Person's Name : Cecile

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : August 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am to late for 4 days per week

Rates : $160 (1 hr), $100 (30 mins)

Extras Cost : Nil

Services Provided This Session : Close hugs under blanket, side saddle, BBBJ, 69, Asian cowgirl, cowgirl, reverse missionary, cowgirl, missionary, side saddle again until finish.

Size/shape : Slim, natural b-cup that were a perfect feel, very snug pussy, neat with small lips, good legs, slender arms, great arse, sexy looking face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Shanghai China

Value for money/recommend? : Very sweet sexy girl, beautiful body and face, you need to plan with Cecile and keep her busy, I found it helpful to give her direct concise instructions, but in a respectful way and she will comply no problem.

My experience/comments : I booked Cecile for a Monday visit and it was not the first session so she was already set up.

The room had warmed up and we snuggled under the blanket to keep warm and I am getting pretty horny because she is a very sexy lady.

I am looking at her under the blanket and she is holding me close and I am rubbing my cock against her pussy.

Cecile gets the lube and applies it to my cock and now I am inside her side on so only partially but OMG it feels good inside this chick.

So now I am slowly fucking her side on looking at the sexy body and legs which are perfect and rotate her a bit for some more depth.

I am now going a bit faster and kept the side on doggy fucking going for a few moments, but I need to keep her busy.

I pull out and suggest a BBBJ and she wipes me with a wet cloth and does a brief catbath and then a sensual BBBJ.

I let her blow me for quite some time and then Cecile turns around and I am sucking her pussy as she devours my cock.

She gets quite horny during DATY and was moving her pussy on my face as she sucked me and it was very enjoyable.

Cecile is now horny and wants to fuck me so she gets the lube and slides me in cowgirl and I am just in raptures as she held me close.

She is moving slowly muttering something that I could not understand and I am holding her close feeling that beautiful body.

I am kissing her neck and cheek but nothing on the lips and then she rises up and is now fucking me with some speed and force.

She can be quite dominant at times and she is holding me down fucking me and not letting me fuck her and saying "I fuck you".

She mixed cowgirl with Asian cowgirl and does this really well as she is quite fit and slim and then leaning down close fucking me slowly muttering.

At one point she closed her legs and is fucking me like this and this increased the tightness.

I had a couple of goes at fucking upwards and she let me do it and then took over again and she had control for ten minutes.

Cecile now wants me to fuck her and I get on top missionary and mixed slow steady fucking with some fast bursts.

She looked good laying there under me and I could kiss her face and neck and made slow love to her.

Her looks kept me hard the whole time and even though she does not react strongly, I believe she enjoys it.

After ten minutes I was getting hot so we changed to side saddle and just slowly stroked away looking at her beauty.

This is where you need plan the action and only do long side saddle at the end as she may fall asleep.

Even if she sleeps she will just lay there and you can just continue for a short while until the end and she seems to wake up right on time so she may actually be aware.

Bronze Member

Fucked Cecile many times. I just love it in missionary and as you pound her she looks up with a devilish insatiable look in her eyes. She always drains my balls empty.

A real keeper

Bronze Member

Default Cecile

Month/Year of Visit : 6/8/23 maybe

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://www.533willoughby.com.au/

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates :$160

Extras Cost : 0

Services Provided This Session : bbbj missions. Daty

Size/shape : petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Value for money/recommend? : hmm

My experience/comments :

late post. Went to 533 and booked Cecile as I haven’t seen her before. Had u usual running late. Lol.
    was given the back room as it was busy and omg that has changed what a hole. But anyway Cecile finally arrived and was quit nice looking a bit of kissing and onto the bed. My hands where cold because the back room is awfully cold so she didn’t want me to touch her.
    onto a nice long deep bbbj that felt great despit how cold the room was. She then wanted to get on top for some cowgirl but I asked for some Daty first.
    after that I moved up and entered her sweet wet pussy with a bit of light kissing and that’s where things got wired.
    for the next 45 min I’m pritty sure she was asleep. Eyes never opened and didn’t move at all. well it was kinda hot and I didn’t pound hard and well my arms got a workout being in missionary position for so long.
    after I came she well woke up I guess. I really couldn’t tell if she was awake and just did nothing or if she passed out.
    anyway it was one of my wireder sexual experiences.
    after that jumped in the shower and left.
    not sure if it was a good or bad punt lol.
    Last edited by downthelane; 29th August 2023 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Updated template

Person’s Name : Cecile

Establishment : 533 willougbhy

Month/Year of Visit: October 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://www.533willoughby.com.au/

Hours of Business : By appointment

Rates : $160

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : Full Service

Size/shape : Athletic

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : recommended

My experience/comments :

My session with Cecile in October 2023 was nothing short of extraordinary. From the moment I contacted her for an appointment, Cecile was professional, courteous, and accommodating, setting a high expectation for our meeting.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by Cecile’s stunning presence. Her athletic build and elegant demeanor were captivating. She exuded a natural, effortless charm, paired with a friendly and welcoming attitude that immediately put me at ease.

The session started with Cecile leading a casual yet intimate conversation that allowed us to connect on a personal level. This connection translated into an incredibly genuine and engaging experience as we moved forward. Her approach to the session was both passionate and considerate, ensuring that my comfort and enjoyment were her top priority.

Cecile’s expertise in sensual pleasure was evident in her confident yet tender touch. She was attentive to my responses and preferences, adapting her techniques to heighten the experience. Her movements were graceful and fluid, showcasing not only her physical prowess but also her intuitive understanding of what I desired.

One of the highlights of the session was Cecile’s playful and adventurous spirit. She was open to exploring different aspects of our encounter, always with a sense of mutual respect and enjoyment. Her energy and enthusiasm were infectious, making every moment spent with her exhilarating and memorable.

As the session concluded, Cecile’s warm and genuine nature shone through once again. We shared light-hearted conversation, and her engaging personality made it feel like time had flown by all too quickly.

In summary, my experience with Cecile was exceptional. Her combination of elegance, skill, and genuine warmth resulted in an unforgettable encounter. Cecile is truly a remarkable companion, and I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone seeking a high-quality, personalized experience. Thank you, Cecile, for a wonderful time – you have truly set a new standard in my expectations.
    Last edited by downthelane; 3rd March 2024 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Formatting

I've read this through a few times and I still have no idea what services you received.
    Last edited by downthelane; 3rd March 2024 at 12:38 AM.

Bronze Member

Default 533 Willoughby - Cecile

Month/Year of Visit : 31/1/2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 99679991

Hours of Business : 10am - 10pm

Rates : 160/hr

Extras Cost : NA

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, FS

Size/shape : Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : So i had seen Cecile before half a year ago and it was an amazing punt. First of all, i think in terms of looks she was quite good for 533 standards. Compared to other Asian milfs, Cecile is a tad bit younger (maybe due to plastic surgery) but the main highlight is her body. If you look at her milky slim legs from behind, i think it would be the envy of a lot of 20 year olds. The only downside with the last session was she was a starfish - she let me do anything i wanted but she closed her eyes as if she was half asleep, which i didn't mind too much.

This time I was expecting the same thing, but oh boy was I wrong. When i got there late afternoon, she had told me a previous punter booked a session for 3 hours and since he was a big fella, he couldn't do any banging and the whole 3 hours was oral sex. Apparently this made Cecile extremely horny and wanted a hot fuckfest with me.

I bought some lingerie I had ordered from online and bought it with me and she tried it on and it was very sexy. The sex was very good as we went from position to position. Missionary, doggy, standing up - all of which we were looking into the mirror while having sex. I tried to hold it in as long as possible before i blew around the 50th minute mark.

Overall, very good session and if you get her while she is horny, the services definitely tend to be a bit better. Also i hear Kimi is coming back from Taiwan after Chinese New Years, so hopefully I will post a review of her when we meet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12