>

Thread: Vivian - Chinagirl, size 9

Default Vivian - Chinagirl, size 9

After a hour session with Daisy, I was told by Angie of another new girl that started today.

Why not one for the team again?

VIVIAN comes in with Ayumi.

Er, I just got drained by Daisy and I am teaching the new girl again with another one of 533 experienced famous girls Ayumi?
    Vivian is a big size girl. Her profile says size 6 but definitely a big size 8.
    Pretty, early 20s, 165cm tall, nice handful boobs with small pink nipples.
    Strong arms and legs. She is big but not fat.

I must say it felt nice to have her weight on top of me. Loved it!

She didn't need any lessons like LENA.
    She knows what to do BBBJ, DATY, massage, sex.
    She and Ayumi worked me over and it was great.
    I think I would have had more fun if I did not do Daisy before because I put everything into the first hour and did not expect the 2nd session with Vivian and Ayumi.

If you like strong girls then Vivian is perfect.
    I think she similar to Nana.

[QUOTE][I think she similar to Nana./QUOTE]

Is that a good or a bad thing? I have seen Nana many times on her day and when she is in the mood she is great but if she is not in the mood it can be waste of time.

I spent 2 hours last night with Vivian and I'm not too sure either. It's was a strange one, if I had to rate it on the first hour, fail. For the 2 hours combined, she got better, and overall it was great. When I left, Angie asked me how she was and I explained like I did, an she agreed that she has had good reviews and also bad reviews.
    But hey, it was her first day yesterday!
    I will gladly try Vivian once again in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post
    I spent 2 hours last night with Vivian and I'm not too sure either. It's was a strange one, if I had to rate it on the first hour, fail. For the 2 hours combined, she got better, and overall it was great. When I left, Angie asked me how she was and I explained like I did, an she agreed that she has had good reviews and also bad reviews.
    But hey, it was her first day yesterday!
    I will gladly try Vivian once again in the near future.
    Two hours with a new girl is a bit game did you book one hour and extend or do you go for broke. I do 2 hours with my favourite and occasionally with other girls but not first up with a new girl, though I have been known to extend. A one hour punt with someone you dont have any chemistry with is hard work I would hate to have 2 hours with no Chemistry.

It was not booked. I asked for 1 hour, and we were just getting started, she was riding me and all and time was flying then the knock on the door came. I extended for another hour as we were getting a nice thing going. But I concur, prolly best if I had cut my losses there.