Thread: Anna

Silver Member

Default Anna

Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

Phone :029967 9991

Hours of Business :10 am to late four days per week to be locked in.

Rates :$160 per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :catbath, BBBJ, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary, massage

Size/shape :163 cm fit with nice legs and decent sized natural boobs, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Value for money/recommend? :Yes

My experience/comments : Not knowing what to expect I took one for the team at Angie's request.

Anna is very bubbly and active and quite fit looking and she has pretty decent muscle tone from gym sessions.

She also loves to swim which is a big plus for me and my impressions were that she has served in the military.

I was imagining this sexy hot fit girl with a soldiers uniform and her ordering me to fuck her in a back room.

We start with the catbath and then the epic BBBJ which she was bobbing up and down quite rigorously.

She was really getting into it and was twisting her head on each stroke and was very horny.

I let her suck my cock and balls for ten minutes and then she hops on cowgirl because she was too horny.

Her pussy is a marvel of engineering because she had a kid naturally and she is still a really tight fit.

I had trouble getting in there and it took some force to squeeze in and I am in raptures because it felt really good.

Anna is just moving slowly at first but she was really crying out horny the whole time I am inside her.

This chick really loves getting fucked and she is pivoting back and forth and I could feel the pressure of her pussy.

She is crying out and grabbing balls and I held her up and fucked her hard from underneath.

What happens from now is the way she was reacting was like she is experiencing something for the first time.

She was totally into it and I am sure they could hear her outside in the hallway as I fucked her literally stupid.

I rammed into that tight pussy hard for five minutes and I was enjoying watching her lose it.

Then we just went slow again with the tongue kissing when she lowered down to me and then hard again.

We did this for ten minutes and then changed to side saddle mixing angles and speeds.

Anna seemed to love every thing I was doing and did not stop with the crying out.

Her legs looked really sexy as I fucked her from behind and she had my balls again and this just feels so nice.

I fucked her hard a few times and she was curled up in a ball crying out and she was happy for me to keep going for about 20 minutes like this.

I wanted to finish and cum so I went to missionary and started slow and doing the outstretched pushups.

I am fucking her slow and looking at her sexy face and kissing her and up for some fast paced and then back down for slow kissing.

After five minutes I told her I was going to fuck her hard and she nodded and I fucking went for it and hammered that pussy.

The last few moments was epic and we are kissing full on tongue sucking and fighting for breath.

I really went for it we both came heaps and I could feel her pussy contracting onto my cock for a few minutes as we lay there.

We showered and she gave me a massage for the last bit.

Silver Member

Thumbs up

Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Month/Year of Visit : July 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

Phone :029967 9991

Hours of Business :10 am to late four days per week to be locked in.

Rates :$160 per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session FK, BBBJ, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary

Size/shape :163 cm fit with nice legs and decent sized natural boobs, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Value for money/recommend? :Yes

My experience/comments : I booked Anna again and she was happy to see me there and gave me a hug and quick kiss.

After the shower she starts on a BBBJ and she was twisting her head as she went up and down quite rapidly in time with the music.

She reminds me of Crystal in some ways and she has a nice fit body and reacts really strongly when getting fucked.

I watched while she sucked me and it was pretty deep for about ten minutes and she was moving in time with the music.

She is slapping my cock on her face and saying she is very horny now and wanting my cock inside her.

Anna now lubes up and gets on top cowgirl and I can feel the tightness of her pussy as she squeezes me inside her.

Anna is crying out already and is slowly moving on me saying I am too big then lowering down kissing me with tongue now.

She is very horny and just fucking me slowly not moving much but I can really feel the pressure on my cock.

She is upright now just pivoting back and forth in only small movements and I was playing with her clit and she is wet.

The whole time I am inside Annas pussy she is reacting quite strongly and crying out and now reaching back massaging balls.

After five minutes I then held her up and fucked her stupid again and really hammered that tight pussy.

Anna is really reacting strongly now and is leaning down close holding me and DFK with tongue now while I held her and fucked upwards.

I did this a few times and Anna would then rise up and pivot on me again and each time her pussy is sucking my cock.

We then moved to side saddle and again the feeling was good with the tightness and Anna is crying out horny.

I was just slowly fucking her and she now has me in a tight grip pulling me into her and crying out and I leaned over to kiss her DFK.

I moved around legs open with balls massage and legs closed then sideways facing her kissing and went fast a few times.

The reaction I was getting was very strong and she wanted me to keep going for ten minutes side saddle.

I then rolled her over quickly into missionary and it was so good looking down on her and she is pulling me into her.

I am fucking slow and deep holding her close and the DFK with tongue and the crying out was very intimate and real.

I am now doing outstretched pushups and going fast and Anna is now losing it and then pulling me down with the furious kissing.

She is very attractive especially when so horny and the kissing so sexy while my cock is deep inside her.

I held her butt and I am fucking her slow and kissing non stop now and I have a good rhythm going and I am now soaked in sweat.

This was maybe fifteen minutes of missionary and time is getting close so I went faster while close and we are fighting for breath.

My cock is getting massaged by her pussy and the sexy kissing and crying out and I hammered her pussy while close holding her.

I could feel my abs getting a burning workout and I am so wet from the exertion and we both came together in an explosion.

We cleaned up and I had to get out of there as time was up.

Silver Member

Whilst talking to Anna, she tells me that 80 percent of customers are very nice and respectful with the other 20 percent acting out fairly rough treatment.
    This can include nipple pinching, neck squeezing, rough finger fucking and grabbing various parts of the body in a forceful manner.
    Just a friendly reminder that none of this is ok on any working girl as they have rights to good treatment and all are protected under our law against any form of assault.