>
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Honey

Default Honey are you out there?

Has anybody seen Honey lately? I mean in the flesh not in a shop roster. Just interested as she is/was very popular where ever she worked.

Default Honey back

Looks like Honey is back @533 on Monday. I am sure all Honey's fans will be queuing up to see her. She has been away for quite a while.

Default Honey back but be gentle

Honey is back tomorrow after a long break...

Some weeks ago I was the first to see Michelle after she had a long absence and we had a very hectic session..She was initially very tight which led me to think she had been practicing to be a nun whilst away..I was quiet concerned when she limped out of room #1 that Aunty would have my gonads if she had to go home early with a sore pussy but Michelle is a trooper and stayed till close albeit with a sore pussy..

Fast forward to tomorrow and Honey is back after a long break so be gentle guys as we don't want to see her retiring early in the day with a sore tight pussy.

I am sure after a few weeks she will be match fit and take everything you can throw at her..

Enjoy your day with Honey as she is a real honey.

Gold Member.

Ok hands up if anyone saw Honey today (Mon 9 July) after 1:15pm.
    No review needed – just want to see if Angie was trying it on.
    Arrived for a 1:15 for a confirmed booking with Honey to be told she wasn't available.
    Thanks Silk

Quote Originally Posted by silk View Post
    Ok hands up if anyone saw Honey today (Mon 9 July) after 1:15pm.
    No review needed – just want to see if Angie was trying it on.
    Arrived for a 1:15 for a confirmed booking with Honey to be told she wasn't available.
    Thanks Silk
    I had booked honey Monday am, only to be told on arrival she had just started her period. I was unsure if that was true. Ended up seeing Sue and was not disappointed.

Default Sue is a honey

Quote Originally Posted by Longlunches View Post
    I had booked honey Monday am, only to be told on arrival she had just started her period. I was unsure if that was true. Ended up seeing Sue and was not disappointed.
    Honey not on roster tomorrow so I guess she has gone on holidays..as WLs do when a reason is not available..Not to worry as Sue is a real honey and a very very nice lady too.

Gold Member.

Thanks Longlunches – Angie also told me she just got her period that same day as I was walking in the door... and curiously the monday before Honey also wasn't available because of her period.

Doesn't add up so was obviously Angie is just trying to do business which is a pain in the ass as travel was inconvenient.

Default Bad period week

Hi silk...Yes last week was a bad period week @533..They all seemed to have them..Some girls soldiered on like real troopers but the demand for marine sponges was high..

Default Honey, 533 Willoughby

Establishment and/or person's Name: 533 Willoughby. Honey

Contact Details/Address: 533 Willoughby Rd

Prices: $90/30mins

Size/shape: 6-7, B/C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity: malaysian? singapore?

Services: FS, BBBJ, CIM

Value for money/recommend ? Yes and Yes
    After the good session with Jessica, I decided to go into 533 again to see what the other girls are like. This time I called Angie beforehand as I was interested in CIM and wanted to see if any of the ladies there provided the service. Angie didnt seem to be that customer orientated and brushed me off saying the girls do do it and that I should go in to check out the girls. Being a sucker because of last session, I made my way to 533.

When I got in, I reminded Angie that I called earlier asking about CIM and she showed me Honey. I did not ask if other ladies were free as I only wanted to do CIM and Honey seemed easy enough on the face. Her looks are not as pretty as Jessica which was a bit disappointing but she has quite a nice body. After the shower, Honey got down to business straight away giving me a BBBJ. The BBBJ was not as enjoyable as Jessica's but Honey did a bit of ball sucking and rimming which was very intersting to me. After sucking me for a while with me lying down, she told me to move to the edge of the bed where she gave me more BBBJ. It is fascinating seeing this girl working so hard trying to make me cum. 10 mins down the track and it seemed like it wasnt going anywhere, so Honey asked if I wanted to have FS instead and I obliged. She slipped on the condom and it only took me a few mins of banging her misionary to release inside her.

I left a happy chap but was disappointed as I didnt end up getting CIM which was my intention of the punt.

Default Finally got a taste of some Honey!

Establishment and/or person's Name: Honey at 533 Willoughby Road

Contact Details/Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Ph: 02 9967 9991
    Prices: $150 for the hour

Date of Visit: Monday July 9th

Size/shape: Just how I like them, thin size 6 with b/c cup boobs....never been a boob man.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Malaysian maybe? Didnt ask as its not important to me....she is gorgeous though.

Services: F/S, BBBJ

Value for money/recommend? Are you kidding me - absolutely!!

After unceremoniously being dumped from AUXXX reviews despite posting 5+ Reviews for the year let alone 4 (plus one cruelly posted on the 31st of May last year) I was forced to take a blind punt as I could no longer read the wonders of this forum anymore. In truth sort of my fault as I didnt read the part about review being less than 3 months old or not counting, and I chose the most memorable ones good and bad - but i digress! (sorry admin, still a little peeved at it all, clearly!)

So what is your best bet of getting a result when you arent guaranteed of anything - from the brilliance of this forum I figured either Taren Point or 533 were the safest bet. As 533 is not too far from me, it was the winner. Again going off the forums advice I called first and spoke to the mamasan, and after a quick chat was pointed in the direction of Honey who was apparently just back from Holidays.

Rocked up that afternoon for the booking, first time at 533 and it was really easy to find, a little open for my liking access wise but hey, I figure its so bloody popular that the locals dont even blink these days, so up the stairs I went. Was moved into the waiting room which for me is really awkward (just the way I am) and had to wait for what seemed like an hour but was about 15 mins for Honey to come and get me. Well, it was worth the wait. She is a gorgeous little thing that greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and led me down to our room.

Quick kiss and cuddle before into the shower I hop for a quick scrub up.

There was no mucking around once we got into it, Honey reached down and gave the balls a little tickle which got me started and then she was off, kneeling down beside the bed for a magic BBBJ. Unfortunately I am a sucker for the asian ladies, and Honey is a as previously stated everything I like, thin figure, small boobs, amazing ass, beautiful eyes. And it didnt take her long at all to get me over the line....It was a little unexpected to be honest, and all of a sudden I found myself out of control and giving her the heads up that i was about blow! Amazingly she gave me a little smirk and carried on, and off I went....she took my load in and around her mouth which was phenominal to watch. I wasnt expecting, nor had I asked for CIM but yet - there it was!

Feeling oh so grateful (and after a little clean) we lay down and I made my way down her milky soft body and onto Honey's honeypot. To be honest given the popularity of 533 and the fact it was an afternoon, I would usually shy away from DATY just because I would be stressing about hygene, but i was completely lost in the moment following the CIM that I was loving life and went to town. Honey has a lovely little pussy, and it was sweet as her name suggests. She really gets into recieving which is always appreciated, sometimes you get the starfish and the no lick here no touch there rules which pretty much ruin the moment. I had none of that with Honey.

After digging around long enough to get the little pumpster up for round 2, Honey jumped up on to all fours and bent over to start with some more BBBJ. Not wanting to make the same mistake twice, I quickly sat up and on went the dom. Honey sat up on top of me facing me whilst I sat on the edge of the bed and held her up in my lap, I love this position with smaller girls - and it felt great cupping her ass cheeks with each hand while she ground away on top of me. This transferred into cowgirl as I lay back and watched her bounce up and down, before I HAD to try doggy with this beauty....which I did and it was also top shelf.

Second session naturally went a lot longer, and we finished up with a quick chat and a cuddle where Honey mentioned that she knew that i was new, and that she hoped i come see her again.

I often read on here how good 533 is, and comments of being addicted etc lol.....I can finally related and understand. For $150 (I gave her the $20 I had in my wallet as a tip) it is amazing value, and despite me being a little hesitant with going to brothels, this was a great experience that I will most certainly be doing again!

Happy punting,

Pumpster.

Honey still off roster

Default A holiday can mean anything

Quote Originally Posted by Longlunches View Post
    Honey still off roster
    Hi Longlunches...Yes it looks like it is a holiday..The length of the holiday indicated lets us know if they are coming back..A 5-6 week holiday looks terminal..A holiday can be for any reason..not getting on with the boss..boyfriend problems..not getting on with some girls..maybe a slow day where the girl does not get picked by customers and the Asian face saving mentality can then kick in..

Usually a holiday starts when the girl just does not turn up for an agreed rostered shift and all of a sudden her phone becomes unreachable leaving the receptionist no time to find another girl..

You can call Angie and ask if she is coming back but I suspect the answer you will get is she has gone on holidays...Ask for how long and as I said 5-6 weeks usually means permanent..

I hope that assists you..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123