>
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Coco - Log-jam on the 533 river of lust

Default Coco the Eager Beaver

I was really looking forward to round two with this little sex ball bundle of energy.

Coco presented in a little pink skirt and a bust hugging top that had her boobs bursting out in anticipation.

We had a big hug, lots of DFK, as my wandering fingers probed under the skirt to find her love tunnel hidden behind the skimpiest pink G String. She still has the restrained map of tassie bush, but completely hairless pussy lips. Very soft, very wet.

I had her up on the bed in no time, kneeling and facing the mirror, while I had a good munch on those lovely long pussy lips. Coco was just squealing with delight.

Coco then got onto her stride and positioned herself between my legs and did her fantastic DT BBBJ trick. This girl can certainly suck cock. She then gets into some rimming and I am rock hard.

We fool around some more with 69 and standing 69. She was up for this and looking at her doing a head stand in the mirror while I was eating her out was a Kodak moment.

On with the dom and into mish and Coco is just a delight to fuck. She has absolutely zero English but looks at you with these big brown wide eyes and licks her lips asking for more DFK. Super tight pussy and she can squeeze her pussy around your cock.

I had her on the corner of the bed with a pillow under her and with her legs behind her ears. Great view of her pussy and I just pounded away. Coco squirmed a bit to one side then had a great orgasm.

Finished with CIM although I was so tempted to cum in mish inside that really tight rig.

Dunno who trains these girls but Coco is up there with the best. Just a fun eager beaver.

Fuckable Sunday and Thursday.

Enjoy.

Default Coco (New) - Cute, small, and good value

Person's Name : Coco V2 .... how many Coco's are there?

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Thursday 28th November 2013

Photos : 533willoughby

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Attractive, size 5, slim, B cup natural boobies, walnut sized nipples

Pussy: Fully shaved

Roster: Thursday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, LFK, CIM

Review:

What a cutie. Great fun vibe, entered the room wearing a tartan skirt with a nice white top revealing prominent cleavage, and glasses. Indeed small, and just a lovely giggling fun loving gal. A real sweetie.

Off with the clothes and we had a nice LFK session as I explored her body. My wandering hands found her fully shaved pussy and it was a delight to play with. The highlight was her natural B cup boobies with nips the size of walnuts. I couldn’t wait to give these some attention and I had her stand between my legs as I sat on the edge of the bed and devoured them one by one. Just yummy.

We moved to the bed and Coco gave a very attentive BBBJ, and some nice tackle sucking that verged on DD. Not quite though. I had to indulge in some more nipple attention so I had her in an overhead 69 position but moved her further down the bed so I could much on her nipples while she was in range to lick on mine. Bit of overhead DATY followed and Coco was getting really wet and having a fun time.

On with the dom and into mish. Coco is really flexible and one of those girls who can fold her body in half with her pussy on full display. Great penetration. I moved to the side of the bed with her kneeling on the bed and took her from behind in a kneeling doggie. Great view in the mirror of this upright naked body, legs apart, impaled on my cock, and boobs with the erect dark brown walnuts. Kodak moment.

I was flagging a little at this point – too many Christmas parties – so I asked the magic question – can I cum in your mouth? Off with the dom and I aimed for her outstretched tongue. I missed and unloaded in to her mouth. The first load was large and managed to get right down her throat. Ah CIM with SW.

Good massage to follow. Good English and we had a great chat. Lovely girl, she will be popular and a heart stealer.

Enjoy.

Fantastic review PH.
    Another amazing punt well worth the read. Good stuff!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234