>

Thread: Kitty

Default Kitty

Person's Name : Kitty

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW

Date of Visit : Friday 27th January 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 Am to Midnight

Rates : $90/30 Min, $130/45 Min $150/60 Min

Size/shape : Short slim Pettite about size 6 with small A cup breasts,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Full Service, BBBJ, Daty, (CIM I am told) DFK.

Value for money/recommend? : Good value for money well worth a return visit.

My experience/comments :

Visited 533 Willoughby Road Angie said try the new girlKitty.
    So off to the room had the usual shower while she paid themoney

Kitty returns to the room, she is small about size 6 hasshort hair died blonde which comes out with an orange tinge on chinese ladies,not real keen on her hair anyway she has pale white skin with a neat body andsmall breasts about A cup, I guess she is about 30. She speaks reasonableEnglish.
    She walks up to me and we exchange kisses, she removes hertwo piece green bekini, to reveal a neat little package.

The first thing I notice is her pink nipple and she isshaven/trimmed with a thin landing strip down below.
    I lay on the bed and she lays along side me and we start tokiss which develops into some DFK she is quite a nice kisser and seems to enjoyit.

I slowly move down to give those little tities someattention and those loverly pink nipples she seems to enjoy this and it isntlong before she is groaning with delight I move down further for some datty shespreads her legs wide apart in anticipation to expose a beautiful little pussy.
    I hold her pussy lips apart with one hand and fondle herbreasts and nipple with the other and give her clit a good work out with mytongue she love this and it isnt long before she thrust her hips hard into myface and comes in a orgasm before colapsing on the bed.

I continue to lick her now wet pussy and she grabs my headand says your turn now sits up and moves down for some BBBJ she does a verynice BBBJ and after a while she says condom now.
    Yes is the response so on with the condom and she lubs upand mounts me in cowgirl what a tight little pussy she has, after awhile sheswitches to asian cowgirl I just love this and she continues for a while andsays you on top.

I roll her over into missionary and we embrace and kiss andthen I work away and she comes again I follow not long behind her, she removesthe condom and cleans me up.
    We lay there and kiss and cuddle and she strokes my memberwhich soon become hard again,

On with another condom and its into missionary for round twotime is starting to run out so I switch to doggy for the run home for a secondtime.
    We shower kiss good by and another great session come to anend.

Kitty gives excellent service and if you like a smallpettite girl with small tits and a tight pussy she may suit you.
    She is well worth a return visit.

Kitty usually works Thursday, to day, Friday, was only hersecond day and she was filling in for someone who is on holidays

Silver Member

Default Kitty

Person's Name :

Establishment : 533 willoughby rd

Date of Visit : Thursday

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :

Rates :

Size/shape : size 8 bcup

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese

Services Provided : FS BBBJ CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience: kitty was the only one available when I got there and I hadn't seen her before so it was time for a punt. She is a petite Chinese girl with short blonde dyed hair which comes out a little orange. She's friendly and tries to please. Ok looking but not as pretty as some. Lovely b cup boobs. Started with kissing and slowly to DFK. BBBJ is good but not great. She has a hairy trimmed pussy and seems to like DATY. Her outstanding feature is that she has one of the tightest pussies I have felt. She really had a grip on my cock. She is lovely in doggy looking at her small tight bum. There was no problem with me finishing off in her mouth and the time ended with a reasonable massage. She nice and small and tight. The hair may put you off.

I hear Kitty service is supposed to be good havent tried her yet perhaps its the died hair that doesnt appeal to me.