>

Thread: Amanda

Silver Member

Default Amanda

Person's Name :Amanda

Establishment :Exotic Asian Girls (533willoughby.com.au)

Month/Year of Visit :September 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :Exotic Asian Girls (533willoughby.com.au)

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business :Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

Rates :$160 per hour

Extras Cost :NA

Services Provided This Session :BBBJ, DFK, Side saddle, missionary, doggy, missionary, side saddle to completion.

Size/shape :168 cm tall slim really nice body, B cup boobs, long shapely legs, attractive face.

Nationality or Ethnicity :Singapore

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, really nice girl and I enjoyed my time with her.

My experience/comments : Angie texted to tell me about a new girl so I booked a session.

I was pleasantly
    [FONT=Verdana]surprised when I saw her as she is tall and slim and her legs were very sexy.

I quickly showered and then the hugs and kisses straight off and she seemed very receptive to me.

We lay on the bed and I am pashing her laying side on and feeling her body pressed against me.

I was getting cheeky and rubbing my cock on her pussy which is shaved and only on the outside.

Amanda seemed to be quite horny and started a nice blowjob soft and sensual but not deep for a couple of minutes.

She wanted to fuck and as we lay side saddle she applies the lube and dom and in I go.

Her pussy felt really nice and snug and she was very receptive to me and horny right away.

She was loving the feeling and I was as well just slowly fucking her side on and admiring those long legs.

I was quite hard and she had my balls in a massage and it felt very good and I was fighting the cumming sensation.

I had asked her if she is ok with long slow fucking and she said she was so I just kept going for more than 20 minutes.

Amanda just lay there and she said she was enjoying it and wanted me to keep going and we tried different speeds and angles.

I was able to look at her legs in the large mirror and just enjoyed the slow deep fucking.

Amanda then wanted some doggy and this also was visually very sexy as she has a nice long body and sexy long legs.

I was just pacing myself for a while and then Amanda is moving back onto me with some force.

I was getting close to cumming and wanted some missionary so we change and I just made slow love the her kissing throughout.

I found her very attractive especially while kissing and did some missionary for five minutes with fast bursts.

I was getting hot so we changed back to side saddle and I was rock hard again and Amanda was making sexy sounds.

I fucked her slow and then hard and came with an extended orgasm.

Amanda said she came three times so she is a great girl to be with.

After our shower we lay there talking for the remainder while holding her close.

Really enjoyed being with her.

Silver Member

I saw Amanda a few days back and she is very sexy. Such long legs and nice body 168 cm so pretty tall and slim. I would say Thai origin. Also very horny and receptive and she loved everything we did.