Hours of Business : Call to arrange

Rates : $160

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : Full Service

Size/shape : Curvaceous

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent value, highly recommended

My experience/comments :

The session with Amy was a remarkable and unforgettable experience. From the moment I arrived at the discreet and welcoming establishment at 533 Willoughby Road, I knew I was in for a treat. Amy greeted me with a captivating smile and a gentle, warm hug, setting a comfortable and inviting tone.

Her approach was both tender and enthralling, as she initiated soft, lingering kisses that were perfectly balanced. She made me feel entirely at ease with her kind demeanor and attentive nature.

Amy’s expertise in the realm of sensual pleasure was immediately apparent. Her intuitive touches and skillful caresses were both exciting and deeply relaxing. The session evolved into a passionate and engaging experience, with Amy demonstrating an infectious enthusiasm and a genuine enjoyment of our time together.

Her curvaceous body was a joy to explore, responding eagerly to my touch. Amy moved gracefully and confidently through various positions, showcasing her flexibility and adventurous spirit.

The most memorable aspect of the session was Amy’s genuine warmth and playful personality. Her ability to transform a simple encounter into something extraordinary was impressive. Her laughter and playful teasing added a delightful layer of connection and made the experience feel very personal and heartfelt.

As our time came to a close, we shared a few moments of light conversation and laughter in each other’s arms. Amy’s ability to create a deep and meaningful connection, beyond just the physical enjoyment, was truly remarkable.

Thank you, Amy, for an enchanting and unforgettable experience. Your charm, skill, and warmth have certainly left a lasting impression on me.
    Last edited by downthelane; 3rd March 2024 at 12:43 AM.

Silver Member

Thanks produced by AI?

Bronze Member

Default Amy

Person’s Name : Amy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : Jan 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Call to arrange

Rates : $160

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : Full Service

Size/shape : Curvaceous

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Value for money/recommend? : Pretty good

My experience/comments :

Called in without an appointment, was told Amy was free so went ahead. Into room 2, shower and onto the bed and await Amy.

Amy enters, drops her towel to show off a nice curvy bod. Straight into BBBJ, no teeth and great suction. This continues for about 20 min of bliss until it gets too much for me and i tell her im about to blow. No stopping and allows me to CIM. A spit and clean up, then a short massage while i recover.

Playing with my cock, Amy get me hard again and starts sucking me again. I ask her to 69 and i get to enjoy her sweet taste puss.

This all gets too much and i tell her it is time to fuck. Straight onto my cock in cowgirl and rides miss. Feeling i am about to blow, i get her to stop and bend her over the bed to pound away nice and deep which she was enjoying greatly. Another few minutes of this and i blow hard into the bag.

A nice lady and great session.
    Last edited by downthelane; 3rd March 2024 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Formatting