Thread: Karen - the body fabulous

Default Karen - the body fabulous

Persons Name: KAREN

Date of Visit: 22nd June 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby

Photo Genuine: YES real person and body 533willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape 160cm, slim, sexy curves, firm 34C cups, 24 waist 33 Hips.

Roster: Saturday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, Massage

Review:

It is great to be a regular customer since I get the intell on the new ladies.
    I have the pleasure to be the first customer to try KAREN.

WOW! Definitely one of the most exotic looking Asian girls I met.
    Those long wavy black hair, long eye lashes and high cheek face actually looks Latina.
    Definitely those curves are typical of South American girls.
    Great firm ass, small waist and nice perty tits on perfect size boobs.

After we strip she covers my body with kisses and starts blowing me off BBBJ before I get to the bed.
    Man I just fall in love with girls with beautiful slim arms and legs.
    No Asian girl has long wavy Latina hair like Karen so I keep thinking she is a Latina girl.

We lie on bed and she continues to BBBJ and DT.
    We reverse to 69 and she plants her pussy onto my mouth and rides my tongue.
    Still got a little tuff of hair but otherwise well trimmed.
    I actually like girls with some hair.... for me no hair is like eating egg without salt.

DATY she LOVES.
    Took my finger play in pussy.
    Eventually we gout into MISH, dogggie, scissors, spoon...
    Did my usual pile driving on top which had her screaming after 15mins.
    My buddy next door was getting rapped by WENDY and me and Karen was smashing the walls with her wailing for me to stop.

You can feel all her natural pussy juices dripping out.
    I came eventually on her back and hair.
    Her hair is so long like a horse tail.

I just love lying on her back with my dick sliding between her ass and pussy.
    She enjoyed that immensely.
    One day I will return to fuck her ass.
    If you lucky to see her ass you will also want to pump her ass.

Is it possible to be an Asian Latina Girl??
    Check her out!!

Nice first go with Karen, Misfit... she looks verrry hot... lucky man! Good review
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

She really looks LATINA!
    The hair and body curves!!
    I have to go back next week and take out that ass.

Nice work.

Karen sounds and looks stunning.

533 sure knows how to pick them.

Asian blends are gorgeous ( Indos, Malaysians,,,... aaawwww.. )
    I had some time with a Viet lass with some blend , she had wavy hair ( see thread from Xmas in KL) and was so sexy in a sultry Italian way. Recently saw a an Indo Chinese in Batam, who was also exotic and sometimes looked more Chinese and other times more Malay. Intriguing.

wak

Unobtainium Member MrPotatoHead's Avatar

Yeah WAK when are you gunna cough up the contact details of that honey in KL..... I will be there again in October HaHa. Or still saving her for a return visit?

Person's Name : Karen

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Wednesday 3rd July 2013

Girls Photos : 533willoughby

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Size/shape : Slim, genuine size 6, fantastic body, hour glass shape, firm smooth skin, C/D natural tits with wonderful large dark erect nipples. Attractive face with huge (false) eyelashes. Long wavy hair.

Pussy: Hmmm – downer – total stubble on map of Tassie and pussy lips.

Roster: Wednesday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian.

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I booked Karen before the photos were available and I was just scrolling through the gallery web site before heading over to 533, and saw Karen’s photos. I had an immediate boner just looking the photos. Was I really going to fuck this cutie in a few minutes?
    In the room Karen didn’t disappoint. Just a stunning body, firm, hard, with curves in all the right places. The tits are C/D, firm with lovely dark erect nipples. Just to die for.

Holding that cute body against me we indulged in some DKF, but Karen seemed to have a cough or something so the DFK didn’t really progress. YMMMV. I played with her tits for a while and they are just a wonderful handful. Best I have seen for a while. My hands wandered down to her love pot and unfortunately I was greeted by bunch of stubble. Fantastic body, pity about the stubble.

I got her to kneel on the edge of the bed face down with her wonderful arse up in the air for a great DATY in the mirror experience. She seems to really get off on DATY and I was more than happy to munch away caressing that fabulous body and feeling up her puppies in my free hands.

We progressed into BBBJ and she is pretty good at it. We switched to overhead DATY and then 69. She lubed up and started a reverse cowgirl pussy on cock slide. Wow! She is one of those girls who can absolutely flex her little bottom back and forward without moving her waist. Just felt fantastic.

On with the dom and I entered her in mish. “Oh you are so big”. I think she tells all the guys this. Didn’t stop me from getting right inside her and she does have a tight pussy. Karen is an experienced bedroom girl and she did try to get me over the line quickly. I managed to hang on a while longer and admire those fabulous tits and then got into doggie and admired that fabulous arse and tight waist.

It was at this point I observed she has this totally bizarre habit of stuffing a tissue or two in her mouth to avoid screaming too much. I have never seen this before. Just amazing.

Wanting to get a better view of her naked body we ventured off the bed and I got her to put her high heels back on. Karen has toned legs and calf muscles and she just looks stunning naked in high heels. We fucked standing face to face and then reverse. She is really on for some gymnastics and she raised her leg up in a kinda scissor style as I fucked her standing from the side. Again a first for me. I could have explored this further but returned her to the bed. Face down, pussy raised over a pillow and with her pussy wide apart I entered her from behind. Good penetration from this angle and whilst again she stuffed another tissue or two into her mouth to stifle her screams I nearly lost it.

It was also at this point that I noticed she has these gorgeous little perfectly formed ears. If you are into cute ears?

Lying down, her on top in cowgirl, gazing at her tits – that she keeps playing with by the way – squeezing them and rocking back and forward on my cock I gave up after only ten minutes of fucking and came. Karen kept rocking back and forward. Wow I was done.

Good fun girl. Stunner. Wednesday.

Enjoy.

Yummy. And a screamer, love it!

Default Karen - take two

I couldn’t resist a take two with the lovely Karen. Despite having a stunning body I did feel in take one that she was a bit standoffish. Well that was dispelled in take two.

She again presented in the same cute striped bikini and high heels. If you are a lover of great bodies in high heels then this is for you. I always enjoyed my sojourns to Thailand where the cuties - no matter how impoverished - always seem to have a pair of high heels in the cupboard and they just set off a great naked body so well.

I was encouraged by another punter to try Karen again as she had apparently had her hooch fully shaved. All the brush was gone fortunately, but I was a few days late and got a bit of stubble. Never mind – I must find out her shaving schedule and get in earlier next time.

Karen started kneeling on the floor with a slurpy BBBJ, interspersed with looking up at me. Very attractive face looking at me while her mouth was wrapped around my cock was a Kodak moment.

Lots of kisses and cuddles on the bed and she is again in fine form. More BBBJ and we switched to overhead DATY and then 69. She lubed up and started a reverse cowgirl pussy on cock slide. I then flicked her around for a regular cowgirl pussy on cock massage. Wow! She is one of those girls who can absolutely flex her little bottom back and forward without moving her waist. Just felt fantastic.

Into mish, reverse mish, and we then fucked standing face to face and then reverse. She was still on for some gymnastics and she raised her leg up in a kinda scissor style with her shoe on the side wall as I fucked her standing from the side. I was more prepared this time and really enjoyed this. Actually it was too much and I came while looking down at that cute rounded arse and narrow waist.

This girl is really addictive. I just want to get more of her. Fortunately she is now working two days a week at 533. Angie only has a few girls doing two days a week so Karen must be popular.

There was a “wow” moment in the encounter that I really don’t want to share publicly. If you have seen Karen (aka Nana) please send me a pm so we can compare notes?

Fuckable on Wednesday and Saturday.

Whew so many girls and so little time.

Date of Visit : Saturday 20th July 2013

Size/shape : Toned body, natural tits, good ass. Nice face but very bad fake eyelashes. Dark curly hair.

Pussy: Shaved. She has an outie.

Roster: Saturday

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

I had seen photos of Karen and I was keen to try her.

She comes into the room. Her body is toned and her ass is good. Her face is also nice but she has these ridiculous fake eye lashes which make her look a little strange.

She gives me smile and a nice hug. However, her hair and skin reeks of cigarette. I actually find it more important how the girl smells rather than how she looks. So the cigarette stench is a major turn off.

She pops some Eclipse mints in in her mouth and starts giving a BBJ. It is not bad, but her mouth is a little small. But I do like the tingling sensation from the mints.

We then dom up for mish. She is fully shaved and long labia is hanging out. I know many guys like fully shaved, but I have to say I prefer some bush. Just a little landing strip is good. And I would always go for an "innie" rather than an outie.

I then take her over to the massage table, bend her over and give it to her from behind. This is by far the best part of the session, and you also have a view of her face in the mirror. We rev up some speed and she starts screaming so loudly, I expect Angie to come knocking on the door. "You very big" she keeps saying. I give her butt a smack and tell her to keep bucking. We keep banging away for a good 20 minutes and I finish her off in this position.

Overall, not a bad punt. Would I see her again? Probably not. My favourites at 533 these days are Shelley and Michelle.

On leaving, a new girl greets me in passing with a big smile. Now she is gorgeous! Very curvey, great ass and a very friendly face. I think she said her name was Mandy? I really want to see her next time.

Default That massage table

Quote Originally Posted by Dropbeer View Post

Date of Visit : Saturday 20th July 2013

Size/shape : Toned body, natural tits, good ass. Nice face but very bad fake eyelashes. Dark curly hair.

Pussy: Shaved. She has an outie.

Roster: Saturday

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

I had seen photos of Karen and I was keen to try her.

She comes into the room. Her body is toned and her ass is good. Her face is also nice but she has these ridiculous fake eye lashes which make her look a little strange.

She gives me smile and a nice hug. However, her hair and skin reeks of cigarette. I actually find it more important how the girl smells rather than how she looks. So the cigarette stench is a major turn off.

She pops some Eclipse mints in in her mouth and starts giving a BBJ. It is not bad, but her mouth is a little small. But I do like the tingling sensation from the mints.

We then dom up for mish. She is fully shaved and long labia is hanging out. I know many guys like fully shaved, but I have to say I prefer some bush. Just a little landing strip is good. And I would always go for an "innie" rather than an outie.

I then take her over to the massage table, bend her over and give it to her from behind. This is by far the best part of the session, and you also have a view of her face in the mirror. We rev up some speed and she starts screaming so loudly, I expect Angie to come knocking on the door. "You very big" she keeps saying. I give her butt a smack and tell her to keep bucking. We keep banging away for a good 20 minutes and I finish her off in this position.

Overall, not a bad punt. Would I see her again? Probably not. My favourites at 533 these days are Shelley and Michelle.

On leaving, a new girl greets me in passing with a big smile. Now she is gorgeous! Very curvey, great ass and a very friendly face. I think she said her name was Mandy? I really want to see her next time.
    Hi Dropbeer..

The comments "but her mouth is a little small" and "You very big" seem to go together..

I too rate smell as part of the sexual experience.

The mints do tingle but also seem to give a harder boner..for me..

Just be sure they are not the extra strong mints as they seem to give the old fella a case of "sunburn".

If you were banging on the massage table you must have been in room #1.

I can remember many a session on that table with the other lady you mention Michelle...It's a wonder the mirrors have survived all this activity.

I am glad your session with Karen was not too bad..She has been very popular since arriving @533.

By the way Michelle is back and looking very

I again was here a few weeks back..

Wrong day again!..

Karen was the only one available.. Ok.. Punt lotto it is.. 30mins no problem.. I am always ready to experience a difference and norm.. I hear that she also goes by another name down south.. Popular on all fronts..

Tbh.. She is art and eye of the beholder.. But I did not click nor gel with her.. Minor details and glitches.. throughout spoiled the time.. I just lost interest tbh.. Don't know why but it caused me to be cautious and mindful.. Not flowing..

I am sure others will have no problems as each to there own.. But I found it difficult.. Maybe too honest an assessment.. But I will not return to visit.. Just me.. Karen is lovely but not what I expected..

Louis
    Louis Koo Tin Lok

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Koo View Post
    I again was here a few weeks back..

Wrong day again!..

Karen was the only one available.. Ok.. Punt lotto it is.. 30mins no problem.. I am always ready to experience a difference and norm.. I hear that she also goes by another name down south.. Popular on all fronts..

Tbh.. She is art and eye of the beholder.. But I did not click nor gel with her.. Minor details and glitches.. throughout spoiled the time.. I just lost interest tbh.. Don't know why but it caused me to be cautious and mindful.. Not flowing..

I am sure others will have no problems as each to there own.. But I found it difficult.. Maybe too honest an assessment.. But I will not return to visit.. Just me.. Karen is lovely but not what I expected..

Louis
    Dear LK,

We men are strange animals.

We can spend an eternity in finding our ideal punting partner who's company we thoroughly enjoy then for various reasons we try someone else who in some cases does not measure up to the benchmark set by the "one and only".

That is not to say the new lady is not good but rather a punt can be more than just a straight physical experience..

My advice to you LK is go back and experience the embrace of your "one and only" of which you have written many times .....

Thanks GTI..

I am for sure your judgement is correct..

There will always be one who takes your punting breath away.. "My one and only".. She rocks my cockles!..

Missed out today.. Sunday it is!..

Louis
    Louis Koo Tin Lok

Gold Member

Date of Visit : Sat 26th

Size/shape : Slim, Toned, C cups, .

Pussy: Shaved.

Services Provided : BBBJ, Rimming, DATY, FS

I had some time to kill before a night out, so dropped by for a cheap punt. Called up and Karen was available in 15 minutes, so made my way in.

She has attractive, and gives me a welcoming kiss. After showering she proceeds with a nice BBBJ, with a little bit of rimming included as well. Not the best BBBJ or Rimjob I've had at this joint - that award goes to Michelle or Debbie IMO. But still very pleasant, and enjoyable as I lay down watching her suck my cock via the side mirror. I return the favour for the next 10 minutes via 69 .

I ask for dom and she rides me cowgirl while i lean up sucking her nipples like a little baby as she bucked back and forth. I could feel myself about to finish so I finish hard in doggy.

She gives me a nice massage, and before round two begins with another nice BBBJ. She gave me a nice pussy rub along my shaft and even tried to to finish me off with a HJ but it wasn't working for me. Eventually, she agreed and I started pounding away in missionary on top in deep and fast strokes. With her minimal english, she was saying things like "No..." "My God..." "Fuck.. Fuck.. Fuck you!!" while moaning and whimpering.

I came hard and as I pulled out she said "fuck you..." again.. I said "Thank you" lol..

Then off for a shower and left

Not bad. Good Value

Round three with Karen and I really appreciated this gal. Firm body with great hour glass shape, firm C cup natural tits with huge erect nipples, and toned legs. The long wavy hair is just an added bonus that kinda adds a level of debauchery. She has a very attractive face and the false eyelashes also add that level of “I am a hooker – come fuck me”. In high heels she is just stunning.

Limited English, but she did remember me from our previous encounters. Little bit of kissy kiss hello and then fully naked we get into the action. Karen is a well experienced girl that really knows how to use her body and she is very reactive to feedback. I had a great munch on her nips and she dutifully held her tits out for attention, whilst sitting with her fully shaved pussy on my leg.

BBBJ followed and she performed this whilst rubbing her tits against my leg and showing her naked firm bum in the mirror. Yes she does have a small mouth and it isn’t the deepest BBBJ I have ever had but is certainly delivered by the most attractive face and the best body.

Good fun in 69 and then Karen did her specialty of reverse cowgirl pussy slide. She is one of those girls who can flex her little bottom back and forward without moving her waist. Just felt fantastic. Love this.

We did some mish and doggie, and view of that tiny waist and butt in doggie is terrific. I then got her standing in high heels and we fooled around with various leg on the wall, leg on the bed stuff. Was great fun to be bonking such a great body in various positions.
    Finished up and was stuffed so Karen obligingly provided a very strong back massage.

I walked out the door a happy camper.

Fuckable on Wednesday and Saturday.

Enjoy.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast