Person's Name : Sakura

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby

Date of Visit : Monday 27th May 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
    http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

Photo Genuine: No photo

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape Size 7-8, soft B/C cups, walnut sized dark nipples.

Pussy: Slightly shaved, tuft of fur on top.

Roster: Monday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Says Japanese but speaks fluent Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

With very fond memories of Sakura from CBD I guess I had high expectations of the Sakura at 533. Being at a lose end as they say on a Monday I ventured in to 533 to check out Angie’s latest recommendation. (Oh BTW they are NOT the same girl).

Sakura presented in a little bikini type outfit. We enjoyed a welcome hug and a hello kiss, I handed over the cash for 1 hour and hopped into the shower.

Out of the shower and into the passion and Sakura was certainly into a little LFK and was quite slurpy about it all. I disrobed her to reveal a solid figure, not slim , but not too bad. Boobies were a little soft, but she did have these enormous walnut sized nipples. I was looking forward to a yummy munch on the nips but I was cautioned against this as she just prefers a gentle licking.

Pussy was not really quite as freshly shaved as I would prefer, but Sakura certainly warmed up with a nice wet snatch – presumably from my gentle nip licking.

Onto the bed and this was where Sakura really excelled herself. This girl is well experienced in the art of cock worship. It was a unique experience. She took a few drops of lube and moistened my cock with this, and then went into a BBBJ extravaganza. Lots of mouth swirling action, lots of DT activity, some ball licking, and back to repeat the whole process. Very, very experienced. I just lay back in starfish mode and enjoyed it all. Just great having a cute nubile kneeling between your legs and giving your manhood and crown jewels all the attention. Boys are good at being starfish.

We then got on the dom and into some action …. at which point the lights went out – in the whole street apparently. Those inside rooms are really dark! I had Sakura in cowgirl when Angie knocked and arrived with a little candle. How romantic. I had lost the wood by this stage so Sakura proceeded to remove the dom and get back to what she does best – lots of lube and BBBJ. CIM was off the menu but after a nice HJ she continued the BBBJ but with very, very gentle after touches. Terrific. As I said this girl has done this before.

Works Monday. YMMV but Angie reckons Sakura has a dedicated following who think she is 10/10.

Enjoy.

Default Thanks Energy Australia or is Transgrid? :(

Sorry to hear someone pulled the plug on you PH..

You are right about the darkness of the rooms without power as you cannot even see a pussy in front of your face while doing DATY.

While a candle would be romantic the sheer darkness can be a little scarey.

No wonder you lost your wood.

Maybe a revisit of Sakura will complete the story.

i was in 69 with michelle at the same time....didn't need lights
    Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    Sorry to hear someone pulled the plug on you PH..

You are right about the darkness of the rooms without power as you cannot even see a pussy in front of your face while doing DATY.

While a candle would be romantic the sheer darkness can be a little scarey.

No wonder you lost your wood.

Maybe a revisit of Sakura will complete the story.

Unobtainium Member Pink Bin Chicken's Avatar

Default Sakura - Ichiban Desu

Person’s Name: Sakura

Establishment: 533 Willoughby Rd

Date if Visit: 24 June

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 99679991

Hours of Business: 10 – late

Rates: $90/30 $150/60

Size/shape: small size 6, slender, B/C cups with big nipples, big eyes

Nationality: Japanese

Happy Feet: 8/10

Service Provided: FS, DATY, BBBJ, DT

Value for money/recommendation: Yes

It is with reluctance that I write this review, as it probably means you grubby punters will have your dirty mitts all over Sakura before my next chance to see her. But review her I must, as in my opinion she is now the number one girl (for me) at 533. Not because she is an amazing PSE, or super slut, or contortionist. She’s none of those. She is just a fantastic girl to be with, and makes love as if she’s always been your bit on the side.

I’m always skeptical of claims that a girl is Japanese. For some reason there seems to be an industry belief that Jap = amazing, and many shops pass off any girl as being from the land of the rising sun. However, 533 has two girls that they claim are Japanese (Ayumi being the other) and they both are genuine Jap. I can write a little in Japanese, and Sakura was able to read, so proving her heritage, amongst other dead giveaways. So for all you Jap lovers, here’s a genuine Jap WL for you.

Her English is as good as it gets, with a beautiful little Japanese accent thrown in. Big eyes round out her pretty face, and she has a soft, warm body that begs to be held. Small but natural tits topped off with chewable nipples, and a small landing strip on her shaved mound complete the package. We started by kissing, which soon turned into prolonged DFK, as Sakura is a great kisser who enjoys this aspect of her trade. A short time spent sucking on her boobs, which are soft enough and small enough to go entirely in my mouth, and then I picked her up to place her on the edge of the bed, bum in the air.

Her pussy was already swollen and wet, and I spent the next few minutes just licking and lapping at that glorious, full vulva and fish tight arsehole, while she rubbed her clit intermittently. She eventually rolled over and I got on top in 69, so she, as it turns out, could suck the life out of my balls while I continued to munch and slurp on her minge. Soon she wanted to suck on emp’s tool, and so as I knelt she proceeded to lick and suck the length of my shaft, and lick my balls as she ran her hand up and down the length. With her on her back, I put a condom on two fingers and gently inserted into her twat, so as she writhed under the influence of my fingers she kept sucking my balls and dick with gusto.

Next, as I stood at the side of the bed, she knelt and began taking my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, until I was in balls deep. She was able to do this continuously, while occasionally lapping at my balls with her tongue. With my cock entrenched in her mouth, she had great tongue skills and I could feel the head of my knob getting a real workover. Lots of saliva and slurping just made the deal even more sexy.

As I dommed up. She thrust her arse out towards me in doggy, and it was the simplest task to slide into her dripping slot. I had read, according the roster that Sakura may have some distant relatives living under strict austerity measures at the moment. As a lover of ancient empires, I requested if a trip to the acropolis was out of the question, to which she reached around and lubed up the starfish. But strangely, mini emp was having none of it today, and the moment I tried to chat with Socrates, the blood left the building and mini emp went into his shell. This could well be due to the fact that Sakura’s brown eye is incredibly tight and that the concentration needed to pierce the bubble may have taken the wind out of my sails.

I ripped the dom off and Sakura administered life saving mouth to cock to bring mini emp back to life. This time I dommed up and slipped into her pussy in mish, which was actually superb, as she has great muscle control down there. Also, I was able to re-enage with her fantastic kissing mouth, and we fucked in this position, mouths locked , for five minutes. I eventually pulled out to try the tour of Athens again, but the same fate befell the todger. Pulling the dom off, I decided to blow big time all over her belly and tits, and blow I did.

But here’s the best bit – most girls would then smile, get up and head straight for the shower. Not Sakura. She pulled me into her and we carried on kissing as my sticky goo squelched between our bodies. This continued for a full 10 minutes, by which time we were sitting facing eachother, with our legs entwined, chatting and laughing like we’d known eachother for years, and we went well over time

THIS is why Sakura is my choice for No1 at 533. Most girls there, even though they are all great in their own ways, haven’t really connected with emp at the end – Ayumi comes closest. But Sakura, it was just like fucking and joking with an old friend from the start. I know its all an act, but she’s fucking good at it. An hour for me next time please Angie.

EMP

Posted elsewhere

Exmelpunter. You have opened the door now, like you said she will be hard to get. Fantastic review. Love the part where she continues to give a GFE and kiss and cuddle after the main event.

Unobtainium Member Pink Bin Chicken's Avatar

Default sakura - top notch

Its not often that i pay a return visit to a wl, no matter where they are. They have only been few and far between. So when I tell you that Ive seen sakura more than 3 times, that in itself should tell you a lot. In my opinion she is the best girl at 533, full stop.

I booked to see her at 4:30 today and arrived to find what seemed to be a quiet 533. Angie was expectimg me, and Ive taken to paying angie directly, so the girls dont have to wander off mid arrival. I hopped in the shower and soon sakura was at the door. Fuck, she was wearing a string dress with no undies, she looked fucking stunning and I cracked a fat on the spot. After drying off, I lay down on the bed and let sakura start a gentle cat bath on my back, interspersed with dfk as only she can do. She is the best kisser at the shop, and one of the best I've known anywhere. I was hoping that the reviews i'd read about her rimming were true, as she hadnt done this to me before. Sure enough she produced a wet wipe and was soon ramming her tongue up my arse crack , fucking ace. As i arched my back in pleasure she reached under and started to stroke my ridgid pole, and soon she was tromboning me like a fucking symphony orchestra muso. Oh my oh my!! As I looked under my torso I could see her sopping lips hanging down between her legs, fuck what a sight, and as good as this felt, i just had to get my mouth wrapped around her reproductive organs. With her kneeling on the edge of the bed i just slammed my face in there and began sucking and slurping away. I was able to stretch her cheeks apart for a full view and lordy what a view it was. Pretty quick I had my pink tipped tongue searching for some golden glow as I slipped it into her puckered arsehole, and she was loving it, no mistake. She rolled onto her back and I took up my favourite position, 69, with her underneath and her legs under my arms so her twat was fully stretched and exposed. I feasted out on her while she stuck her finger up my date and licked all the exposed skin in the general area of my arse. This must have gone on for a good 15 mins, it was just so good.

Condom on, mish was the obvious choice, and we just slipped into eachothers embrace in a glorious moment of connection. As i lay motionless she exerted all the pressure with her cunt muscles and it just felt exquisite. Soon she flipped over so I could slide in doggy style and this time i was able to control the pace. I wanted to finish off with a bbbj, so as i knelt she spun around and proceeded to slurp and suck on my dick and balls until i could feel the cream rising to the top. I blew into her hand and over her tits. Phew, that was intense. As before, there was no rushing off to the shower, we just entwined in eachother and chatted, laughed and joked for ages, we went over time by 15 mins in fact.

Look, all you fuckers are forbidden from seeing her, she's all mine.

emp
    posted elsewhere

Hahaha!.. Nice one!.. We all fall for them.. Hard to stop once they have got ya!.. Reminds me.. Tommorrow is Saraday.. I'm there!..

Louis
    Louis Koo Tin Lok

Person's Name : Sakura

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Date of Visit : 8th July 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10 - late

Rates : 130 for 45 min

Size/shape : 6 - 8

Nationality or Ethnicity : asian

Services Provided : DFK, CBJ (my request), FS, GFE

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments : Sakura is one hot looking girl, she was wearing the string dress without undies as described above, (I wasn't 100% sure of this until my hands had the chance to explore!) She is friendly, and speaks good English, and has a nice smile. I overcame my reluctance to kiss someone who was likely giving someone else a rimming a short time ago, and can confirm that she is a great kisser. I elected for a CBJ, which was also a great pleasure (no doubt would be even better uncovered). She was happy for DATY, but rather than say she enjoyed it I would just say that she is a good performer (with may be a few too many 'darlings' for my liking). Mish, doggie, and a few others, she has great muscle control. Afterwards a so-so massage, next time I will probably just get her to lie beside me. All up a worthy use of my 45 minutes.