>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LI - skinny size 5

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    You have left me feeling a little insecure Master but then again it is nice to know that one's private bits could have another use in the after life...

Regarding the girls names..you think you are confused at times..try it from my end...

........................As Aunty says "you work it out".

Thanks Master..I will certainly be keeping an eye on my gonads in the future..
    I'm sure you're safe GTI... the Empress would be lost without your input... sterling job

Quote Originally Posted by andrewblake View Post
    Yes Master, dear Sir GTI is the man servant!.. May also be the eunuch!.. To the empress dowenger! So your analogy sits well!.. Lol

Good to see you back Master.. Our galactic crusades await!.. I have been keeping busy!..

AB
    Yes AB, I've noticed your 'busy-ness'...

Meanwhile, I've been around... lurking... but a little less active, apart from a handful of regulars...

But I am ever in pursuit of rare and exotic pleasures...
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    You have left me feeling a little insecure Master but then again it is nice to know that one's private bits could have another use in the after life...

Regarding the girls names..you think you are confused at times..try it from my end...

Contrary to popular belief I do not provide the girls names..vital statistics..etc..etc..In fact many of the girls I never see..

One of the pre reqs for doing the 533 roster is you have to be a mind reader and ask yourself what Aunty really means when she gives you the info..

You then have to massage the info into something that is presentable and hopefully provides some meaningful information for all us punters.

As Aunty says "you work it out".

Thanks Master..I will certainly be keeping an eye on my gonads in the future..
    Your not her little sunshine boy for nothing are you GTI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12