>
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mimi on Wednesdays

Sounds delicious. I'm not small in 'that' department though, but I promise I will be gentle.

Quote Originally Posted by jilamint View Post
    Sounds delicious. I'm not small in 'that' department though, but I promise I will be gentle.
    Come on bro take pitty on the girl and go and see some of the girls that can handle you like Barby or Jenney or Yuki etc

Ill always give a girl the option of not starting or finishing early if there is an issue but i can tell you she probably sees much bigger and much rougher guys on a daily basis than she will get with me being gentle and cautious. If she has lasted this long then i doubt i will be a problem for her. Ive been rejected for greek but cant remember the last time vaginal sex was a problem. But i thank you for your concern for this girl which i share with you.

In any case my post you replied to was said slightly tongue in cheek.
    Last edited by jilamint; 3rd April 2012 at 08:57 PM.

In any case my post you replied to was said slightly tongue in cheek.
    As was my reply, but she seems like one that we should look after!

I just want to at least see her in the hallway to see if she's as tincy wincy as everyone is making out.

I wasn't going to post this review, but given the intrigue the previous posts have generated for Mimi I thought I would add another perspective to the potential experience for future punters.

Person's Name: Mimi
    Establishment: 533 Willoughby Road, Willoughby
    Date of Visit: 23:00 on Wednesday 21st March
    Phone: 02 9967 9991
    Hours of Business: 10am till midnight
    Rates: $90 per half hour, $150 per hour
    Size/shape: About 5', large-A/small-B breasts, average figure
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Hong Kong
    Services Provided: BBBJ, full service
    Value for money/recommend?: Maybe at a lesser establishment, but not at 533 with all the other talent on offer

A couple of caveats before I comment further:
    • My time with Mimi was the last of her 14-hour shift
    • I visited Mimi high on the memory of a great punt with Jackie so perhaps my expectations were unrealistic
    • Maybe I misjudged my mood that night and my heart wasn't really into it. If so then that's not Mimi's fault

I like petite women so the previous descriptions of Mimi appealed to me and I booked an hour. When I met Mimi my immediate impressions were:
    • Mimi has a cute face, one that I would look twice at on the street
    • Mimi isn't as petite as the previous posts suggest

Not that Mimi doesn't have a nice figure; it is fine, but average. I was expecting someone slimmer. Mimi is a size 5 only because she is short and her figure is in proportion to her height. On a harsher note: her age is starting to show around the edges. But good enough for me.

Once in the room I asked Mimi how her day had been, to which she smiled and shrugged to suggest that she had no fucking idea what I was saying. Over the hour I discovered that her English vocabulary consists of about three words, so beware: even trivial chit-chat is pointless. I found that a bit of a mood-killer.

As things progressed to foreplay and beyond I found Mimi's fake whimpering and moaning excessive, so much so that at one point I put my finger to her lips to "shh" her. She quietened down but only for a while. I guess all that fakery appeals to some.

Mimi allows kisses but only through pursed lips, and she clearly performs BBBJ under sufferance; at the first signs of pre-cum Mimi reached for a box of tissues to clean my cock and the inside of her mouth. She stopped to do this three times during the blowjob. Charming.

Despite all that, once sex began she was a willing participant with no position or thrust too deep. However perhaps because the poor foreplay diminished my sensitisation, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get over the line until we stopped and I had her jerk me off. Mimi then promptly hopped into the shower, hoicked up one leg, and scrubbed out her cunt rather unceremoniously.

Although there were still ten minutes on the clock I figured it was time to leave, but after Mimi emerged from the shower she asked "massage?" then kindly gave me a back massage for the rest of my time. So it wasn't all bad. And I repeat: she is a cutie.

I didn't want to post this review because it sounds pretty negative and I don't feel that Mimi deserves that; for a different kind of guy I imagine she provides a pretty good service. Give her a go, see for yourself, and post a review.

Thanks ghandi for an honest report we read a lot of reports on here that tell us all about the good times and the great punts but its good to be informed about the ordinary punts and what the girl is really like and again as with any punt some or most girls can be different with different customers, what they are feeling like themselves, what the time of the day is and how much they have worked etc etc.

Only the really experience and professional girls can give you as good a service after 15 to 20 jobs as they give you if your the first or second job of the day.

That is what make the popular girls so good and popular.

Good review, Ghandi. I saw Mimi earlier in the afternoon and can agree on the moaning as well. She is very enthusiastic and is nice. She did have a pretty gnarly scar on her stomach as well. She does offer a GFE which I have never really gone for before. She did do a a bit of pre bbj exam which you usually don't get at the Asian places. Probably not a bad thing that she is a bit careful.

Let me third that. I appreciate the review. It seems honest, and you have been fair in indicating circumstances (last of the day, your mood etc) and so this gives us realistic expectations. They can't all be fuck-crazy supermodels all of the time.

I wish we had more reviews like this, honest, but not really negative. By giving us context, you are not necessarily laying any blame on her. And, frankly, even though we all say YMMV, it is great to have a feeling for how much is normal variance.

Please, anyone reading this, be encouraged to give more reviews like this. Thanks Ghandhi!!
    Last edited by DrBob; 6th April 2012 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Crappy iPad predictive text

Yes DrBob well summed up

Quote Originally Posted by edwmat View Post
    She did do a a bit of pre bbj exam which you usually don't get at the Asian places. Probably not a bad thing that she is a bit careful.
    Edwmat's reply reminded me that I forgot to mention the pre-blowjob examination, which was one of the first things she did to hamper the mood. I understand it can be a professional necessity, but only for all you other filthy Johns, not me

Quote Originally Posted by edwmat View Post
    She did have a pretty gnarly scar on her stomach as well.
    Yeah, forgot about that too. Not as much of a deal breaker as the other issues though.

I agree with the comments above and join in saying that ghandi has provided a very good review. Those scars are from major abdominal surgery: perhaps an ectopic pregnancy, or some such condition, and are one of the reasons I say she is too frail to be a long term player.

The penis inspection, pursed mouth kissing and careful cleaning routine have all arrived recently. I think I first saw her on her first day and she was much more casual. There was even a review that said she did CIM. But I think she has since learnt to be more careful and less generous in her sessions. I noticed when I saw her for the fourth time, last week, her kissing was less enthusiastic and her blowjob seemed perfunctory. Still, she really gets into DATY. It's fun to have a woman squirming around with your tongue between her legs.

And yes, she is certainly no spring chicken. I would say the wrong side of 35, closer to 40.

Quote Originally Posted by exmelpunter View Post
    Hi Wayne. It was all gfe up to the moment I suggested the pillow on the floor. I don't think she is pse other than that. A few other comments I omitted: she was scrupulous washing herself in the shower afterwards. Tick. She has nice feet. Tick. So much so she loved having her toes sucked . Tick. Others have mentioned she may be too small to accommodate our larger brethren, well she was just dandy with my 6 incher. Tick
    Most of the girls check you out if your a new customer before they do BBBJ on you they just dont usually make it too obvious, and lets face it so they should if you go to a caucasian shop they actually do an inspection before you pay your money and its not a sedate one the make you drop your dacks and give you a thorough inspection checking balls, pulling the foreshin back and giving it a few pumps on the shaft while checking the head and be a bit intimidating never had this at an asian shop

Don't mind the inspection at all. Don't know why some get fussed about it. But, as discussed on her 64 thread, Mimi doesn't do BBBJ anymore. She
    has either been given the facts about all the nasties that can be contracted; or else, her supervisors aren't putting the same pressure on her. Either way, it is a pity from my perspective because I love the old fella being slurped over; but from her perspective it is good that she has this health awareness.

I saw Mimi last week and yes she doesnt do or didnt do bbbj which is a shame maybe she will do it once she gets to know you apart from that she is still a great punt I had a great time with her.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast