>

Thread: Rebecca @ 533 Willoughby Rd

Default Rebecca @ 533 Willoughby Rd

Rebecca is Chinese, early twenties, about 160 cm tall, with small C boobs (on Australian measurements) and a shapely good figure. Good English.
    She started with some light kissing and then moved to licking my body, on my chest, down my legs and even under my armpits. I’d just had a shower, so there were no surprises there for her. Some licking of my nipples. I started to get aroused. She moved lower for some tea bagging and then eventually BBBJ. After a while, I thought I should return the favour as there was plenty of time. We did a bit of kissing and then I mowed onto her nipples which were very responsive and then to DATY. Sometimes her stomach muscles contracted, once her breathing got quicker or her legs tensed. Eventually, she looked at me and said: “I’ve cum twice already. How many times do you want me to cum?” “Oh,” I replied,” I wasn’t sure you had. Twice is enough.” So I stopped and moved up to kiss her but she sat up and moved towards my cock. I stopped and the next thing I was having a BBBJ again. I leaned forward, across her back, and in the mirror I could see her lovely pussy just waiting for me. A real turn on! So on with the dom and into doggie. Very nice! Then mish, also very nice but I wasn’t quite there. After a while, I ran out of steam, so I stopped. ‘What will I do?” she asked. “Lay down beside me and in a minute I’ll come good,” I replied. So she did and in a little while, she started to attack my nipples and I got hard again, into mish and I came. Terrific!
    Afterwards, we talked for a while. Very enjoyable. It makes me think of other ladies I have met, with whom I’ve had great sex but have been unable to communicate. For me, that’s so frustrating!
    Would I see Rebecca again? Yes, a lovely person.
    Rebecca works on Mondays.

I like Mondays :-)