>
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lily, Sunday, young GFE

Default Re: Lily, Sunday, young GFE

A must try, I see 533 have said in the roster that lily is a full PSE.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post
    A must try, I see 533 have said in the roster that lily is a full PSE.
    I wouldn't believe everything I read on a Roster, better to read a few reports and see what they say!

I sure wouldn't call Lily full PSE. When I saw her, I asked for CIM and she said something like "cum in mouth - gross!" LOL.

Gold Member

Doesn't 'gross' about cover it?

Quote Originally Posted by Blatchford View Post
    Doesn't 'gross' about cover it?
    Well, it certainly should.
    But I'm not sure I'm willing to pay that much for this particular extra.

Default Lilly

Isn't it great that all girls seem to offer different pleasures - but still have their limits?

I think Lily is terrrific fun - even if I need a super computer brain to analyse what she is saying. (My cantonese/mandarin is non existent. I had a long term WL GF and all I learnt was the words for "plastic bag" - no idea why that particular wording stuck).

Back to Lily - she is a great kisser and frankly I kinda like the idea that she refuses CIM - do you really want to be licking off the last punters cum?

What I would like to see are suggestions of who would be good in a double with Lily? Needs to be someone adventurous. I had one go at it but it was a tandem affair rather than lesbian.

Oh and we would need the air con on for a double with Lily. When I was last there I nearly died in the heat. Aparently if you ask Angie she will turn it on for you - the air con anyway.

Wed and Fri - any suggestions?

Funny about the air conditioner isnt it Angie thinks it saves money to have it turned off I keep telling her it doesnt save many if you loose a customer, turn the bloody thing on. So yes guys tell Angie to turn on the Air conditioner.

Not too shure who is good in lesbian doubles but Shelly was trying to get me to do one the other week and she told me she likes them she likes to kiss other girls breasts we didnt discuss any further so I dont know if she likes to eat pussy, you could always ask her. Also it may depend on which girl she is with.

I think Sue and Ayumi do doubles together ask them if the do lesbian and to what extent some just touch some kiss some do datty etc etc?

Might not be a good idea to ask Angie as she will say yes anyway and that may not be the case.

Default Shelly - a calming effect

I think Shelly would be a good doubles partner with any WL but more with a conventional double..

It just happens that Lily and Shelly will be rostered on this coming Friday..

Shelly would also have a calming effect when doubling with a new or over energetic WL..

Sometimes with the over energetic WLs I believe it is just a diversion from the fact that their English communication skills are poor or worse.

Default Re: Lily, Sunday, young GFE

Shelley and Lily is a fantastic idea for the end of days! Go out for a full blown fundate!

Shelly is a lovely lady and a true professional I dont think anyone can have a bad punt with her the more I see her the more I like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy Hunter View Post
    Isn't it great that all girls seem to offer different pleasures - but still have their limits?
    Back to Lily - she is a great kisser and frankly I kinda like the idea that she refuses CIM - do you really want to be licking off the last punters cum?
    Absolutely agree. The fact the girls have different limits always indicates to me they are only doing what they enjoy doing, and that makes me more comfortable. Call me old fashioned, but I like all my sexual partners to be having a good time as well

I don't think it's fair to say CIM = "licking off the last punter's cum" though, as that implies the girl is dirty and not cleaning herself up between clients. How about saliva from kissing and DATY, and the fact the WG may have been rimming another client 30 mins ago, and so forth? I haven't seen any girls there that I'd class as at all unhygienic so I'm quite comfortable with them going on and doing whatever they please, trusting that when they spend time with myself they will be all tidy.

All I was saying is that PSE surely requires CIM being on offer (post 17 refers), so I think it's drawing a long bow to sell her as that. I reckon fuckbuddy experience is more accurate

I love 533 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Licker View Post
    ... that implies the girl is dirty and not cleaning herself up between clients.
    Well, she didn't shower after my session with her. Clothes on and straight out the door. Yuk.

One of the things I like most about going to see Asian girls is their personal hygiene usually it is impeccable. It would be disappointing if this girl was not up to the usual standard and if I thought see was not showering between jobs I would not see her.

Default Lily - A Little Star to be cherished.

• Service Provider's Name: Lilly
    • Session Month: January
    • Session Year: 2013
    • Type of Service: Parlour Worker
    • Name of Agency or Parlour: 533 Willoughby Road
    • Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW
    • Phone Number: 02 9967 9991
    • Link to Website: 533willoughby.co.au
    • Photos Authenticity: 100% Real, her photos on the web don't do her justice !
    • Advertised Hourly Rate: $150
    • Location where session took place: New South Wales
    • Incall: Establishment's Venue
    • Session Day: Weekday
    • Session Time: Daytime
    • Estimated Age: 25
    • Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
    • Nationality: Singapore
    • Knowledge of English: Poor
    • Hair Colour: Black
    • Hair Length: Long
    • Eyes Colour: Brown
    • Skin Colour: Pale
    • Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'-4"
    • Body Shape: Slim
    • Estimated Body Size: 6
    • Estimated Breast Size: B
    • Enhanced breasts?: No
    • Pubic Hair: Trimmed / Shaven
    • Any Tattoos?: None
    • Any Piercings?: None
    • Full Sex Available: Yes
    • Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience / PSE
    • Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
    • Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
    • DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
    • Hand job Available: Yes
    • Massage Available: Yes
    • Extras Charged: No
    • Doubles and Group Sex:
    • Overall Looks: Very Pretty Great Body
    • Overall Personality: Bubbly full of FunVery Nice
    • Overall Performance: Great time

Went to 533 had phoned up and booked Lilly.
    Pretty much on time Angie ushers me in to one of the toprooms, Angie is surprised that Lilly is not there, I tell Angie I saw her heading off to theladies.
    I sit on the bed and wait for Lilly to arrive, The dooropens an in walks Lilly Hello darling so good to see you and walks up plants abig kiss on my lips to which I respond appropriately and so she sticks sometongue in .
    I prize us apart and hand her the money for one hour andhead off to the shower while she settles the finances.
    I return to the room to find Lilly has returned sheimmediately grabs me like a long lost friend and starts kissing me again. Westop for a breath and she whips off her gear to expose her slim neat beautifulbody with nicely proportioned B cup breasts. It is indeed a site to be hold andif you think she looks good in the photos on the web site then you are in for atreat when you she her in the flesh she is gorgeous.
    We move onto the bed and start with a kiss which soon turns intoDFK, this continues for some time and she has this lovely tasty hot mouth that'swet but not too much so. She then seemsto wrap her tongue around mine I don'tthink I have ever experienced this before her tongue seems so flexible and yesit is a nice experience, she then unwraps her tongue and inserts it down theback of my throat, I am sure she tickles my tonsils with it but it was finevery sensual and I thought I would have gagged but I didn't. I have had DFKlots of times with lots of different ladies but nothing like this.
    We kiss some more and I kiss her neck returning to kiss herlips and feel that tongue of hers and eventually work my way down to herbreasts. They are not large breasts probably a nice B cup but they arebeautiful and so natural.
    I start to kiss them lightly she enjoys this and eventually I take her nipple in mymouth and suck and kiss it. This continues for some time and she starts to moanand groan with excitement.
    I work my way down her body, I kiss the inside of her thighsand down to her knee, she becomes very responsive to this and the moans andgroans get loader as I kiss inside her knee.
    I move back up to herlove pot, I place my tongue inside her and lick up and down and on to her clitshe lets out this cry of delight, she has one lovely tasting pussy which isvery wet I berry my head in her licking away while holding one boob in my handand gently massaging the nipple.
    The other hand is pressed firmly on her public bone justabove her pussy. She is starting to getexcited by now and holds my head with two hands, I continue licking ever sogently, she arches her back and turns sideways clamping my head in a leg lockwith my tongue firmly in her pussy she explodes in an orgasm letting out ashuttering scream of delight, I am sure it was heard in the pub across the road.
    More she says more OH it's so good more I continue and shecomes 2 or 3 more times by now I am exhausted
    I move up the bed and lay next to her we kiss and she says Isuck your cock now, she move down the bed to my cock and holds it in her handwhile giving my balls a cat bath.
    She continues to give me a BBBJ which very nice she says sexnow so it's on with the dom and she mounts me in cowgirl, I grab her breastsand fondle and kiss them.
    We cuddle and kiss fora few minutes. I start to pump her from below She stops kissing me and sits upwiggles her body and rubs her clit on me as she announces her coming again tothe patrons at the pub across the road.
    She turns sideways and rides me in this side saddle cowgirlposition.
    Missionary I say and she hops off and I enter her inmissionary kissing her and her boobs eventually it becomes too much so I stopthe kissing and quicken the pace and explode inside her I collapse beside hercompletely spent.
    She cleans me up and we lay arm in arm for the remaining minutesbefore it's off to the shower and the end of another great punt.
    I follow her into the shower and am drying off when I seethis guy walking across the roof so I make haste back to the room to finishdrying off. There are no curtains or blinds in the shower room.
    Lilly is very friendly and fun to be with she seems to loveher job and loves sex, kissing and daty.
    I walked out of the room and headed home thinking why wasthat such a great punt? What was sodifferent and words just don't explain it she is just a fun person I guess andits infectious.
    Somewhere I read she is a star in the making well I have totell you I think she is already there Ijust had a great punt with abeautiful lady.
    Well worth a return visit, I can't wait, and definitelyvalue for money, she is a GFE which is what I like, maybe even a bit of PSE. YHOMV.

I saw Lilly today Tuesday but she was filling in for someone else, she usually works Wednesday and Friday.
    Posted on other sites.

Last edited by Littlewonder; 29th January 2013 at 04:09 PM.

Default 533 Willoughby Road - January 2013 - Lily - A Little Star to be cherished.

Great review LW, it's amazing to read she is a fantastic kisser. I find myself needing that intimacy these days, and not many ladies do it or do it properly. Nice review once again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast