Thread: Lili at 533

Default Lili at 533

Person's Name : Lili

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 29/9/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, lovely slim legs, A-cups, couple of kilos on her stomach she could do without

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysia

Services Provided : BBBJ, couple of positons, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Had a double booked to celebrate my birthday but when I got there I was told that one of the girls had taken a 5hr booking that she’s arranged herself. The papasan suggested a double with the other girl and someone else but I said no I want that specific double. I asked who else was available for a single and he said there was a girl I could see in 5 minutes.

While I was in the waiting room I called 533 and asked whether I could book Lili in 30 minutes for a 1 hour session and was told yes so I went to the papasan, said I wasn’t happy and walked.

Arrived at 533 about 5 minutes early and was shown straight into Room 3 and Lili soon joined me.

Lili was immediately bubbly and grabbing at my crotch. I handed over the money and showered.

Lili was wearing a bra and a miniscule pair of shorts. She looks young, but is probably in her 30s, is reasonably pretty and has lovely slim legs. Her stomach is slightly flabby and her tits are A-cups. Her engaging, cheerful personality is a winner.

About 60 seconds after I exited the shower my cock was in her mouth. She started by sitting on the bed and then I got her to squat in front of me so I could watch her in the large mirrors either side of the bed.

I then had to lie down and, after a bit of passionate DFK, she went south. It was a great BBBJ – not at all toothy and no interruptions, with plenty of saliva. Also there was plenty of attention to my balls and perineum. She soon was playing with my anus and lightly inserting a finger.

I let her blow me for ages as it was very good. Eventually the combination of her mouth and her finger up my back door was too much so I had to get her to stop and lie next to me for some more DFK while she stroked me and I massaged her clit.

I then knelt next to her head for some more BBBJ. I asked whether CIM was an option and she asked for a $50 tip.

It was time to dom up and we started with some great Asian cowgirl. Lili had made some “Too big” comments but she took it well and we had a really good session of her bouncing up and down on me.

Then we changed for some mish. Lili is really flexible and I pounded into her as she lay there with her legs in the air. She was saying “I’m cumming” but I’m not certain she got over the line. I wanted some more BBBJ and I withdrew to kneel by her head and wanked into her mouth while she rubbed herself. As I said “I’m cumming” she directed my cock towards her breasts and I squirted.

Time to tidy up and she showered before rejoining me on the bed for a light massage and a chat.

Lili said she worked at a place in St Mary’s and somewhere in Mortdale (I think). She has been in Australia for two years but her English isn’t that great so it was a bit difficult to converse.

I showered, dressed and departed.

A good session with a great BBBJ and cowgirl but I don’t think we really clicked. Perhaps I was too disappointed after missing out on my eagerly anticipated double at the other shop.

thinking of checking her out in a double but the $50 CIM fee is a bit of a dealbreaker