>

Thread: Joey

Default Joey

Have been wanting to catch up with Joey again so made a booking and went to 533 today.

Angie took me into room 3 and it wasnt long before Joey came in I gave her the money and she went of to settle the finances for one hour.

For thoses that dont know Joey she is from China slim build about a size 8 nice shape great backside and D size bust she is about 155 cm tall and has great smile.

I showered and sat on the bed Joey returned and set up the room and then instructed me to lie down on the bed she removed her clothes and I beconned her to lay beside me.

We chatted kissed and made love what else would you do with a beautiful lady it wasnt long and she looked at the clock and said times up it goes really quickly when I am with you.

I am not going to go into the details but yes time for me also goes so quickly with Joey.

Joey offers the standard services that one expects from 533 and is a real gem and for me a GFE.

Value for money you bet, will see again for sure.

Default 533 Willoughby Road - December 2012 -Joey

Joey is fantastic, I could chat for hours on end with her. On my first punt with Joey, we ended up nude, but chatting about traveling for 20 minutes, and I was gonna continue before she initiated with a kiss. Great girl with an awesome body and an even better personality. Great GFE

Default Joye killing me softly

Today I decided to book Joye at 11am for a morning treat.

http://533willoughby.com.au/joye.html

Joey appeared dark skinned, petite, about 5'3" with very large melons as well and had luscious dark long hair past her shoulders. A sight to wake up to. I knew I was going to fuck her in all conceivable positions for the next hour.

We had been kissing furiously from the time our eyes met. Moving from her lips to her neck and ears and then back to her lips. When I put her nipple between my fingers and started rolling it back and forth, I thought Joye was going to suck the tongue out of my mouth. I thought, shit! What's going to happen when I get to her clit? I was going to soon find out! I alternated between licking and sucking on her nipples. Moving from one breast to the other. As I was doing this, my hand wasn't idle. It had found her pussy. It was slick with her shaved and soft and had no problem gliding my fingers over her clit. I moved my fingers around her lovehole and then I'd go back up to her clit. Each time I moved my fingers down to her, I would be getting closer and closer to entering it.

The moment we locked lips (DFK) I knew this (GFE) was going to be memorable. I wasted no time in taking the situation into my hands and I moved my attentions from Joye's breasts down lower, lying her onto the bed that was soon to be apart of us both. Having played with her breasts for a while, I decided to move my hand down to her crotch. Joye's legs were already spread and waiting. At least I wasn't going to have to go through the hassle of trying to pry them apart. I slowly, lovingly made my way to her tuft of her pubic hair which was calling me. The wonderful smell of her pussy was calling me. Without warning I plunged down between her legs and began running my tongue along the cleft of her pussy, first on the outside and then slowly, tantalizingly working my way inside. I started moving my hand across her crotch lengthwise. Starting at the top, and moving down towards her ass. As I crossed over her clit, I put a little extra pressure on it which made her suck in her breath. In no time at all, I could start to feel the heat of her cunt, starting to moisten. I decided it was time to do a little more exploring. Joye began to gasp and moan as her hands started pushing my head into her crotch (DATY). Joye must have been as excited as me, because it took her much less time than usual to build up a full head of steam and before I knew it her gasps grew in intensity and she suddenly stopped as every muscle in her body locked in an intense orgasm. Slowly, slowly she relaxed and released a long sigh of contentment. Joye then pushed me away saying, "fuck me, fuck me!"

Joye knelt down between my legs and begun giving my rod of steel a workout (BBBJ) as she began to slowly lick it with long, slow licks from the base to the tip, underneath and on the sides. I let my head slide back upon the pillow but occasionally glanced down to watch. For her part, Joye kept an eye on me, enjoying her ability to turn me to oatmeal. She moved up slightly, took my cock in her mouth and began to suck my love gun with an evil nature that sent my head spinning. She didn't waste any time, sucking me slowly but deliberately, hands and mouth, her eyes locked onto mine. Before long she was making the slurping and smacking sounds that can only come from great head. I was whimpering and squirming and even after the first few minutes it looked like I wasn't likely to last very long.

Before we knew it, we were in the 69 position and I then started moving my tongue back and forth over her clit. The smell of her pussy was wonderful, and it didn't taste too bad either! All of a sudden, she started moaning real loud and moved her hips a mile a minute. I was moving my tongue as fast as I could, and then I heard it. Her pussy started gasping, and then a bittersweet citrus taste invaded my mouth. I kept on moving my tongue and fingers as fast as I could.

Joye looked at me with a wicked smile, crawled astride my hips and I knew what she was up to. Joye sensed that the time was fast approaching penetration time. She exploded suddenly, gasping and then screaming as she came. "OOOOHHhhhhHHH FUCK!" she shouted, bucking her hips into my face as she came. I couldn't refuse a request like that. I turned around and brought her legs up over my shoulders. I grabbed my pound of flesh and started running it up and down her slit. Every time it went over her clit she jumped and said, "Put it in". She quickly put on the dom and she slowly guided me into her and forcing my pink panther deep into the slippery warmth of her body. She crawled up over the still-glowing form and straddled me. She reached beneath her, took my still-hard cock in her hand and placed it where she began, slowly impaling herself until she hit bottom. Slowly, at first, she rode me, increasing momentum second by second. Before time, her hips were starting to come off of the bed. She clung onto me very tightly. I think she came, judging by the amount of noise she was making. With the heel of my hand resting on her clit, I was able to put some pressure on it to make her feel good all over. Damn it felt great, really hot and cooking.

I knew she wanted none of this slow stuff. Her breath was coming out in gasps that were getting shorter and sharper and I began to think I might outlast her. I then started picking up the pace. Pulling almost all of the way out, and slamming it all the way in. We went on like this for a few more minutes and then she started to shake, her hips had a life of their own. But the pressure in my loins was building too quickly and before I knew it I exploded with a grunt, injecting my load….. Joye was right there with me, with her pussy gasping away, milking my cock for all it had. Apparently she had been close herself, because her gasps became cries I pumped even more furiously, ignoring the overpowering sensitivity of my cock. Less than a minute later, she came with a cry that must have been overheard in the next room.

We laid there for a minute or two trying to catch our breaths. She rested her head upon my chest and I stroked her hair gently. Joye favored me with a last, deep kiss before we both collapsed from exhaustion resting momentarily on the pillow before we knew time was over and the day had to go on.

Default Joye killing me softly

Holy mackerel! Now that is a review! Such detail make the imagination go wild!

Default JOEY / JOYE 533 Willoughby

Person's Name : JOEY / JOYE on web site

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby NSW. Tel (02) 9967 9991

Date of Visit : 5/11/12 Monday morning

Contact Details/Address/ Web 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby NSW. Tel (02) 9967 9991http://533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10:00 to 24:00

Rates :$90.00 per 30 min; $150 per Hour FS: nude Massage $60.00 per 30 min

Size/shape : 160 cm 4' nothing , size 6, slim 48kg, nice C++ breasts with toned body, cutie face long black hair with fringe

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore, good English

Services Provided : DFK, DATY, BBBJ & CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Had a good large room with a shower in it / waiting room small but good plus vid

Second time I have seen this lady hard to catch only works here on Monday's

First time had 1/2 hour of fun but this time had an hour of great GFE and service.

Started by kneeling on the bed together DFK for 5mins then laid down so I could work on those delicious boobs then on down to the fun house for some DATY which she enjoyed, after some time she said your turn now so I laid down and she start with more DFK then down she goes licking and sucking balls on to BJ which was slow and very sensual no rush but had me close. Sex now? yes please up into cow girl slow sliding up and down on the PHD which she tuck all of with no complaints or twisting as some do in doggy but we will get to that Joey then swats in cow girl I pump her from under nether Jo has goose pimples up and down her legs could be the cold air from the fan??? but she stops me for a for a second, then around into side saddle, & around into rev CG if she went round once more it would have been like spinning her on my dick I digress back into standing doggy she is kneeling on the bed this looked fantastic in the mirrors, as I said Joey tuck it like a pro no twisting or squirming.

Finished me off with BJ dare I say it OMG worth every penny.

Good time, yes I will see again 9.5/10
    Last edited by BadAussieBoy; 12th December 2012 at 09:11 PM.

Nice report bro seems like Joey really likes reverse cowgirl.

Default 533 Willoughby Road - Joey - December 2012

Person's Name : Joey

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Late Dec, Exact date escapes me.

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road PH: 99679991

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : 150 1hr

Size/shape : Slim, C Cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singaporean

Services Provided : FS, DATY, BBBJ, 69

Value for money/recommend? : Foshizzle.

My experience/comments :

So after a long business trip and being a strictly massage only man for quite some time, I decided to take the leap one particularly stressful day. After calling up 533, I asked to see Joey after a number of glowing reviews. Earliest I could get was 10pm, oh well.

Off I go, on the long drive, music blaring on a coolish December night.

After a bit of a false start at the stairs, waiting for bus goers to depart (I need to just ignore them and walk tall, but I'll get there.) I vaulted up the stairs. Straight into the room near the stairs I go. And in walk's Joey.

Lovely lass, 5'5ish, with a 50's style bob cut at the time, she asked how long. "1 Hour" I replied hesitantly.

She returned just after I exited the shower and asked if I wanted a massage. In hindsight, I probably could have done without it, but it didn't affect our time together at all. Light chit chat followed with a light massage. She opened up quite a bit and towards the end, was joking quite a bit.

We then moved to the main attraction, which started off with a lovely BBBJ, noises and all, which then moved to a 69, with me lapping at her lady parts like a dog at a water bowl. It had been some time between drinks for me, so I was a little worried about ending too early, so we then switched to me going down on her while she rake my hair. There is something erotic and pleasing when a woman does that to me.

We then popped on the dom and went into a lovely session of missionary, with legs gripping behind my back. I lasted long enough for a man whose been in the desert on a horse with no name (bad pun), and after some slow rhythmic pumps, gradually sped up to full speed and release. I was a little disappointed, but she was all reassurance. "Next time we do more position".

So, me being the gentleman I am, I proceeded to give her a nice massage, as she has had the longest day by far. Then a quick shower and hug good bye.

Will happily, and more than likely will return!

Default Joye

Joye (or Joey) is listed on the 533 gallery as a size 7 so I was expecting a rather full figured lady to arrive through the door. No indeed! Joye has what another punter described as an “awsesome” body an I kinda agree. Cute face, big eyes, fabulous hourglass figure, full boobs with dark nipples, a nice slim waist, slim legs, and bum to rival Michelles. Joye also has that sought after feature of slim legs that lead to a wide pussy landing. Pussy lips fully shaved with a furry patch of Tassie on top. On closer inspection the boobs are enhanced but they are nicely done. Good English and really on for an intelligent chat.

Into the action and I first went for DATY while Joye was kneeling face down on the bed with a great view of her bum in the air. Yummy. Kissing was a YMMV activity and Joye likes the nips to be licked and not sucked and only while she is lying down. Whatever .

BBBJ was wonderful. Lots of tissue clean up first, and then very slow, sensuous attention to my cock. Great attempt at DT and I was in heaven. I had more fun with DATY while Joye was kneeling above my face with a great view of her body and boobs. She really gets off on DATY and her pussy lips are small smooth and yummy. I moved her down to cowgirl to lick (not suck) on her nips but she wasn’t at all keen on this. Never mind lets have more DATY and BBBJ in 69. We then tried a pussy slide with her in reverse cowgirl. Looking up that arched back while she rubbed her pussy along my now erect cock was a Kodak moment.

On with the dom and wow she is really tight. Tried the usual positions, but the highlight was when we moved from doggie to having her lie face down on the bed with the pillow under her pubic region with her bum and pussy raised in the air. As I mentioned before her legs are wide apart at her pussy level and the view of her wide open pussy and bum was just a great turn on. Another Kodak moment. Darn - where was my Kodak?

Into cowgirl for the finale and Joye does a great job of grinding her pubic bone into me as I was cumming - and it was just fantastic.
    YMMV an awesome body. Only works Mondays.

Enjoy.

Posted on other sites.

Default Joye - 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby NSW

Person's Name : Joye

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 6/2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au/

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour / $90 per half

Size/shape : size 6-8, D cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (Singapore according to website)

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

Turned up late in the evening with a booking for the infamous Ayumi. Unfortunately got told the usual story here - punter had extended for an hour (yeah right). More likely someone had rocked up and taken her.

Anyway, i was shown Joye and although she didn't provide the PSE experience that Ayumi gives I decided to give her a try.

She's definitely a good looker, but also seemed slightly tired. But she really perked up and gave me her best.

Started with some DFK on the bed, followed by a pretty good BBBJ. On with the dom, a few positions and unleashed in doggy (what a view)

Body: 8.5
    Face: 7.5
    performace: 8

Great value for money.

JB.

She sure is VFM. Isn't she a cutie! Those legs, too... OMG.

I wouldn't be surprised that she's tired, as she works pretty hard. She'll always do her best, though, to make you happy :-)