>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lisa at 533 Willoughby Road, Willoughby

Default Lisa, stunner but a time waster

Have been having a bad run lately, i seem to making the wrong choices

Age 24 she says i reckon closer to 30.... A cups
    $ 240 for 1 and 1/2 hours she was very friendly in the intro and has a awesome bod

BBBJ full service

paid me dues and was in the shower when Lisa came back, she stripped and showed off her awesome ass and bod, she really looks like a 8 or 9 out of ten, i am a hard judge, but her ass was firm and her bod was taught.

She started off laying next to me and cuddling and then she moved down for BBBJ, she wasn't very good at this she would go down twice ,2 strokes with the mouth, then lick my dick for a minute, so it was really hard to get into a decent rhythm. Anyway after 20 minutes of playing around she gets her phone out that's right she gets her phone out, i stood up in disgust and said what the fuck, so she put the phone away and starts sucking again like she was sorry, but again ol 2 stroke, that's her name from here on in. Ol 2 stroke sucks for about 5 minutes, then says i need toileee, i said OK be quick, 15 minutes later i i towels up , walks down the hallway yelling ANGIE where are you hey ANGIE very loudly because i wanted everyone to hear me. Anyway i tells Angie whats going on and she yells LISA where are you, and says sorry Tinlegs i will make her give you 15 minutes extra, what can i say except thanks, anyway 2 stroke comes back, same ol routine, then she gets her phone out again and try s to set up a threesome with someone outside the shop, a girl called Sophie, she continues on doing this for about another 10 minutes, i said to suck me off, because i had really had enough by now, so ol 2 stroke keeps doing her routine and i never got there, 5 minutes before the time was up, i said to LIas , fuck this get Angie, i said to Angie this is crap this girl is not very good, so Angie lined up Lilly for me. Which is another review, pleasantly a better one, will post later.

Anyway there s 2 morals to this story, don't always grab a glamour and don't fall for the presale routine.

Honestly besides fucking around with a hot chick a great looker, Lisa was one of the worst p have had in years, if you guys chose her, i wish you better luck !!

2 out of 10 time waster,

Checking the roster I dont see a Lisa on there and they dont have any photo or description of her on their web site, looking back in the roster I can't find where she has been rostered before.

Sounds like she is a new girl from what you say she wont last long at 533, thanks for the report tinlegs, I have seen Lilly and did a report on her she is a little live wire I am sure you would have enjoyed her.

Default Lisa, stunner but a time waster

Must have been on training wheels. No good if she is on the phone and asking for threesome outside. Thanks for the warning

Default Sometimes helping out is not the best thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by tinlegs View Post
    Have been having a bad run lately, i seem to making the wrong choices

Age 24 she says i reckon closer to 30.... A cups
    $ 240 for 1 and 1/2 hours she was very friendly in the intro and has a awesome bod

BBBJ full service

paid me dues and was in the shower when Lisa came back, she stripped and showed off her awesome ass and bod, she really looks like a 8 or 9 out of ten, i am a hard judge, but her ass was firm and her bod was taught.

She started off laying next to me and cuddling and then she moved down for BBBJ, she wasn't very good at this she would go down twice ,2 strokes with the mouth, then lick my dick for a minute, so it was really hard to get into a decent rhythm. Anyway after 20 minutes of playing around she gets her phone out that's right she gets her phone out, i stood up in disgust and said what the fuck, so she put the phone away and starts sucking again like she was sorry, but again ol 2 stroke, that's her name from here on in. Ol 2 stroke sucks for about 5 minutes, then says i need toileee, i said OK be quick, 15 minutes later i i towels up , walks down the hallway yelling ANGIE where are you hey ANGIE very loudly because i wanted everyone to hear me. Anyway i tells Angie whats going on and she yells LISA where are you, and says sorry Tinlegs i will make her give you 15 minutes extra, what can i say except thanks, anyway 2 stroke comes back, same ol routine, then she gets her phone out again and try s to set up a threesome with someone outside the shop, a girl called Sophie, she continues on doing this for about another 10 minutes, i said to suck me off, because i had really had enough by now, so ol 2 stroke keeps doing her routine and i never got there, 5 minutes before the time was up, i said to LIas , fuck this get Angie, i said to Angie this is crap this girl is not very good, so Angie lined up Lilly for me. Which is another review, pleasantly a better one, will post later.

Anyway there s 2 morals to this story, don't always grab a glamour and don't fall for the presale routine.

Honestly besides fucking around with a hot chick a great looker, Lisa was one of the worst p have had in years, if you guys chose her, i wish you better luck !!

2 out of 10 time waster,

Tinlegs...First of all thanks for your public review of a less than satisfactory visit..This gives 533 a chance to respond and to take actions to ensure this does not happen again...Angie is fully aware of the event and unreservedly apologises.

I was not aware of the event as Lisa was not rostered on that day or for a long time prior but occasionally does fill in @533 when a rostered lady cannot come in..

A sequence of events leading up to your experience;

Early morning and Angie gets a call that a rostered girl cannot make it..Angie does a ring around of the 533 regulars to see who can come in..No luck there but Lisa is able to come in..Lisa last did a day @533 about 6-8 weeks ago to cover for another lady.

Lisa worked @533 about 18 months ago and to be honest was a good punt with an especially good BBBJ and has a nice body..

Now into the rooms with you Tinlegs..First of all I am 100% against a lady taking a mobile into the rooms plus I would also like to think customers turn their phones onto mute when in the rooms.

As I said Lisa is normally very good at BBBJ so my assumption is she some unexpected business to close out and that is on her mind..no excuses...maybe she should have said NO to helping out Angie at the last minute..

No need to go into anymore details of what happened in the room Tinlegs as Lisa clearly had other (work) things on her mind..

In summary Angie gets a late non starter,Lisa agrees to help(maybe because she is trying to help Angie) but it seems she has some outstanding matters that came to bite her later in the day and poor Tinlegs cops to outfall of all these events.

I hope Angie helped make sure the rest of your stay @533 a pleasant one and you did not leave 533 thinking that was a total waste of time.

Even with the advantage of hind site the right decision or how this could be avoided is still difficult as it probably came down Lisa saying she would help as Angie had run out of options on who else could fill in for the non starter...

You be the judge..but personally I would(if I could)100% ban mobiles from the rooms for all ladies and make them fully aware of this..That may then have influenced Lisa's decision on whether to help out or not..

By the way how was Lily Tinlegs?

Yeah fair enough, but ol Tinlegs travelled from the top of the blue mountains to get there , Lilly was great , but Lisa has left a sour taste in my mouth ! i seriously doubt i will be making the trek again unless you make it worth my while, i spent near 700 bucks there that night, Lilly was awesome, but put the hard sell on me for a bouble with Julie, it didnt go to well either, so i wasnt real happy about that either !!!, Lilly is a gem but i seriously dont think i got my monies worth !

There are plenty of great girls at 533 Tinlegs, Angie obviously new Lisa was not up to standard or she would have been back sooner than 6 to 8 weeks.

You are obviously an experienced punter so may I suggest you let Angie no what you like and expect and tell her to make sure if she recommends some one if she doesnt think they will suit you to at least tell you then you can make an informed decission on wether to see her or not.

Angie rings me and tells me I have a new girl I think you will like, if I see a new girl on the roster or in the hall way and I ask Angie who she is she then tells me and says but I dont think she will suit you.

That works well I hardly ever get a bad punt and if I choose to see a girl the Angie thinks wont suit me then its my problem.

Mind you I usually go with Angies advise.

Sorry to hear such bad service from Lisa.

I tried her once few weeks ago when she was filling in and it was super donk.

Am sure Angie will make up for it.

Cheers Littlewonder, alls good ! ya win some ya lose some.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12