I reach my arm down to caress her hair (I’m too afraid to do any sudden movements) which wakes her up and she looks up with a dazed look in her eyes and Sir Richard still in her mouth. She then continues the BJ and I’m not sure whether she really realized she had dozed off. In couple of minutes this happens again with her head now leaning towards my left leg. So I think it’s time to get more active and on the safe side put Sir Richard into an orifice of hers’ that has no teeth.

I ask her to assume the position on the edge of the bed and pound her from behind while standing by the bed. And this time the condom does NOT take away the feeling, for some reason the mixture of pleasure and pain is very pleasing.

No real harm was done, but for a few days I was nursing the blue bruising her upper teeth made midway Sir Richard. So this goes into the history books as ‘I’ll never forget that’ but also ‘Don’t necessarily want to repeat’. I may and probably will see her again, but I just need to make so I am not so boring the next time.

I know she had been working at least four days a week from morning till late so maybe she is a ‘bit’ sleep deprived.
    I hope you do not have a partner Licker..It is always a little difficult for one to explain how they got teeth marks and maybe lost a little bark off their Sir Richard or was that Roger.

I hope Sir Richard is on the mend.

Maybe a can of RedBull should accompany you on your next visit.

PS..It has happened to me only once when the WL went to while sitting upright.

Default Cath - No Sleeping Beauty This Time

@Licker...I was scheduled to visit Cath on the very day you did..23/12/11..however some punter lost his false teeth in one of the rooms which caused a delay while the SES was called out to find them. I thus missed out on seeing Cath that day as I could not wait however I did see her yesterday.

12/1/12..Rang 533 and made a booking with Michael to see Cath.

This time everything went to plan as I met Cath who was dressed in a new pink lingerie rather than the sexy lime green one I last saw her in.

Into room #3...The one with the red couch..I hand over 150 for the session and as Cath does the financials with Michael I take shower..

Cath returns quickly as I am still lathering the important bits..The shower in room #3 always seems to provide best view of your lady and Cath obliges by slowly taking off her panties which allowed a glimpse of her assets through her lingerie top.

That arse of hers is gorgeous and must be close to Michelle's as being the best one @533.
    She moves from the couch to the bed and back again bending over enough to give me a glimpse of her pink bits through the now misted shower glass.

Off with the lingerie top and I am out of the shower in a flash...before Angie get's an excess water bill.

Cath helps me to dry myself and we exchange some words in Malay...Cath comes from KL in Malaysia and I went to school there many years ago...

Next we embrace and our tongues dive ever deeper into each others mouths.

Cath is a good kisser...my member is already aroused from the tease she gave me from the shower...

As my rock hard member presses her belly button I can't help thinking if she was six inches taller we can........

Looking around the room I notice the shower steps are just the right height I need...

Minutes later Cath is on the first shower step..her legs together with a little KY applied and me working my boner between them just below her honey pot but at the same time pleasuring her clit as my shaft moved backwards and forwards.

This goes on for some time and we are both pleasured but know we cannot go any further in this position without a DOM and that would interrupt our momentum so we move to the bed but do not go for a BBBJ as that would require a clean up to remove that awful tasting KY so it is on with the DOM Cath on her back legs over her head and some deep grinding in an effort to touch her tonsils.

I feel a little inadequate as Cath takes my seven inches without complaint and I cannot touch top station.

Tick Tock moves on and we move to doggy which provides a boner's eye view of that lovely arse of hers. This is something to remember...
    I also note a tattoo just above the space between Cath's shoulder blades...It has some words on it but are written in Thai so I cannot understand...she tells me that is her good luck tat that watches over her..

Tick Tock still moving so I roll onto my back Cath removes the DOM and residual KY from earlier then it is into a very stimulating BBBJ that is really too stimulating at this time in the session and I unload with three good shots into her gullet.

Now that was good.

Time is getting short so we just lie on our backs and talk about KL and other things combined with kisses and cuddles.

Tick Tock says time to shower...which we do and bid each other goodbye for now..

Cath is back in today she tells me and is well worth a visit...

PS...She was no sleeping beauty with our session yesterday.
    Last edited by GTI; 13th January 2012 at 09:33 AM. Reason: typo

Cath is my favourite girl at 533. She's a real sweetheart.

But I think the girls can get very overworked at this place. On busy days they go from 10am to 12 midnight and sometimes later without much of a break.

If 533 wants to have such long hours they should really allow the girls to do part of a shift. I'm sure some girls would rather make a bit less money and have a better lifestyle.

Yes Fireball.....Cath is indeed a real sweetheart and one of the best kept secrets @533..

Well I was at 533 today and the girls havent stopped from 10Am and most of them have a list of bookings up till 5pm solid and some even later by now they are probably close to fully booked so it looks like being another busy day.
    With punters likely to walk in with out a booking the girls are not going to get much of a break today.
    I didnt see Cath in the room but spoke to her and agreed to see her one day soon but as yet I havent seen her in the room she does seem like a really nice lady.
    Last edited by Littlewonder; 13th January 2012 at 04:35 PM. Reason: left last sentence off

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    .....however some punter lost his false teeth in one of the rooms which caused a delay while the SES was called out to find them. I thus missed out on seeing Cath that day as I could not wait however I did see her yesterday.
    LOL... actually, ROFL...
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Date of Visit : January 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $150ph

Size/shape :

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : Definately

My experience/comments :

Cath has a lovely relaxed smile, a kiss that makes you want another… and another, and she loves sex.
    Cath is Malaysian, around mid-twenties I guess, with B or maybe small C boobs, around 162cm tall.
    We started with kissing, not DFK as I don’t go for that. So enjoyable! Eventually we moved to DATY where she came, maybe more than once. Then it was my turn lying on the bed with her licking my nipples, teabagging and BBBJ. Then on with the dom and all done. She speaks good English, so we chatted till the session was finished.
    Cath is lovely. She works on Fridays.

Person's Name : cath

Establishment : 533 willoughby

Date of Visit : 17/2/12

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 till midnight

Rates : $150 ph

Size/shape : about 5 foot 4 not fat not skinny

Nationality or Ethnicity : malaysian

Services Provided : bbbj daty fs kissing with little bit of tongue but not much

Value for money/recommend? : definitely recommend
    i saw cath today started with kissing then bbbj daty missionary and doggy
    kissing:not bad slight ciggy smell and not dfk but i thought just right amount.
    bbbj: very good not deep like eva but really good with tongue so in my opinion actually better.
    daty: her strong point. im easily put of by bad smells but her pussy was super fresh and clean.
    fs:little bit loose in missionary but very good in doggy or maybe i need a bigger dick
    overall: cath is really nice her english isnt great but good enough to talk to also she isnt fake except maybe her orgasm.she is probably my new favourite
    My experience/comments : (Here you must give at least a general descripton of the experience which you have had - 25 word minimum is required to give fellow members an idea of time spent - "Ill be back" or "good value" is not a sentence or review. )

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Nice review.. Cath is a pocket rocket for sure!..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI.. Hottest new Korean porn star Jennie Rose..