Person's Name : Betty

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 5/10/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty and petite with lovely D-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, rimming, DATY, FIV and up arse, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly

My experience/comments : Called 533, spoke to Angie and asked about Betty. Angie, of course, said I’d like her – small, pretty and good service. I made the booking for the following morning.

Arrived a bit early and Angie told me Betty was running about 10 minutes late. She showed me into Room 3 and I had a quick chat with her.

I took my shower and dried off and had to just stand there for a couple of minutes with a towel round my waist until Betty turned up.

Betty bounced in, wearing a pink dress over the black bra and panties, as in the recently posted photos of her on the 533 website. She is slim, with thin legs and a lovely pair of D-cups. She has a pretty face and looks very young. She was bubbly and cheerful all the way through, behaving like a teenager. Unfortunately her English is almost non-existent.

In no time at all Betty was squatting in front of me and my cock was in her mouth. We gradually removed her clothing and were soon lying on the bed with her between my knees giving a great BBBJ. Just the slightest bit toothy, but not enough to cause any discomfort, no stoppages, great eye-contact and lovely attention to balls, perineum and anus.

Since this had started so early I let it continue for a good while but eventually had to get her to stop as I didn’t want to cum yet. I got Betty to lie next to me and after quick suck on her nipples, she stroked her freshly and fully shaved pussy and asked whether I wanted to lick her. “Clean pussy” she said so I dined at the Y.

Great DATY with Betty using just about the full range of her vocabulary in saying “Oh darling. Good. I love you” over and over again. This repetitive FOAMing might irritate some punters but I don’t let it get to me.

While licking her I inserted a digit up her vagina and then my middle finger up her arse – she asked that I be gentle but she didn’t object. I hadn’t done this since three days earlier with Joye at the same establishment!

I came up for air and asked whether I could later cum in her mouth – she assented.

Betty then blew me again before applying the dom and we started with some mish. She had made plenty of comments about my size, and she used one of her few words again – “Gentle” – so I took it slowly. She continued the FOAMing but it was really good looking down on the pretty face of a girl only slightly more than a third of my age as I pounded into her.

I did, at one point, stop myself from cumming by reminding myself that Betty was my late mother’s name. Is that a bit dodgy? I’m sure Sigmund Freud would make some reference to me having an Oedipus Complex but, in my defence, I’d point out I was stopping myself from cumming, not helping myself to cum.

We had a bit of doggie which was great – inserted a crooked thumb up her arse for a short time until she indicated it was too painful – and then I flipped her over onto the corner of the bed and stood over her for some more pounding. I could have finished there but I liked the idea of some CIM so I extracted myself and Betty cleaned me up and resumed blowing me while I stood by the bed.

I then lay on my back and Betty went between my knees and started bobbing up and down. I’d had a big session yesterday so it took a while to get over the line (which is good as it was a great BJ) and eventually I squirted. Betty kept blowing me for ages after I came before grabbing some tissues to tidy me up and going over to the sink to have a spit.

She then joined me on the bed for a light massage and a cuddle. Unfortunately we couldn’t converse much but she did tell me she was from Taiwan.

The massage got a bit more intense and I found myself erect again and Betty, now kneeling between my legs, asked whether I wanted her to suck me again. I said yes, and she did, but good as it was, I was never going to manage a second squirt in the time available, so we took our showers, dressed and went our separate ways.

Fantastic session with a pretty and young and skillful lass who is keen to please. Some might find her lack of English and repetitive FOAMing a negative but my recommendation is just ignore that and go for it.

(NB This was drafted before I read the review of Betty by Pussy Hunter. Just like happened with Priscilla at 533 a couple of weeks ago, it seems we had almost identical sessions with the same girl on the same day. Last time he followed me but today I must have been immediately after him as I mine was also a morning session and Betty was freshly shaved – thank you PH. But PH is not much of an English teacher as Betty didn’t use the words “Tight c**t, tight c**t” during my session with her!!)