Phone :

Hours of Business : 10-late

Rates :160

Extras Cost : tip for cim, declined

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, mish, sidesadl

Size/shape : 8-10? average rig and gut.

Nationality or Ethnicity : chn

Value for money/recommend? : nope.

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)
Rang angie at 6:30, Was after Lisa but she'd been booked for 4 hours, fair enough! I then scoured through reviews and came to conclusion of adele, Great 8:30. Rocked up on the dot and Angie said she didn't say 8:30, when she definitely did. Got given the oh she is busy now, if u wait till 9 Evelynn and Elle available, I know evelynn is older so I wasn't too keen, so thought i'd take my luck on Elle and fmd i should have walked when i said i was going to but angie convinced me to stay. Just wanted 30 mins but angie also convinced me to do an hour, ugh. Off we go to the shit hole at the top (again) and takes elle 15 minutes to set everything up, Lights etc..... No foreplay just came and wiped down my dick for 5 minutes didn't think it would end. Eventually started BBBJ, wasn't the worst wasn't the best. Switched to mish, then side and eventually came. Massage for a little bit before I had to get out of that sauna. Second visit here and second time in that room. Much like the 90 situation the other week I have been stitched up again, I guess that's part of the game at these cheaper joints. WIR? probably not unless I can guarantee I am seeing the girl that's agreed, should have just gone outside and burnt the 160 atleast i would've saved time. trash service all round.