Date of Visit: 28 June 2012

Contact Details/Address: 533 Willoughby Rd W’by. 9967 9991

Hours of Business: 10 - late

Prices: $90/130/150 for 30/45/60mins

Size/shape: Slim sz 6, tallish compared to others, about 5'6''

Nationality or Ethnicity: Hong Kong Chinese

Services: Kissing not DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, HJ

VFM/ Recommend?: Absolutely

this girl is new and i saw her early on in the piece. She is 27 but looks much younger. she is quite pretty and has long black hair down to waist. Speaks good English and is very responsive. Nipples and clit very sensitive and she seems genuine. She gives a great BBJ, not DT but really excellent BJ such that i was happy to let her go as long as she liked but i only had half an hour so on with the dom and lovely fucking with a tight pussy. she's no starfish and grabbed onto my bum and pulled hard. no anal or anal play.
    i will see her again.

Unobtainium Member Pink Bin Chicken's Avatar

Default Amy - new girl@ 23 August 2012

Hi fellow punters. Earlier in the week I frequented 269 Canterbury, and rammed my dirty appendage up the arse of Monica, followed by some excellent CIM. So today I was looking for something less PSE, a bit more connection and gentle sex. Amy delivered.

Rang Angie and she said new girl was good service (I find Angie is usually honest with me in terms of description, and good means average on the 533 scorecard. I booked for her at 10 so I could be the first customer of the day, and hoped that being a new girl she really was 'new'. But I guessed this was unlikely - no matter. Amy is 30 min late as the car she was in with 2 other girls was delayed (so Angie will be spending the rest of the day catching up with punters!)

When she came in she was all apologies and smiles. She's probably late 20s, med height, B cups pushed up into C cups and a little puppy fat. Not bad looking. Shes from Macau, and I'm pretty sure she is a different Amy to the one described in an earlier thread (July 2012). Got the business over with and she was very huggy and kissy from the start. I didnt want a full on event today, so just started slowly with some daty. She took my rod in her mouth and gave a passable but not great bbbj - this isnt her forte. After about 10 mins of this foreplay, I popped on a mac and glided into her very nice wet pussy in mish. For the next 10 mins we just gently fucked, often me staying still while she squeezed her pussy muscles. At one stage I licked her armpits and she started laughing out loud, which seemed to fit the moment perfectly - for just a while it was like I was with a new girlfriend, and it was really what I was looking for today.

Into doggy and she was happy to push back rhythmically while I just knelt there enjoying the view. I pulled her back into a crouching position and upped the tempo for the vinegar strokes, and came hard in her puss. Unlike most wls who then hop off and shower and fuss around the room in an effort to get you out the door, she lingered, massaged my arms a littel and then led me to thge showere where she washed me all over, themn showered herself. Lots of hugs and kisses before she opend the door and I left, happy.

I doubt that Amy will be going down in the 533 hall of fame, and today wasnt her first day in the industry I'm sure, but if you're looking for a lovely girl with a big smile and gentle soul, then she may be just what you need.

ttfn
    emp

Nice report EMP.

Unobtainium Member happy chappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exmelpunter View Post
    rammed my dirty appendage up the arse of
    Emp, I'm very pleased somebody washed down your patoochie probe. Good on yr Amy! I'll keep her in mind when I next need a scrub down.

Silver Member

I went along to see Amy this afternoon as I recognised from the one liner on the roster the Amy that used to work at SWL (there could not be two Amy's from Macau)
    Amy is great GFE experience and greeted me like a long lost friend even though I saw her a couple of weeks ago at Smithfield. We took a shower together - Amy always likes to start a bit of BBBJ in the shower which I enjoy and then we retreated to the room as the cold change was blowing through the laundry window. After kisses and cuddles settled into great DATY session - Amy really gets off and enjoys DATY and it's a great way to warm her up. She is not fussy and you can go from DATY to DFK and back without tissues and other stuff. She then settled into BBBJ which she does slowly and builds the tempo up - I wanted a fuck so on with the dom and she was by now wet and ready but still tight - Amy is always a good fuck and we rolled around a bit on the bed with real GFE type fucking ending up in mish with her clamping legs tight which she likes to do before she cums - the tightness usually tips me over which it did today. We lay together for a while just gently fucking till I slipped out. After drying me down - I always work up a sweat with Amy - she is too energetic for me - settled into some massage. Amy has works massage two or three days a week and has done for a long time so is pretty good if you like massage. We finished with a shared shower again and Amy soaping me all over, kisses and cuddles
    Amy is a great GFE experience. I have never known her not to be happy, laughing and really making the effort - My suggestion to Angie was to try and keep her at 533 but it is some way from where she lives

Quote Originally Posted by Davidw2 View Post
    I went along to see Amy this afternoon as I recognised from the one liner on the roster the Amy that used to work at SWL (there could not be two Amy's from Macau)
    Amy is great GFE experience and greeted me like a long lost friend even though I saw her a couple of weeks ago at Smithfield. We took a shower together - Amy always likes to start a bit of BBBJ in the shower which I enjoy and then we retreated to the room as the cold change was blowing through the laundry window. After kisses and cuddles settled into great DATY session - Amy really gets off and enjoys DATY and it's a great way to warm her up. She is not fussy and you can go from DATY to DFK and back without tissues and other stuff. She then settled into BBBJ which she does slowly and builds the tempo up - I wanted a fuck so on with the dom and she was by now wet and ready but still tight - Amy is always a good fuck and we rolled around a bit on the bed with real GFE type fucking ending up in mish with her clamping legs tight which she likes to do before she cums - the tightness usually tips me over which it did today. We lay together for a while just gently fucking till I slipped out. After drying me down - I always work up a sweat with Amy - she is too energetic for me - settled into some massage. Amy has works massage two or three days a week and has done for a long time so is pretty good if you like massage. We finished with a shared shower again and Amy soaping me all over, kisses and cuddles
    Amy is a great GFE experience. I have never known her not to be happy, laughing and really making the effort - My suggestion to Angie was to try and keep her at 533 but it is some way from where she lives
    @Davidw2...Yes it sometimes takes a few visits to realise the potential of a WL you see..From that point on both usually know what turns the other on plus you know enough about each other to start to get that real or ultimate GFE..

I don't see many WLs but those I see I see often..

Thanks for your insite on Amy.

PS..I am still seeing the same anonymous lady as the last time we PM'd.

Default Amy, new cute button at 533..

Person's Name : Amy

Establishment : 533 willoughby

Date of Visit : 13/4/2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 willoughby road willoughby

Hours of Business : 10am to 12am

Rates : 90/30mins

Size/shape : curvy, petite, slim side, could be a best friends sister kind of way

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : cbj, cat bath, fs

Value for money/recommend? : hmm.. Undecided, tbh, no spark for me.. No rating.. Ymmv and a punt..

My experience/comments :

so lads!.. Did you miss me?.. LoLo well to be honest, I have been a slack bugger, I have seen my darling and number one more than I can remember these past few months.. Sara is my número UNO.. No peer and comparison.. I am sitting here writing this trying to make a time to see her tomorrow but there is no escape from the clutches of what needs to be.. It shites me that I have to break a promise to her to visit and see her every week Sunday.. But life catches you unexpected and this needs to be dealt with first before I can resume our romantic interlude.. I will see you soon my love and darling Sara.. I promise..

Well I have been unkind in starting this way as this is about Amy..

i kinda think we all need a backup plan.. I don't and I only have Sara.. So when I can't see her I don't have a backup..

Today was one of those times.. Sunday, tues and Thursday I tried with all my energy to align.. Nothing.. So I was ready to burst.. I rang the new right hand of Mamasan Angie, god bless her!.. Daniel, an affible young chap, willing and helpful.. Good work mate!.. He said only one girl available.. Amy, I asked others?.. None.. All busy.. Out of the Saturday roster.. I only know Ayumi.. The others no idea.. Hence no backup plan.. Well.. Punt lotto it is to take the phrase I read somewhere here..

I very rarely punt on Saturday.. Too many markers in people out and about.. Kids, sport and traffic and just crazy shopping in and around chatswok!.. I probably get struck down by saying that!..

Anyway.. Made a quick dash and up the stair way to punting haven.. Greeted and ushered to the back room.. Only my third time there.. Smoke and cigarettes I can smell.. Not a good start and also some stake mould or dampness.. Another sign.. Sigh.. I just need to get the bluesballs dealt with.. Be off.. Finance done, quick shower!.. Always feels good to have.. Back in..

As described.. Pics are accurate to a percent.. Sparkle in the eyes, cute button nose and smile and reminded me of a mates sister working on the sligh!.. Anyway.. Started off with some light touching them quick cbj.. Oh well?.. Some nip licks and cat bath and a quick go in mish and then all over.. I just didn't get a vibe.. Maybe me?.. Maybe Amy?.. Maybe both of us as it was the first time?.. It actually reminded me also of another girl I saw.. Cindy with the big d cups somewhere.. Anyway enough degressing..

I am sure Amy puts effort to please and live up to 533 reputation.. I don't doubt this.. But I think we just didn't click.. No gel and spark.. I have been spoilt with my darling.. So I have no backup plan.. Maybe I don't need one.. Just be plain vanilla and stay with my true love Sara..

I don't want to value and rate Amy.. It is unfair.. It is the case of ymmv.. I do believe this honestly.. That is what this is all about hey?..

i also find it difficult as I see that I have been the first to write.. It cuts an emotional human cord..

Let this not detract from Amy.. Go see her and she may be "your" one like my darling is to me.. We all have our favourites..

Louis Koo tin lok
    Last edited by Louis Koo; 14th April 2013 at 12:35 AM.
    Louis Koo Tin Lok