Thread: Lisa

Silver Member

Default Lisa

Person's Name :Lisa

Establishment :533 Willoughby rd

Month/Year of Visit :9/11/2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business :Every Thursday but if we are all nice to her then more days.

Rates :$210 per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :LFK, DTBBBJ, 69, COWGIRL, MISSIONARY, SIDE SADDLE, DOGGY, HANDJOB WHILE SUCKING HER PUSSY

Size/shape :163 CM tall medium size, c cups natural, sexy legs, pretty face.

Nationality or Ethnicity :Japanese and maybe Chinese mix

Value for money/recommend? :Yes very, young, beautiful and sexy

My experience/comments : I wanted to try out the new girl as we don't get such young girls these days and when I got there she was very friendly but not much English.

I held her close and we kissed LFK and then quickly showered and we lay down for some close cuddles and snogging and she has a nice cute look about her.

She is a very gentle sweet girl and she was sucking my nipples and then moved down to my now hard cock from her playing with it and started one of the best blowjobs.

She was very soft and sexy sucking and licking half way and then all the way down her throat and just holding it there for a minute while sucking and licking.

Then up again for a few strokes half way and then straight down her throat and held it there and I am really enjoying this and it felt very sexy and good.

Lisa kept this magic blowjob going for ten minutes so some of you will cum from this so check with her about CIM.

Lisa now moves around so I can lick her pussy in 69 and she has a sexy little fully shaved snatch and perfect shaped butt and I was sucking and licking her clit.

Lisa is still deepthroating me but now the muffled sounds as I concentrated some rapid strokes on her pussy and looking at her perfect arse was just great.

I am stroking that sexy body and we stayed like this for quite a while and then Lisa gets the dom on and sits on top in cowgirl and holy fuck what a tight pussy.

I watched her face as she lowered onto me and her eyes rolled back and she let out a long moan and then just sat there and then moved slowly back and forth.

After a couple of minutes I held her up and fucked her rapidly from underneath to her crying out and did this for a moment and then Lisa takes control and is fucking me with fast strokes.

She is really horny now and is hammering me and it felt good and watching her lose it was good and she did this for five minutes and wanted me on top for some missionary.

I entered her and it felt very good again and I went slow and she clearly was enjoying it and she is holding my chest and moaning and she looked so sexy under me.

I elevated up and went quite fast for a bit and she is now crying out and holding onto me and we kissed and she looked so beautiful.

I was getting hot after a few moments so I now changed to side saddle and just paced myself and she is softly moaning as I fucked her slow and we changed the angles and speeds.

I was fucking her quite fast in legs closed doggy for a while and she seemed to really like this and after a while we changed to kneeling doggy.

She has a beautiful body and really enjoyed looking down at my cock going into her and I held her waist and sexy legs.

I was starting flag and time was getting close so I said to finish me of with a suck and handjob while I suck her pussy and she got me there in a couple of moments.

Lisa is young and sexy and very sweet so lets all treat her well and hopefully she will stay around for a while.

She could probably work at Ginza or Kyoto for more money so go see her.

Bronze Member

So Jethro why is she $50 over the usual 533 rate ?
    Last edited by downthelane; 2nd January 2024 at 12:22 PM.

Silver Member

I think she negotiated it with Angie. Apparently she is fully booked so she can get it. I like her but would not want to pay that much over the other girls indefinitely. Cherry is a great little lady of action and she really gives a great service and she will initiate extra stuff all for $160 per hour.

Bronze Member

Default Lisa @ 533

Person’s Name: Lisa

Establishment: 533 Willoughby Road, Willoughby NSW

Month/Year of Visit: 30/1/24

Contact Details/Address/Weblink:

Phone:9967 9991

Hours of Business: Call to arrange

Rates: $160

Extras Cost: - $50

Services Provided This Session: Full Service

Size/shape: Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity: Asian

Value for money/recommend?: Excellent value

My experience/comments:

I had some intel on Lisa so arranged one hour. She charges and extra 50 as she is quite young compared to the others ladies at 533.

Got there a few minutes early and into the waiting room as another punter had 3 girls booked for a 5 hour session. Finally into Room 2 for a shower and waited for Lisa to show.

Into the room she comes, mid 20's great c cup titties, shaved and a cute little ass. Off with her cute lingerie and she drops straight to her knees for a long slow deep BJ. She stops so I can lay on the bed where the BJ continues. She can DT with no problems at all. The Bj is certainly one of the better ones I have had.

I ask her to 69, she hope on top and i taste her sweet juices. She becomes so wet and continues on my BJ. I give her little hole a lick which she does not mind. I then rub my finger on her hole and she allows me to slide it in. Im licking her wet puss and fingering her ass, so fucking good.

I could'nt take this anymore so roll her over and slide into her very wet puss. Pump away in miss, cowgirl, and doggy. Ask about browntown, but not allowed. Pump away for a good 20min before pulling out and blowing all over her back.

She then gives me a nice massage before I roll over and she blows me again, with the assistance of a HJ, I come over her little tittes.

A nice hour spent. Well worth the extra 50.

Silver Member

jesus christ 3 girls 5 hours? you reckon he snuck some friends in there and had a party, or a lord of the rings marathon?

Silver Member

You don't mention condoms?