>

Thread: Anna, new as @ 3 July 2012

Unobtainium Member Pink Bin Chicken's Avatar

Default Anna, new as @ 3 July 2012

Yo, peace. With the gestapo away for school hols, it really is peace time at EMPs. No screaming kids, nagging grupenfuhrer and chips and baked beans on the dinner table - yum. So a punt was in order, and my preference is early in the day so the chosen WL is fresh, clean and on top of her game.

A quick call to Angie and I find that new girl Anna starts today and is free at 10 am. Angie is a bit reluctant to offer her to me as this Anna is a recommendation to her from a friend - she hasn't been 'road tested' at 533 yet. So today's the day

I turn up early and of course Anna is late - cant find the address! She arrives at 10.10 and enters the room. First impressions are good, she looks more jap that MLC, but she is 100% made in china. Her English is very limited having only been here 1 month. Boob lovers will like her as she has all natural C cuppers, she is about an 8, not too tall, not too short. Gravelly voice from smoking I suspect but no sign of fag aroma. I shower then she showers and I'm soon grappling with those peachy melons. Slither down to daty and I find a well trimmed snatch with very nice thick lips. She enjoys a bit of daty but after 5 mins I think she got a bit ticklish so I laid down anmd let her return the favour.

My mood was not for a bbbj or hard and fast rooting - I wanted to savour a slow deep shag today. She happily bbbjd me but I soon asked for the dom. I dont think she's a DT girl BTW. She hopped on top and I asked her to just stay still and use her muscles, which she was quite good at. Spent the next 5 mins simply laying there and enjoying the feeling of being inside, withg plkenty of light tongue kissing but no DFK. She was very cheerful about all of this, and no FOAM. Next was mish, and again I didnt want to pump away, just gently in and out savouring the pussy. Plenty of titty nibbling, ear lobe licking etc. Ocaaisionlay I'd lean back and push her legs apart to enjoy the view. After about 20 mins all up, intgo doggy, and she has a marvellous arse in this position. Gently thrusting into her minge, I gradually built up the pace and soon was hammering away until the pin was pulled and the grenade went off in the sock. Shje seemed to enjoy the whole event,perhaps because it was a fairly gentle intro to her working day. Plenty of cuddles followed, she has nice soft skin and was very warm on this cold day.

Showered and gone, with a quick word to Angie that Anna was OK, no star but not a bad first day effort. I think some punters will really warm to her as she has a really nice personality and seems eager to please.

ttfn
    emp

Unobtainium Member Pink Bin Chicken's Avatar

I forgot to mention she's about late 20s or early 30s based on my fool proof foot aging theory. I see that jsomeone uses a similar metatarsal age measurement procedure based on knuckles. Same diff I guess, foot or hands, knuckles is knuckles.

Unobtainium Member happy chappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exmelpunter View Post
    I forgot to mention she's about late 20s or early 30s based on my fool proof foot aging theory. I see that jsomeone uses a similar metatarsal age measurement procedure based on knuckles. Same diff I guess, foot or hands, knuckles is knuckles.
    Sounds like an improvment on my teeth aging theory. If she's got teeth she's under 70.

Default Anna

Anna is Chinese, about 165cm tall; I think about thirty, with a lovely body – not too thin and not too fat, just right – with C boobs and long black hair.

I laid back on the bed and she was above me, gently kissing my neck and the side of my face but not my lips. I remember thinking: Oh no, she’s not into kissing.
    She continued down my chest whilst I started stroking her back. And then she kissed me, on the lips. Wonderful! I knew then I was in for a good time.
    So a bit of this, a bit of that, and then she said: “you want to fuck me?” Now her English is not so good but I thought that was succinctly put. So on with the dom and into mish. I think she came twice and then I did too. Very good!

Anna works on Fridays.

We went to 533 today in the afternoon and my friend tried her.
    She is as described by possum and gave BBBJ to my mate for at least 15mins.
    After sex my mate got his happy ending with a great hand job.

I tried a HK girl JENNY (MILF, mid 30s) who also only works Fridays.
    She got great body, nice tits 34C (silicone enhanced), nice rose tattoo from navel to pussy line.
    Definitely great BBBJ and went down all the way for 20+mins non stop.
    She likes to be pounded with legs up to her ears.
    Great sex and I gave her a good tip.
    Great personality too.

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit44 View Post
    We went to 533 today in the afternoon and my friend tried her.
    She is as described by possum and gave BBBJ to my mate for at least 15mins.
    After sex my mate got his happy ending with a great hand job.
    I am glad that you specified that you saw Jenny as from the start of you post this sounded like me going punting with my mate.
    His name is Sir Richard.
    For some reason we always end up seeing the same girl. It's a happy threesome.

Misfit 44 Jenny is a great girl great service but you are wrong about her tits they are all natural.

Jenny told me they were enhanced.
    Great piece of work I have to admit.
    They just felt too hard to be natural so I politely asked and got an answer.
    I didn't care whether enhanced or not and she let me suck as hard as I wanted.

Default Anna - Another cute GFE

Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 30th August 2013

Girls Photos : 533willoughby

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Petite, toned, enhanced B cup titties

Pussy: Map of tassie stubble, naturally hairless pussy lips

Roster: Friday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM

Review:

Anna walked into room immaculately groomed in a nice bikini revealing a very nice figure with titties bursting out of her bra.. Really happy smile, and she gave me very affectionate hug. I had an immediate boner.

We got into a little kissy kiss and whilst she was initially reluctant, I did try to be really gentle and Anna nicely responded with wonderful soft lips and nice open kissing.

She has a nice body, toned, with B cup titties and nice large dark nipples. She seems to like have them attended to and I was more than happy to oblige.

Kneeling on floor she got into some nice BBBJ action, with lots of eye contact. What is about these girls with large brown eyes that me so horny as they look at you whilst devouring your cock?

I got Anna into my favorite position of kneeling face down on the bed, arse in the air with a full view of her pussy. Wonderful soft naturally hairless pussy lips and very enjoyable DATY. I munched at length on those pussy lips.

I flicked her overhead for some more cowgirl DATY and it was a nice sight looking up at that toned body and erect nipples. 69 ensued and a little pussy slide.

On with the dom, some lube, and we were away. Not the tightest pussy I have encountered but still very nice and wet and warm.

Into the finale and I was flagging somewhat so I opted for a HJ and CIM. I was pleasantly surprised when as I was cumming Anna engulfed my cock in her mouth and took it all in. Off to the basin for the spit rather than swallow but still very enjoyabe.

Overall a happy girl, lovely pussy lips, great kisser, soft, gentle GFE …. and what more could I ask for?

Enjoy.

I tried ANNA last Friday and she was nice.

She started our session with body licking and BBBJ.
    After a while I DATY and fingered her until she came.

Sex was in all positions but my favourite is on top and legs spread wide over her shoulders.

She was whimpering the whole session as I fucked her.
    No Japanese sound effect acting.
    She really enjoys getting fucked.

My friend donking Gina next door was getting distracted from the noise coming from us.

She had nice enhanced boobs with dark nipples as Pussy Hunter describes.
    She really loves it when you suck and twirl her nipples with your tongue.
    She is one who gets super stimulated if you are a good nipple licker/sucker.

When we finally finished, she washed with me in the shower.

I must note that this was a 9pm session.
    She still gave me excellent service just as if I was the first customer.

I have to say that the girls at 533 that I have tried give very good service any time of day even after 12hrs working non stop.