>

Thread: Another bad experience

Bronze Member

Default Another bad experience

Person's Name : Booked Adele, got god knows who.

Establishment : willoughby 533

Month
    /Year of Visit : mar

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone :

Hours of Business : 10-?

Rates : 160

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, fs

Size/shape : short, very skinny and legs were very skinny

Nationality or Ethnicity : china she said

Value for money/recommend? : she wasn't the worst

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

so I called and booked adele and emphasised adele after last time around
    https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f230/ellie-89623/

Arrive on the dot, And at the door I emphasise again a booknig for Adele. Angie leads me into a room and there is a woman 50+ Said hello etc but thought to my self nah this isn't Adele, It can't be. She walks out and then I pay Angie the 160 for the hour. She leaves and I'm waiting for Adele for about 5 minutes, but the same woman that I said hello waltzed back in. I asked her name she said virginia ( I don't know if this is virginia either going off age reviews ) and then I questioned if she's not Adele, She then says she has two names. I should've called it here and escalated after the last fk around but by this point I'm just thinking to my self kill me and went with it. BBBJ was ok but shallow, then had sex a ltitle but I just couldn't get into it due to age diff.

On the phone to Angie when I asked for Adele specifically she was asking if I had seen her before i responded yes ( i hadn't ), then she asked oh when? this was a red flag to me and I thought I'm gonna get stuffed over again, but going off reviews this definitely was not Adele or Virginia, this woman was easy 45+ I would guess closer to early 50s. The one shining light I wasn't in the crack attic out the back this time around. More than likely last return ever here, probably won't effect them here as they seem to be very busy ( god knows how ).

Silver Member

Mate, that woman couldn't lie straight in bed!
    Last edited by downthelane; 11th March 2024 at 02:30 PM.