Date of Visit : 13/10/2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10Am till late

Rates : $150 one hour

Size/shape : small build enhanced titties

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ and covered FS

Value for money/recommend? : Not this time

My experience/comments : I decided to try something different again so I rocked up to 533 willoughby. I was told they were very busy but Tina was available.I was led out to a kitchen? and asked to wait there. Then Mamasan came back and took me out the back, up some stairs and into a bathroom/ laundry to have a shower while I was waiting for Tina. I had a shower and gathered my clothes and returned to the kitchen. Tina was there and I recognized her straight away, she used to work at 64 Alexander under Rainbow, and she said she remembered me even though I had only seen her once. She straight away gave me long DFK and I thought this is looking OK. Then some things happened that reminded me of her down side. First Tina had to go and get some tissues and came back after a few minutes. Then she had to get mouthwash, again gone for a few minutes.
    When she returned she sidled up to me on the bed and some more DFK. Tina then asked for condom or no condom suck, I said no condom thanks. Then she got up and fiddled with her hair for a few minutes trying to tie it back, she has long hair by the way, then came back over and started a little catbath and then took my rod in her mouth. I certainly remembered her bbbj as it was slow and sensual and built up over a period of about ten minutes and I could feel myself getting close so I asked her to fuck me in cowgirl. On with the dom and a bit more sucking and then she mounted me. I was not getting off much in cowgirl so we switched to mish and I pounded hard for about another ten minutes and blew a load. She wrapped her legs around me after I cum and said" you make me cum, you very strong". Sounds familiar and i said Yeah Yeah. Then I got off and Tina went straight to the shower and was gone for 5 minutes and told me to have a shower and she would massage me after.
    By the time I walked up to the shower, and then returned, time was nearly up so I got dressed and left, not too impressed.
    Tina is a good fuck but I do remember that she has had a tendency to waste time, as indicated in previous reviews under Rainbow at 64 Alexander. Also the room was shitty and a lot of time was lost with having to "travel" to the shower. A poor first experience at Willoughby for me and disappointed with Tina. At least I achieved an orgasm and no residual back pain this time. Getting older has it's down side
    Would I see Tina again: Probably not, too much time wasting
    Would I go to Willoughby again, Based on this experience, no

Sorry you had a crook punt. She's a time waster indeed. I don't think its on purpose, I think she might be a bit OC. Still frustrating! Stick to Karen (Nana) mate.
    Jilamints - 'Extra Strong, Extra Long'

Gold Member

Thanks Jlm, I think you may have told me before about her being at Willoughby, just re- inforces that it is better to book, there were a few options there yesterday like Bibi, who have had good reviews, I just wanted to try something different after trying 19 Pritchard last week and going away disapointed. Tp is starting to look good again for me,

Gold Member.

I saw Tina as well yesterday and was going to right up review (although it takes a while for me to put pen to paper as it were. Your write-up Rayo has saved me a write-up. There are only a few variations - I was in the second front room, she had all her stuff in one of a couple of bags and no cow girl. Other than that, my review would have been verbatim to Rayo's review.

I agree with Jilamint. I don't believe she purposely wastes time. I feel she really tries to be very clean and it is a routine. The only disappointing part of my punt was that she did not allow DATY. Otherwise I enjoyed the punt but then again I just love her look. Very attractive woman with a perfect body IMHO.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Tina

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : 13/10/14

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : as above

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $90/30mins

Size/shape : 533willoughby

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ + FS

Value for money/recommend? : decent. probably wont again as this is 40 mins from my place.

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

abit like Rayo experience... went in... she said she will be back cause boss needed her... had my shower whilst she was away.
    came back in, walked out again cause she forgot tissues... came back in again and went to the shower and started to gargle water.. then she tried a couple of times to clear her throat of flem & spit it out onto the tissues... she appears to be a little under the weather.

comes to the bed... rubs herself over me... gets me nice and hard... like Rayo asked for Dom or no dom for BJ... although i asked for no dom she put one on... as she put that on she reaches for her tissues and again starts to clear her throat spitting flem into the tissue (at this stage im happy she put the dom on)

she starts to play with her hair... her CBJ is very good... slow & takes times to pleasure... then again gets up to fix her hair... ready for the action... i ask her for some DATY... she looked at the time and said you dont have much time left...

lubed me & her up with alot of oil... started with missionary... from the roster they promote PSE... so i thought i would test this out.. went with some hard thrusting to which she didnt feel to comfortable with so i slowed the pace down... went into doggy... the view is unbelievable... her moans were getting loud to the point i though someone might come break the door down from her making to much noise. as she moaned she said pls cum...

got there shortly after... went into shower... cleaned up and left...

hot girl... decent experience but as mentioned 40 mins from my local area... not worth the trip IMO...

Gold Member

I am pleased to know i am not the only one. Tina is a lovely girl but she just wastes too much time and the setting( the kitchen) was not conducive to a good punt

Gold Member.

One thing I did not mention was that on leaving the room with Tina, there were about 6 men and women in blue uniforms. I didn't really think that much of it (gee I'm dumb) but I have have just learnt it was an Immigration raid. I'm not exactly sure what has happened but I understand that one of the girls has been affected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12