Person's Name : Sia

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 2/3/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice slim figure with natural B-cups, great butt and a trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, FIV, face-sitting, DATY, cow-girl, doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : For sure - great PSE session and I just love girls who get loud

My experience/comments : Phoned the day before, spoke to Bella and booked a girl for a morning session.

Sent a text to Angie who replied saying the girl wasn’t starting until later, did I want to see Sia?

Arrived and I was put in a waiting room and Angie said Sia was ready and a room would be available soon.

I was soon shown into Room 3 where Sia was waiting. I handed over the money and almost pushed Angie out the door.

Sia has a pretty face with lovely make-up and dyed fairish hair. She was wearing a nightie over a g-string and stilettos – beautifully presented. She must be in her early 30s but still looks great.

I stripped and showered and Sia stripped.

She has a lovely slim figure with a fine pair of B-cups, a cute, toned butt and lovely slim legs. She has closely trimmed bush and a tattoo on her lower stomach.

Onto the bed and we started with some DFKing before a brief lick of my nipples and she was then down to my groin.

She was full of compliments about my cock and she started licking my balls and shaft before blowing me.

It was an excellent BBBJ – very soft and sensual with no teeth, lovely eye-contact and hand-action and few interruptions.

We’d got off to such a quick start that I let this go on for a good while.

She shifted position from time to time, between kneeling beside and between my legs. One time she was beside me and I went to massage her clit and she reached for some lube but I suggested some 69 and Sia moved round.

This was great and her moaning got louder and I inserted a digit.

I suggested she turn around and sit on my face. Great sight as I looked up at her while she rubbed one tit and I held her other one.

Her orgasms seemed to come in waves and she was very vocal, twitching a lot and grinding herself down onto my tongue.

She dismounted and suggested she lay down and I go down for some DATY – this girl knows what she wants and she gestured where to lick her.

I was happy to oblige and she was soon really loud and bucking so much I thought I might lose my front teeth.

After a lot of writhing around I paused and Sia got up, fanning her face which was red and sweaty from cumming so much.

She blew me some more and I then asked her to get a condom.

While she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she nodded her assent.

Sia rode me well for a good while, sometimes Asian-style, and was again very loud.

Eventually I had to ask her to stop. I said “I fuck you” and she suggested doggie so I stood by the side of the bed. Great sight looking down as I slid in and out – Sia has a really cute butt.

I went to finger her arsehole but she gestured for me to stop when I went for some insertion.

I maintained this position for a good while before getting Sia to lie on the bed for some mish. I enjoyed some more DFKing while looking down at her pretty face.

I said “You suck, I cum” and I lay on the bed while Sia removed the condom, wiped me down and knelt between by legs.

Sia used some lube and her great hand-action and sucking skills soon had me squirting into her mouth.

She drained me dry until I had to ask her to stop and she tidied me up and went to the sink for a spit.

Her English is limited but I established that she is from HK and we had a bit of a chat via her translator app.

Time was up and I showered and she showered. She yawned and I told her I wanted to take her home with me.

Big hug and I departed. As I left I told Angie that Sia was coming home with me.

Great session – I love it when a girl gets really loud.