Date of Visit: Fri 26/10/2012
Rate: 300 for 2 hours

These are excerpts from the diary of a serial punter.

I am a serial punter by heart, but this time it was purely by circumstance.

The new girl – I need to check the new girl

I am somewhat partial to young and innocent girls – though I realize that the latter ones are hard to come by in brothels – and I wanted to check out Coco as Angie had mentioned her to me on my last visit and her pictures looked kind of enchanting.

So I called 533 in the morning to book a two hour session with the new girl Coco and Bruce advised me that Coco would be available at 6pm and had now been booked for my pleasure – and hers’ as well I hoped .

Nature documentaries – Thanks to Sir David Attenborough for his ground breaking work

On arrival – I was a tad early as usual – Bruce guided me to one of the waiting rooms and I sat there watching a captivating scene from a nature documentary of the mating habits of Thai girls, this time depicting the intercourse of a truly beautiful young specimen with a not so young male from outside of her natural habitat (= a white dude). I let my mind wander and imagined myself to being a part of this film crew (namely being the one having the screw ) as my thoughts of this satisfying film career were halted by a dialog from the corridor.

A fellow punter was being thanked on soft feminine voice and guided towards the exit. After a short pause the dialog continued in Mandarin and then a silence fell again and I focused my senses back to the plot of the documentary which was reaching its’ climax with the Thai girl on her knees and her nice round bottom high up in the air getting a pounding with an eight inch weapon of mass destruction – yes, hundreds of millions of little seamen were sent to their deaths on that day.

Bloody punters extending – you’re robbing me of my new girl

After about twenty minutes wait (quarter past) Bruce comes and apologizes for the wait and in his gentlemanly manor continues to explain that the customer who was with Coco has extended. So he asks if I wouldn’t mind starting with another girl and Coco can then join me for the latter hour.

Now, I was horny to begin with and the nature scenes had not helped the situation. As I caught a glimpse of Lily – the owner of the previously described soft voice – I agreed to this arrangement, as Sir Richard (not the brother of previously mentioned Sir David) was urging me to get the film crew ready for action.

And to be fair, Lily was a new girl as well – to me anyway – so I let Lily grab my hand and guide me to the film set.

Serial Punt – Part 1: Lily

------------------------------------------------------------
Size/shape: size 6, C cup, fit nice body, attractive
Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese
Services Provided: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, back door massage, some FOAM (which is to be expected on a film set)

The warm up band

It was like going to a rock concert, first the warm up band and then the star performer of the night. Sometimes it is hard to tell which is better, sometimes it depends on the audience, so you’ll be the judge of it, I’ll just tell it how the events unfolded. It’s up to you whether you like heavy metal or blues.

I won’t bore you with the preliminary steps of cleansing etc. I’ll just jump straight to action as did Lily. After some initial kissing and fondling, and a little bit of DATY (the FOAM started at 3 second mark, and while I often continue for half an hour or until they come, this time I just gave up at five minute mark) she forcefully placed me on my back onto the mattress – a funny image; a 50 kg girl forcefully placing a 100 kg dude anywhere. Well it was more her enticing persistence that was forceful and separated me from her lips. To her credit she let go of the FOAM as she realized it was not expected.

She did a wet wipe cleanup of Sir Richard and his adjutants as well as the surrounding areas down to the crack. She then proceeded to warm up Sir R in her mouth, licking the balls and around; then lifted my legs up a bit to test the waters down below shortly before returning to Sir R. A very pleasant blowjob ensued and after few minutes she started to rub my balls at the same time and then moved further south to rub the ring with her fingers all the while continuing to suck. As I did not protest she assumed a more proper probing was in order, so she lifted her head for a second to grab some KY and then continued the BJ with her finger now thrusting towards the glans that so rarely get such attention.

The momentum in my prostate and balls was building and I was just about to shoot a load into her mouth (goodness me it was feeling good) as she stopped and sat up to ask about some pole dancing. In retrospect I probably should have just told her to continue the good work, there might have been time to recover as we were just half way through the first hour, but since I had set my mind on discovering the delights of Coco since early morning some part of me was saving it for her.

We went on in CG, mish then doggy for twenty minutes until she probably reached the same conclusion and asked whether I wanted to continue with her or if I wanted Coco to come in. This was about five minutes to the end of first hour and sorry to say dear; while you were an excellent warm up act I had my mind set up on seeing the evening’s main event as well.

So for the remaining few minutes we kissed and cuddled until Coco came knocking on the door.

Serial Punt – Part 2: Coco

Person's Name: Coco
Size/shape: size 6, B cup, fit, nice body, (long flaps)
Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese
Services Provided: Light kissing, BBBJ, DATY – not appreciated (a little sore I believe), FS
She came across like a girl suited for GFE had the situation been slightly different

The main event

Coco came in and while I did a quick refresh in the shower the girls did a wardrobe change and one naked beauty was replaced with another.

Coco is a pretty young girl and what I could gather very willing to please, but I guess she had been taking a heavy pounding from the punter that extended for another hour (if you’re reading this, thanks a lot mate! Next time I need to beat you to the punch).

She started according to regular instructions with a blowjob kneeling beside me trying to keep her nether regions out of range. After while I asked if she would turn to 69, which she did but keeping her butt high so that I could barely reach her lovely looking long flabs, and whenever I did reach them she shuddered so I realized she was not going to enjoy that. 533 is a busy place and for a young girl eight hours of pounding can be too much.

So I let her to return to give Sir R some more oral pleasures. After a while she suggested moving to the usually expected full service part of the session, so she put a prophylactic on and applied some KY (‘some’ is a relative term) and we went on CG and then doggy, but I realized rather quickly that she was really not comfortable. She made no attempt to stop, but I felt pity on her and as a general rule when the girl is not enjoying herself, neither am I.

I suggested a hand relief which then ended with me, her hands and the sheets covered in cum (due the two hour build up it was everywhere). That bed cover was going straight to wash.

We showered and returned to cuddle and talk. In her broken English she was really trying hard to communicate and she came across as a really sweet girl. Her English is slightly better than my Mandarin, which granted, is limited to knowing what it means when a Gweilo is eating Dim Sum, but with a few repetitions she was able to get the message through (I’m not sharing that, as it’s personal) and had we been sitting in a coffee shop I would have been glad to listen more.

But our time was up and after a hug I headed out to the darkening night of the harbour city.

After remarks to my punting diary:

Notes for my future punts

Lily:
There is more fun to be had. Next time visit her with either PSE in mind and let her lead, or take the lead yourself if GFE is what’s on your mind. Make sure she knows what you're looking for, so she’s not left guessing!

Coco:
A sweet girl, and obviously service oriented, who needs a return visit. Just make sure to get there early in the day, preferably as her first customer of the day.

All girls in general:
How good actors some of these girls as the perception of different punters vary. They are able to provide the feeling and experience you’re after; they just need to know what you’re after.
Usually they are able to read you, but not always. And I am hard to read, especially after watching nature documentaries.