Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby RD

Hours of Business : 10am-12am

Rates : $150/60min

Size/shape : Slim and small breasts

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, DFK, sex in several possition

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
In my last visit to the shop, the owner recommended Yumi to me, so today I booked in advance and would like to have a try. After I arrived at the shop, the male receptionist told me to wait a few minutes, but in the end I waited half an hour. Nearly every ten minutes, the receptionist would come and apologize for the delay and asked me to wait a few more minutes. But in the end, he told me that the last customer wanted an extra half hour, he could not reject the demand and hope I could understand. I was quite unhappy about how he dealt with the situation, but he promised me the lady would be worth the wait, and the experience truly is not dissapointting.
The lady is not amazing at the first sight, but still quite attractive after having a closer look. She has shown friendly and passionate attitude throughout the session and was very eager to please. After finishing the shower, she immediately jumped upon me and started passionately kissing all over me, and I responded by closely cuddle her and massaging her pussy with my hands, it was just like fooling around with a girlfriend. Her BBBJ skill was not the best I have experienced, but still quite good. The sucking was quite light with little tongue actions and it was more like gently massaging my junk with lips. After a few minutes of sucking, I asked to DATY her and she responded "yes" with a shy smile. Her pussy was very juicy and delicious, and when I was eating it, Her moaning makes my penis hard as a rod.
After several minutes of dining, I started to penetrate her in missionary, while I was pounding her, She tounched me on my chest and neck to arouse me and when I started to increase the speed and force, her facial reaction seems like she was really enjoying the time. After we switched to cowgirl, she rode me very hard and I put my hands around her butt cheeck to help her movements. She was quite wild and it only took about two minutes in this position for me to shoot my load hardly catching my breath.
While we were cleaning ourselves in the shower, we had a little chat and she told me she have been working in massage parlor for months and this is the second week since she started working in a brothel. Since there was still about 25 minutes left, she started to kiss and cuddle again, and very soon I have another erection. She told me to fuck her again, and this time we went even more intense and went through missionary, doggy and cowgirl, she worked very hard to make me cum for a second time, but it didn't happen, I told her it was okay, I already feel satisfied and she asked me to come to her again and she would make me cum even harder.
Though the delay before the session was quite annoying, but the girl was worth the wait, she has been a really sweet company in this short time together and I appreciate all her effort trying to give me a good time. Her skill is not the best, but her passionate service and lovely personality makes it a very memorable session. There is no doubt I would want to see this girl again.