Date of Visit : 6/8/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 8 sexy as hell best breasts in Sydney

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : DFK, FS, BBBJ, 69 AND SEVERAL OTHER POSITIONS, MASSAGE

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes

My experience/comments : Feeling horny on the way back from North Sydney and called to see if Jan was available and yes she is at 3 pm.
Now I have seen Jan in a shop one day and thought God I would fuck that girl and then recognised her when she turned around. What a lucky bastard I am to fuck such a sexy chick.
Jan is always so happy to see me and straight away plays with my cock and kisses me and she gets me so horny straight away that I cant wait to get her naked.
She strips while I take a shower and when I come out she is there ready to help dry me off and she is playfully licking my cock into an erection.
She then stands up and kisses me with tongue action while I play with her amazing boobies. Now her breasts have got to be the best I have ever seen on any woman and they are so nice to suck and Jan likes them to be sucked gently.
Anyway she sat on the bed and proceeded to suck my cock and balls with her excellent soft mouth while I am admiring her beautiful breasts and my head is going back because it feels frigging great.
I then pull her around and start licking her excellent looking pussy while she is still sucking my cock and I put my arms outside and support her legs and pull her pussy up and give her a good licking.
Now some pussies are ugly but hers is very sexy and nice to look at and I love licking her and sucking her into my mouth and I gave her butthole an occassional lick and then back to her pussy with a moan of extasy each time.
Now I know that Jan loves to cowgirl so I usually let her do this to start because she gets very horny expecially if you suck her breasts and she will give you a good hard ride until she cums.
We them moved onto missionary and this just feels so good that I would like it last so I slowly make love to her and we kiss almost non stop while I slowly pump her pussy.
Jan told me that she likes this very much so I usually hold out for ten minutes like this and then give her some fast paced fucking for a few minutes and she likes this but not too much.
We tried missionary with legs wide apart and then legs closed and this so nice with added pressure and Jan can massage your cock with her pussy and I held her close with left arm under her neck and right hand on her butt and went for it for an amazing finish while DFK almost non stop.
This girl knows how to kiss and it gets me over the line easily.
Jan then gave me a massage for the remaining few minutes and overal what a great sexy time I had with this girl.