>

Thread: 533 - disappointed - complaint - Sammie not good and customer service is even worse...

Banned

Thumbs down 533 - disappointed - complaint - Sammie not good and customer service is even worse...

Being in North Sydney today decided to have some fun, maybe even going Hershey highway ( OMG ).
    Call - looked 53 roster see several candidates, so called to Angie - specified my wishes and asked who is the best option - was recommended
    Sammie. Angie advised to come right now - as it was a good time, so jumped in the car and 15 min later was going steps of 533. The door had been opened
    by Natalie ( as I found later ). She is nice youngish girl and was friendly and enthusiastic. I asked about services and my expectations had not being met, so I asked Angie about Sammie- remind her it was her suggestion.
    In a hindsight maybe it was better to choose Natalie...
    So 5 min later Sammie come in - looked not bad, so I asked couple of questions and bla bla - she told me she will do it..
    Back in the room - it was kitchen room and I was not impressed, probably should wait for a better one ( no shower, no towel - only tissues and tab to wash yourself, but did not want to waste time and spoil my experience - so let it go). So back to Sammie when clothing came off and by close exam - I would see saggy stomach, probably because of childbirth and a bit excessive makeup. Age probably mid 30th with great tits, good legs and not fugly.
    So back to the session it was really average - been a lot better and some worse - BBBJ was good ,full service in several position was reasonable, but
    no A service promised was allowed with usual excuses. Anyway time had been cut short at 25 min, she had asked for extension ( no way darling ) and
    I left even without release. That's happened first time in many years.
    On the way back Angie mechanically asked me how it was - I told her really bad, but she did not even really listened.
    Recently we heard of troubles in TP64 and bad service affecting business for sure and I think 533 is going same way.

Double booking, cut times and a lot of non performing girls probably will affect punters flow as well as very bad customer service...

Just want to share with other punters - hopefully it will not be deleted and waiting for response from 533.

Unhappy Don Rumata

Quote Originally Posted by rumata View Post

Double booking, cut times and a lot of non performing girls probably will affect punters flow as well as very bad customer service...

Unhappy Don Rumata

Rumata, nobody likes a bad punt so I deeply sympathise with you. I had a similar story regarding not releasing at Artarmon Paradise and it seemed at the time the manager did not care. However the girl was gone within a week - probably others complained. I am sure once you have left Ange would have given Sammie feedback but I cannot be sure.

If you read the reviews here you will notice that Sammie has not had glowing reviews compared to most of the other 533 girls. Without defending the shop - most shops will have some average girls. At the end of the day all mamasans will recommend their girls. I never listen to a mamasans recommendation as they do not fuck the girls - they may go on previous punters feedback.

In relation to your comment above (which I cut and pasted) I cannot see any mention in your review that a double dooking affected this punt and what other girls at 533 (besides Sammie) were non performing. You also said your punt got cut short at 25 min but no mention of how long you paid for. Obviously if it was a 30 minutes it does not look bad but if it was an hour booking for example then definitely unacceptable.

Agree with you regarding the kitchen room - it makes my blood boil when they are sooo busy and there are no other rooms available.

I'd agree such poor feedback is unusual for Angie's operation. But it does happen... the place is often just too busy to cope.

Agree the kitchen is quite unsatisfactory although I've had many a fuck in there. But every time, at least I've had access to a shower... either upstairs or in the next room between other bookings. Stumbling around the waiting girls who are committed to the hallway is amusing as you run up and down the stairs... the only option while you do your thing amongst their lunch and belongings in that 'kitchen'!

533 definitely needs more space but the only possibility would be a move... and that's extremely unlikely, given the DA is the address.
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

One thing I do hate with a passion is when they are really busy the hallways are filled with punters. I dread the day when I walk past and rub shoulders with my dad.

Silver Member

I agree with Spoof, one swallow does not make the spring. Apart from this one bad experience, what do you base your comment "Double booking, cut times and a lot of non performing girls" on. Based on my experience at 533, your punt was an exception to the norm, which is one of excellent service at great value for money.

As for the 25 minutes, note that when you punt in a shop that charges $150 and hour etc, your time starts the minute you hand over the money, i.e. the shower and changing times before and after are included in the time.

The suggestion to read the reviews before you go is a good one. See who's on the roster, read their reviews, and then make a short list before you phone or go in. If you can book a few hours ahead of time, you are also more likely to get a decent room allocated to you. I agree that using the kitchen is really pushing the envelope a bit too far.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by usw View Post
    I agree with Spoof, one swallow does not make the spring. Apart from this one bad experience, what do you base your comment "Double booking, cut times and a lot of non performing girls" on. Based on my experience at 533, your punt was an exception to the norm, which is one of excellent service at great value for money.

As for the 25 minutes, note that when you punt in a shop that charges $150 and hour etc, your time starts the minute you hand over the money, i.e. the shower and changing times before and after are included in the time.

The suggestion to read the reviews before you go is a good one. See who's on the roster, read their reviews, and then make a short list before you phone or go in. If you can book a few hours ahead of time, you are also more likely to get a decent room allocated to you. I agree that using the kitchen is really pushing the envelope a bit too far.
    usw -you probably lucky ,out of my last 3-4 visits to 533 (average ones ) almost all booked in advance double booking occurred. Even old Chinese lady , working
    with Angie accepted it. As for reading I did read reviews, but not being a novice foolishly listened to Angie. As to price I think 30 min started when lady comes in the room, as in the most places. By the way Sammie was taken from the roster for now, so my complain probably was not the one customer only.
    As I say bad review is only justifiable when it is very bad ( lying, bad service etc ), I accept average punt, as many other punters.

533 Mayhem

I was at the place today (for only the second time since punting).

Its a revolving door brothel.. they scramble around and punters are lined up waiting for their turn, lined up for showers, sitting in the corridor trying to avoid others line of sight. The receptionist running around trying to keep it together, doorbell ringing, phone ringing etc.

Like any business the front office is so important for making sure everything runs smoothly. I have had terrible front office workers and others who make the company run smoothly. This business is no different.

So, like Jetstars Melbourne to Sydney route, if the days stars off with a hiccup, it can be a domino effect all day long. Service drops and tempers rise. Overbooking maybe an issue here as in other shops.

So my opinion (from today's visit) is they are too busy (good for them) , but the girls possibly become overworked and service will obviously be compromised. Thats a probability.

They could have used an extra person just navigating the traffic IMO, keeping punters hidden in the broom closest rather than loitering outside my room while I was stampeding Miko's clitoris..

Despite the mayhem I experienced, Mamasan found a slot for me and I was able to see Miko.
    I honestly hope another punter wasn't bumped, as originally she said she was booked for hours.

I will write a positive review of Miko who was calm under fire. True professional WL.

Silver Member

I have been going to 533 for more than 5 years, so I think I have a reasonable insight into why it is so popular. Today when I logged on and looked at the listing of advertisers on the forum, some had no viewers, some had one or two, and 533 had 33 viewing. That tells a story.

The success of 533 is in my opinion due to the fact that Angie selects good girls and keeps them on a tight reign. The result is that one is almost guaranteed at least a good punt every time one goes there, and doesn't get charged for extras etc. She is hard on them, and it is in any case a hard job, having to perform almost non stop for fifteen hours in a row, so there is a high turnover of girls. This inevitably leads to the odd underperformer getting onto the roster and causing a few waves until she is swiftly removed.

The result of the success has been that they have stretched the capacity of the premises to and probably beyond it's limits, so apart from the well worn state of the rooms, there are compromises with a shared shower in the laundry for the two garage rooms, and using the kitchen , with no shower, at peak times. Apart from that, the waiting facilities are inadequate, hence having to wait in the passage etc.

It has also stretched the personnel. Angie is excellent, but she was working something like 16 hours a day, seven days a week for years on end. So she has just had to bring in others to give her some time off. The young lad, Kew (spelling?) seems to be quite good, the older lady Helen may be struggling.

But in spite of this the regulars keep going back, because they know that once they get into the room they are going to get a good punt for their money, and they don't give a shit about the fact that they had to wait in the passage or shower in the laundry or that the room is not to Grand Designs standard.

Booking problems are a concern and the one area where my tolerance has also been stretched. It may be that cultural perceptions differ in this regard, and that they do not appreciate why we get so annoyed when bookings are not honoured.

As for the timing, one needs to accept that the showers and dressing times are included in the time, even is some other places maybe don't. So if it's a great punt at $150 for effectively 50 minutes, it's still better value than an iffy experience for 60 minutes. One has to understand it in the context of the roster, they want the girls to be able to earn for an hour every hour, and not loose 10 or twenty minutes chargeable time every hour. Many of the girls study and work just one day a week, so they need to make every hour count.

So everyone must decide for themselves whether they are prepared to put up with the sub optimal surrounds in oder to get the good punts or go to other places which are not so busy for good reason.