Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Petite and very sexy with a great body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, DATY, 69, VARIOUS POSITIONS

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments :
    Angie called and said come try new girl Baby very beautiful.
    Ok I had read a bit about her and thought hell yeah.
    Anyway Baby is very small but what a great little body and what a lovely little pussy.
    Anyway we lay naked on the bed to start and DFK went on for five minutes and I am a fan of this so got horny very quickly especially with her playing with my cock.
    I broke away and looked at her georgeous little body and just had to eat her pussy because it looked so nice.
    I held her buttocks up high and supported her legs and licked and sucked for at least five minutes and she was loving it.
    We then moved to 69 and I continued my tongue work while she sucked my cock and balls.
    Missionary was next and I was a little concerned because she is small and I am nearly 7 inches and thick so it was tight initially to get in there but once in it was very comfortable and I was pleasantly surprised that she could take me with no problems.
    It felt so good that I just went slow and made love to her and she is quite attractive and responsive so I stayed like this for a while.
    I gave her some fast paced missionary and she was ok and was grabbing at my chest and stroking me and that was sexy and after less than ten minutes I unloaded in missionary and it was very nice.
    We lay there and cuddled and kissed for five minutes and then she stated playing with me and got me hard again and I tried some side saddle and doggy and came again after five minutes.
    Anyway it was a really nice experience with a friendly easy going sexy girl who is quite nice to look at.

Bronze Member

Person's Name : yer baby

Establishment : 533 Willoughby.

Date of Visit : 4/8/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby.

Hours of Business :10- late

Rates : 150 per hour

Size/shape : less than 5 foot.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : bbbj. Fs. Daty.

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

At first glance I didn't think beautiful. But very cute and owe so tiny.

Started off with bfk and I slowly kissed my way down her body stopping at her nice pink nipples.

Then on to he beautiful looking pussy for some daty.

She has a nice gap between her legs and loves to be licked.

The then gave me bbbj witch was nice and slow but not deep and could have lasted a bit longer.

Then into missionary. Hmm her pussy felt nice and I just loved the small size of her body.

I found she was having a bit of trouble taking my size but she was ok.

Over she was very good. Just a little fake for me. But very nice overall.

Looks 8/10

Yer I'd see her again. She's the kind of girl u one times not enough.

Person's Name : Baby

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 4/8/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : Somewhere between 25 and 40 - I can't tell (in any case, she's at least 20 years younger than me and it doesn't matter to me what her actual age is, it's how she looks and what she does that's important.)

Size/shape : Petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, 69 and various positions

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Having read the reviews of Baby, I called the day before to book her for a morning session.

Turned up a couple of minutes early and was immediately introduced to Baby (do you think that’s her real name?) who led me up to one of those shitty little rooms out the back. I showered in the laundry while Baby got the room ready.

I’d read, from previous reviews, that she was petite and those reviewers were not wrong – she really is tiny. That said, she is well-proportioned with a tight ass, nice B-cups and is fully shaved. She is also quite pretty, with a playful and cheerful demeanour.

In no time I was on my back and she quickly worked her way down to my cock for some BBBJ, making it clear from the outset that she didn’t want me to cum in her mouth. And it was a really good BJ – great action with mouth and hands, no teeth and good eye-contact. My cock is of around average length but quite a bit thicker than average and it seemed that her tiny hand could only get about halfway around it – quite a sight.

I let this continue for quite a while before getting her to lie next to me. We then had some really passionate kissing while I rubbed her clit and she seemed to be getting into it.

It was then time for some DATY, with her feet crossed behind my head, and again Baby seemed to enjoy it, so that went on for quite a while before I knelt next to her head so she could suck me some more.

Next I lifted her to move her down the bed (she weighs next to nothing) for some 69 with me on my back. After a while she stopped sucking me and just sat on my face and wriggled, with some great moaning.

Time to dom up and I suggested starting with some cowgirl so Baby could dictate the pace and depth as I didn't want to hurt her. This was great, especially when I started rubbing her clit with my thumb as she bounced up and down.

Then we moved to the good old mish with some more passionate DFK, followed by some doggy and ended up with a good pounding with Baby lying on the corner of the bed and me standing over her holding her ankles as I filled the dom. We then just flopped onto the bed, both exhausted.

Great session, helped by the way that Baby just took it all without complaining, unlike other Asian girls (“too big, too big”), and she seemed to be enjoying it, rather than just putting up with it.

Brief chat afterwards – her English is limited (certainly not “fluent” as stated on the 533 website). Baby’s from Taiwan and has been in Australia for five months.

A definite “recommend” – a cute little lady who is very flexible and accommodating and provides great service.