Thread: Joyce at 533

Lightbulb Joyce at 533

Person's Name : Joyce

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 23 July

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au/joyce.html

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $130 for 60mins

Size/shape : Long, tall, full figured but not fat, C cup, 170cm tall.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singaporean

Services Provided : BBBJ, full service covered

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Booked with Alice over the phone. Was greeted by Jack once there.

After reading some reviews of Joyce, jumped at a chance to see her on a sunny Saturday.

Although my name says 5star (a great place), am usually found at Ginza, but when a more affordable punt is needed 533 is great value for money. Have seen Sally and Abby previously to seeing Joyce.

As mentioned in other reviews of Joyce, she's the tallest asian girl I've seen and almost seems like an asian girl in an Aussie body. Wide hips and thigh gap make for a very comfortable experience that let you really 'get in there'. Abby the 'pocket rocket' is more like a zippy coupe, to Joyce's 'Holden wagon' (built for comfort and the long haul).

Her English is quite good, you'll have no troubles understanding her, or her you.

She invited me to shower and in the middle of showering, she beckoned me closer to the entrance of the shower and gave me a soapy clean/warm-up wank (niiiiice).

After getting out and towelling off, she spent a good 10 minutes alternating between cat bath and breasts to body massage, very slow and sensual. She's all natural, very nice nipples!

Oh, ymmv with Joyce, as during the sesh I asked for CIM and DATY, but she declined both. No worries, her service is very GFE so didn't mind.

Her bbbj is very slow. She does the 'tongue swirl' while sucking, lots of saliva and slurping. Again, very gfe.

When she sensed I was ready, she said, "would you like sex now" (she didn't need to ask twice!)

She then asked who's to be on top, so took the initiative to be in the drivers seat. Again, her wide hips and wide thigh gap make it soooo easy to get in deep. Her pussy lips are very inviting, hopefully if I see her again, she'll let me chow down.

Doggie is quite nice...her hips contrast with her thin waist, along with her supple breasts. She can take quite a pounding and knows how to clench her muscles which makes it hard to hold on.

After doggie went back to mish and strapped in for the final push! She liked when I cupped her head and grabbed her shoulder (for leverage) and did deep but rapid fire strokes to finish.

After collapsing, engaged in conversation until it was time to shower and go.

Would I see her again...yes.

Is she your type...if you like gfe and pearl white skin and a slow, intense bbbj, run....don't walk and book her.

If you are after a pse, tongue fucking, shockers and re-imagining Caligula...try Abby!

Oh...she also looks like a girl I know who I've always wanted to fuck...so extra-double bonus points!!!
    Last edited by 5starfan; 23rd July 2016 at 11:56 PM.

Silver Member

Yes have to agree that Joyce is a fantastic girlfriend experience. Have seen her several times with similar to what you have written and she is a sexy attractive lady and keeps me hard the whole time. Always an enjoyable time with her.