>
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coco - Log-jam on the 533 river of lust

Default Coco - Log-jam on the 533 river of lust

Today was a mixed bag of goodies at the ever-satisfying 533. My visits have been a bit spasmodic lately but a window of opportunity arose for some serious business. I ring to book and Michael gives me the roster run-down. I recall some exotic reports of Kitty so book an hour with a super-cat…

I had not met Michael before. A very polite and worthy host, I must say. Led straight down the hall (both waiting rooms are occupied) to the “kitchen”, I’m reminded of a frenetic session in this room many moons ago with lovely Nana. Now however, the room looks more like the aftermath of an earthquake or some other natural disaster… no bed now, but clothing, handbags, discarded food containers and tissue boxes scattered across the several sofas of seating. The sink is still full of coffee cups. I am not game to ask about the contents of a jar on the small table in the centre of the room… is it fermenting oysters or perhaps some other exotic oriental delicacy? Maybe the instrument of some ritualistic invocation of animal entrails… it reminds me of some evil shit I saw for sale in Vietnam a short while back. Don’t you just love the capacity of humanity to consume anything that moves? Not that this stuff was moving, mind you… decidedly deceased, I would say…

Anyway… after informing me Kitty is running a few minutes late, Michael and I chat… discussing the rugby, the ravages of money and betting in sport and… cricket… he is well versed on cricket history, recalling the Dennis Lilley and the Chappell brothers era. We agree that Glenn McGrath and Shane Warne probably represented the greatest bowling period for the “gentleman game”. Ha… the other half of my brain is wondering when Kitty might actually appear… then there is a call from one of the waiting rooms (clearly waiting is rigueur de jour this Tuesday)… Michael dashes down the hall to pacify a patient punter and a cup of tea is prepared and dispatched…

By now, I have consumed a can of Coke, twenty minutes have passed and my window of opportunity has shrunk from an hour to 30 minutes. Michael scans the screen of corridor video monitors and advises that “Coco” is now free and available… while Kitty remains in “overtime” it seems. Well, why not. Life is brief and I recall recent reports… I have no recollection of what they said, however…

Michael pilots me back down to the second-front room to the waiting Coco. Now I have no idea if this is the same Coco described at 64 Alexander… in retrospect, there seem to be similarities. Anyway, she hugs me and inquires how long (in time… not my dick, so early in our acquaintance…). When I reply 30 minutes, I sensed a hint of relief. She took my $90, then – proffering a packet of cigarettes – asked if I smoke. I don’t. She left to dispense the fee and no doubt have a few feverish puffs on a durrie while I showered.

Coco returned, used some mouthwash at the sink and disrobed before motioning me to the bed… face down… WTF ? I played along with a couple of minutes of “massage” and soft-touch down the back before she reached for the (surprisingly) now-erect bean-stalk. I flipped over, whereupon she began to massage my rampant tool. She cat-bathed her way down, taking me into her mouth. While by no means deep throat, Coco continued thus for some time, using hand and mouth in a determined effort to bring me to a conclusion. She seemed reluctant to accede to my digital approaches at her pudenda. After many minutes though, she realized that I was not going to conclude with her version of bbbj and inquired, “condom now?”

Coco had a strange method of applying the latex – rather than rolling it on in the usual fashion, she forced out the rubber using several fingers and placed it over my penis… sort of like stretching a tea-cozy over granny’s favorite tea-pot. While it may have been a less-appropriate choice for my size, by now I was desperate to proceed. Coco opted for the dog… kissing was never part of this encounter. I entered her to find her surprisingly tight… and shallow. Just three-quarters of my length found a firm end to her vagina upon which I began to prevail with some vigour. She moaned with acquiescence at my thrusting… by now I had realized that I was not going to make a meaningful connection here in just this 30 minutes… might as well fuck and be done…

So I did… pounding away for many minutes… quite satisfying it was too… until ejaculating somewhere deep in her loins. Coco seemed satisfied with her extraction of my juices as she held up the dom full of cum. She motioned me to the shower. She followed, before seeing me back onto the bed for a few minutes of massage to complete the time.

Coco is probably 30-something, a shortish size 8, natural B-cups, with a hint of pudgy-ness about her. She has limited English, yet said (with 2 fingers) she has worked here 2 years… I find that surprising. Anyway, she seems a willing practitioner and no doubt with a longer session would prove to be less mechanical in her chamber practice. However, with all the talent here, I won’t rush back to see her… I remain on a (Michael) promise for Kitty…

By the way… what the fuck was in that jar…?
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

Yes it is the same Coco that was at 64 on Monday. She is working again today at 533 I hope I have better luck with her than you did hard, beginning to think I should have booked one of the others.

thanks for the update... hmm a mysterious jar? maybe some aphrodisiac?

Perhaps the contents of the condoms?

Unobtainium Member Pink Bin Chicken's Avatar

I sem to remember that kitty at taren point is Joanne at 533. Kitty at 533 is new and doesn't do it up the Gary glitter. I had hoped to see kitty 533 yesterday but work commitments etc.

I forgot to include in my review above that Coco seemed to enjoy delivering a rimming sequence after the "light massage" and before the suck. She got me up on all fours, lubed up my date and genitals and proceeded to inject her tongue up my ass while massaging my dick... not necessarily my usual turn-on but she performs this rather well... if that's your thing. She obviously doesn't mind consuming plenty of lube...

As for the mysterious jar... well it looked like a cross between smoked oysters in oil and what I imagine to be the afterbirth of some small marsupial. An aphrodisiac? 533 girls need no such help...

@SimpleSimon...Good one..Talk about protein enriched drinks..

@hard..I was also there yesterday morning to see the new love of my punting life Ayumi and had to wait in the same room.

I also saw the jar of "stuff" which initially looked like some sort of entrails at the bottom of the jar topped off with what looked like rat droppings floating on the surface of a fluid that looked like mid stream urine in colour...The jar was very hot indicating it was freshly made..

After a close examination I would say the floating bits were dried Goji berries and the gross looking bits at the bottom I would say was the dried flowers the Chinese seem to use in their tea..

Any more ideas from our punting bros on what could have been in the jar?

Quote Originally Posted by hard View Post
    I forgot to include in my review above that Coco seemed to enjoy delivering a rimming sequence after the "light massage" and before the suck. She got me up on all fours, lubed up my date and genitals and proceeded to inject her tongue up my ass while massaging my dick... not necessarily my usual turn-on but she performs this rather well... if that's your thing. She obviously doesn't mind consuming plenty of lube...
    sounds like a you did a bit of tromboning, perhaps EMP can confirm

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    sounds like a you did a bit of tromboning, perhaps EMP can confirm
    Hahaha... definitely tromboning!!! Could also be called pre-felching???!!!

For all deviates wanting to improve their vocab, here's a great site:
    London Slang - Just Heard
    Last edited by hard; 26th October 2011 at 10:41 AM.

Yup that's a trombone I tried to reply earlier but couldn't do the quote thing on this pissy iPhone without me specs.

You should also look up rogers profanisaurus

Fuck, I kissed that mouth the other day big time. I fucking hope she used mouthwash first.

Definitely the same Coco. She is a smoker, I thought she was going to rim me too but I would not allow it, the sucking was similar, but it sounds like I had a better connection with her at 64 than you did here. But then again I enjoy kissing (although not sure now!) plus I had her for an hour.

You know a lot of girls not just Coco use that technique to apply the condom, rather than rolling it down they stretch it over your cock. I don't know why they do it that way.

Anyway, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy seeing her as much as I did. Maybe she was being extra enthusiastic because she knew I was a regular and it was her first day at 64 and she wanted to impress. In fact I was her first customer ever at 64.

Saw Coco today she sure is a strange one No kissing to start with I thought this is not good, then I becon her to lay beside me but she insists I lay face down on the bed and then she starts massaging me after about 10 minutes I am about to say enough and she hops up puts the towel around her and goes out side, she returns with the lube before continuing as described above
    Coco seemed to enjoy delivering a rimming sequence after the "light massage" and before the suck. She got me up on all fours, lubed up my date and genitals and proceeded to inject her tongue up my ass while massaging my dick... not necessarily my usual turn-on but she performs this rather well... if that's your thing. She obviously doesn't mind consuming plenty of lube
    I am not into the rimming bit so put a stop to that let her massage my dick for a bit then she got up had a gargle with the listerine and showered came and lay on the bed next to me after the gargle and the shower I figured it was safe to kiss as she started kissing me I moved on to giving her a cat bath concentrating on her breasts and nipples before slowly working my way down for some Daty. She is shaven down below a little bit prickly but not too bad, she was wet and tasty and it wasnt too long before she had the first of two orgasm.

I then lay back and she proceeded to give me some BBBJ which was quite good by this time I was really horny and on with the dom and she rode me in cowgirl I came really quickly she cleaned me up and we showered only 35 minutes of the hour had passed so back on the bed for round two which consisted of a cuddle kissing and sex in cowgirl and missionary before I came again. Had a nother cuddle before showering.

I wasnt too keen on how the session started thought I was in for one of my few bad punts at 533 but once we got back to my way of doing things, after the massage and rimming thing, it turned out to be a great session and good fun and value for money.

My experience turned out to be quite good but I am glad I didnt go for a 30 minute session. I think Coco needs to be more flexible in her approach to the customers needs or desires this could be due to her lack of english and trying too hard to please.

She obviously has the knowledge and skill to please most clients.

Coco is in her 30 and pretty much as described by "Hard" and Yes Hard she is much better when you get past the mechanical routine part of the service.

I may see her again but that depends on who else is on there are so many really good girls around at the moment.

Speaking of tromboning, I heard someone mention a Dizzy Gillespie the other day. a nice variation, not sure how the WL will react though.

LOL - i hate to see someone play the tuba...

At least all the girls here can play the pink oboe.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast