>
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bella, new girl as of July 2012

You'll all know when I get there and see her...
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

Quote Originally Posted by hard View Post
    You'll all know when I get there and see her...
    Indeed... and today was the day. Review pending.

For those wanting to see Bella... be very quick. This stint will be the last we see of her I suspect. Watch the roster... she's on cameo appearances only...

Smile Bella - one more time...

It is over two years since I last saw Bella – this, the original Bella at 533 and 64. How time flies. Finally we get together again. She’s matured a little, maybe hardened a little... but she is still a sweet, gorgeous Wuhan beauty. Big eyes, fetching smile and a determination to please.

She greets me with a long-time-no-see demeanor but she is genuine... remembering things we talked about, even which 533 room we regularly shared.

There’s some confusion about the room. First, we’re in the ‘kitchen’ where I strip off as the other girls are in and out getting drinks, make-up purses etc... (FMD there’s some hot women here!). Then Michael says the ‘honeymoon suite’ will be free in a few minutes. I’m up the stairs... no, the shower is busy... back down... more chat with Bella who’s taking all this confusion well in her stride... finally we adjourn to a back room. I shower, then seclusion at last.

Bella is tall with a perfectly-proportioned hourglass body. Her eyes are large with long lashes... indeed her face is somewhat atypical for a central Chinese girl. She has soft natural B-cups with large nipples. She’s tanned and utterly beautiful to my eye... she looks as good as ever. We spend many minutes just exploring one another again... Bella has an exquisite kiss... so gentle with plenty of soft probing tongue. We lie on the bed like lovers on a picnic rug...

As I caress her trimmed natural bush, slowly she has me loud and proud as she gently strokes my shaft which is filled with anticipation to be once again within this beauty’s flesh. I gently caress, kiss and suck her slightly sensitive breasts. Bella tongues her way down to the main man and spends a long time licking and tonguing the tackle before taking me in. Her BBBJ is utterly superb... indeed it always was something of a specialty of hers. She is crouched between my legs, first working on the head, swirling that soft tongue around, up and down... slowly taking the shaft deeper and deeper with each movement. I am into her throat... she can hold there without gagging... I thrust a little... she rises for air, before again lowering her head onto me.

We alternate... she, sliding her mouth up and down... me thrusting deep into her throat. Bella makes these sweet-sounding murmurs as she almost seems to be trying to swallow me whole... I will cum if this continues a moment longer. I pull her up to me again and we kiss... she knows I want to enter her. Quickly reaching for latex, she once again comments on my size... “I remember”, she says, although probably that’s a regular line! Bella lowers herself onto me, first wincing a little then relaxing to allow my entry. Tight... there’s little doubt this lady has been around the block but it doesn’t show where it matters... she fucks me gently as I feel her flesh surround me... deep into her abdomen. She holds me there with her pelvic muscles and leans forward to kiss... I pull her onto me, locking mouths while thrusting up into her loins... Bella releases and becomes vocal.

I pound upwards for a time but we both tire a little in this position. We change places before I enter her in mish. She holds back at first... “So big”, she exclaims with her head thrown back, almost trance-like. I go easy, she relaxes... then raises her legs... I plunge deeper into her... it feels like I want to thrust my whole body into hers... she’s so tight yet can take my length until I lift her knees further up and pound her deep, fast and hard. Bella is crying out on every plunge... I momentarily consider other positions but the lust-filled moment consumes me. With her wails of pleasure in my ear, I spurt man-mayo into the glove while holding deep in her body

I stay in her for some minutes... feeling the subsiding pulsations... we kiss, bathing in the moment...

We separate and Bella gently removes the dom before wrapping me in tissues like a bandage on a wounded limb. “I’ll massage you now”, she smiles. We chat about China, travels, family and her work back home... and no, it’s not this type of work. Bella is ambitious, smart, and moving into the next phase of her life. She talks about the necessity of education and how she will soon be looking to find permanence in a relationship back home. By arrangement with Angie, Bella works only at 533 and only as she chooses.

All too soon the hour is up. I tell her I will watch the roster and see her again. I recall our other adventures and want some more... DATY, doggie, and maybe some new skills since 2011...! . However, I know full well this may well be our last encounter.

In her mid-20s, Bella is a special girl. She will not be around here for long, planning to leave our shores again soon. Gentlemen, be quick if you want some rare pleasure

thanks for the reviews guys, saw her on roster yesterday and managed to get a booking before she finished her shift late arvo
    damn, she is pretty, big eyes with mouth that remind me of Faye wong, dimple on the face when she smile, almost a double nipple on the left
    BBBJ is amazing but the sex quite boring, mayb i'm her last one for the day and she cant wait to go home, but i get to saw her in her casual outfit - a cute girl next door u would fantasize she being your gf...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123