>

Thread: Renee that French touch!

Default Renee that French touch!

Today I paid homage to Angie's pleasure done and was presented a newbie named Renee
    Renee is Chinese flower,young,slim,innocent,milky skin student with "I wanna fuck" eyes. Although she doesn't have a full understanding of the English language she is still programmed to pleasure at all costs.
    The session begun with tender kisses all over me which steadily descended to where I wanted those loving lips to be. Renee shows eagerness and respect to the body in question at all times.
    BBBJ was a skill she feels comfortable with although there is room for improvement as my commands weren't exactly getting through Renee still persisted in devouring me at a steady pace maintaining a smile on my dial for a good 10 minutes.
    Renee was quick to assume the doggy position immediately after the Dom application was approved. Renee's level of penetration and mutual pleasure was evident as she gave 100% attention and motivation.
    Renee although is a French name indicates her background in pleasing her man of the moment given her innocent looks ensures you want to maintain 'damage control' to a minimum.
    I found myself taking the helm and positioning Renee in a position that gave me full control in slamming her into total submission. With her back on the edge of the bed and her legs in my arms I hammered away the remainder of the session with her staring into my eyes with a painful yet satisfying gaze that burnt a memory into my brain cells.
    Renee has a lot of potential to become a star and I'm sure the lucky guys who have the opportunity to meet her will agree she's a firecracker waiting to be ignited.

Thanks for the report MrJF sounds like she could turn out to be another little gem

Default Renee new girl Thursday

Mr JF..Did you see Renee today or yesterday as she was in on Thursday?

Just interested...but the most important thing is client feedback for her was good.

She reminds me of that song "Walk Away Renee"

My apologies I saw her yesterday but I posted tht report today
    My mistake. OOOOPS!
    Go Get her boys!!

Default Mistakes

Mr JF...You seem to make a lot of mistakes of when or whom you saw.

Remember the Sue @64 episode.