Thread: Sia - Size 5 party girl

Default Sia - Size 5 party girl

Person's Name : Sia

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Sunday 10th December 2017

Cointact Details:

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Short, slim, tiny body, C cup enhanced titties, long nipples. Beautiful brown highlighted hair. Tatt on lower tummy; Pussy : Few wispy soft hairs on top, natural hairless; pussy lips. Huge innie pussy lips. Roster : Check with reception

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY

Review:

My booking for Honey was a no show so had the choice of “new girl”. “New girl” was so new she was nameless. Packaged nicely in a see through outfit I was sure this wasn’t the “new girls” first time in a brothel so I figured why not?

I wasn’t disappointed but it was a kinda strange session.

After much thought I suggested a number of names that Angie discarded. At times like this I usually default to suggesting names of long past lovers where the relationship didn’t end well. Payback. Angie and I decided on Sia as the name. No I haven’t had a relationship with a Sia.

Disrobed, Sia presents well. Nice small body, soft C cup titties, and the wispy soft few hairs on her pussy were the highlights. Beautiful light brown hair. She must spend a fortune on foils and colouring.

Sia is a party girl, with good thumping music and a light show to match. Firing up the coloured strobe and turning the room lights down probably helped set the scene.

Sia had a bit of a cough so kissing wasn’t on the menu. She does excel at cock and sac attention. She sat between my legs and munched and sucked away for quite some time. Pretty good. DATY and overhead DATY and 69 were all fun. DATY on those huge external pussy lips was a highlight.

On with the dom and into her in mish and she is indeed tiny. Good snug fit. She can take a full length. Sia loves lots of lube so there was wet stuff everywhere - including all over her body.

I was losing the wood at this stage and suggested CIM but that didn’t translate well. Sia was scared of getting my babies all over her face. Understandable.

Regrettably Sia is easily distracted and spent a lot of the session actually smoking a cigarette or two or attending to her session start/stop notes and answering text messages.

Limited English. Tiny body. Kinda cute. Nice pussy and titties. Party girl.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by WOTAN010; 10th December 2017 at 04:41 PM. Reason: template format

Bronze Member

Sounds very similar to Kiki, is she Kiki?

She came back for 2-3 weeks then went again, anyone know where? Ty

Quote Originally Posted by firstmoon View Post
    Sounds very similar to Kiki, is she Kiki?

She came back for 2-3 weeks then went again, anyone know where? Ty
    Ah no she not the legendary Kiki. She moved to 64. Sorry not sure of her new name . Photos of her in a pink teddy thingy are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy Hunter View Post
    Ah no she not the legendary Kiki. She moved to 64. Sorry not sure of her new name . Photos of her in a pink teddy thingy are the same.
    Kiki from 533 was also known as Kiki when she moved to 64, and she was previously known as Gigi at 142. Don't know where she now is.

Quote Originally Posted by Newboy View Post
    Kiki from 533 was also known as Kiki when she moved to 64, and she was previously known as Gigi at 142. Don't know where she now is.
    Presently overseas. !!
    Using Tapatalk

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 12th febuary 2018

Contact Details:533 Willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : small,very skinny, B cup enhanced titties, long nipples. Beautiful brown highlighted hair. Tatt on lower tummy; Pussy : Few wispy soft hairs on top, natural hairless; pussy lips. Huge innie pussy lips. Roster : she says she works 5 days a week.not sure which days..

Nationality or Ethnicity :MLC

Services Provided Bbbj daty hj dfk fs
    Recomend;yes
    Had a booking for katen today but upon arrival told she wouldnt be there for another hour! (Or the massaman double booked)f-ck i hate when they do that!so i was pretty pissed off as i had traveled a fair way to get there.I probably wont rush back there in a hurry as it wasnt the first time this has happened..
    Anyway agreed to sia.after i shower she enters the room and turns down the lights really low,almost in the dark,starts up her music list and straight into a kneeling down bbbj,then onto the bed for some dfk and into 69.this went for about half hour!lots of deep sucking and ball sucking.dommed up and into mish at varying speeds with more dfk.cowgirl was nice while sucking those nipples.then went for mish while standing at the edge of the bed.time was running out so finished off with hj while caressing her big pussy lips.
    Very good service.not quite up to karen standards but hey not many WL's are.and im still pissed off they stuffed up my booking!

Bronze Member

Default Sia - 533 Willoughby 02 9967 9991

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 11/2/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9967 9991 + 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am - 12am

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : 5, thin and petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, Kissing, sex in many positions

Value for money/recommend? : yep

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Felt it the urge on a Sunday afternoon so decided to head out for some fun.

Visited 533 and Sia was available. First impression was that she had a nice petite body and reasonably good face so thought I’d give her a go.

Following my shower, once in the room she asks me to lie down. As soon as I lie down, bang, she takes me down her throat for a very nice BJ. This went on for longer than what I usually like for a BJ, but she was good so decided to just sit back and enjoy.

After some time I instruct her to lie down so I can start screwing her. She obliged so it was on with protection and away I went. I wasn’t going to pass up on banging a nice petite body like hers. Going away at it in mish, she began kissing me on the cheek, I’m not much of a kisser but I let it slide and enjoy the moment.

What followed this was numerous banging positions, doggy, cowgirl, you name it we probably did it. Come finish time, I gave her a nice white necklace.

Then off to the shower and back home for one satisfied customer.

Would I return/recommend? Yep, but there seems to be a few other pretty ladies at this establishment I’d like to try too

Person's Name: Sia

Establishment: 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit: 14/2/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 02 9967 9991 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business: 10am - 12am

Rates: $150/hr

Size/shape: petite, slim, small breast

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: BBBJ, DATY, Missionary

Value for money/recommend?: No

My experience/comments:

Read the description for Sia, thought her service was right up my alley. I decided to give her a try. I actually managed to get my booking on arrival, which I find is a rarity these days.

Waited in one of the tiny rooms for a little bit and Sia came along to drag me to a room. On first glance she looks pretty good; dyed hair, cute face if not showing a little aged, slim petite body. Overall I got a very hot but artificial feeling from looking at her.
    I take a shower and she disappears for quite a while. Not too promising but hopefully the session is a good one. Sia begins with a blowjob but was incredibly light, not a lot of suction, quite a few tissue breaks in between. Unfortunately the worst thing was she received a call during it and proceeded to talk on the phone for a good solid 2 minutes. This really killed the mood. Afterwards she apologises and commences blowing me. To get back into the mood I decide to get some 69 action. Some fake moaning and squirming followed.

This continues for a good 20 minutes, during this time I ask for some rimming. She says no. Okay not as advertised. By now I have 20 minutes left on the clock. I think it’s time to dom up. She replies not enough time. Now I was getting annoyed. I asked her how long she thought we have left. She replied not much time. I said we have 20 minutes then she mumbles something and pulls out a condom. After a whole lot of fake moaning and writing in missionary I’m finished. I didn’t even try for CIM.

Would I return? Most definitely not.
    Would I recommend? Most definitely not.

To be honest I had read previous reviews and had an inkling that may happen but was hoping Sia had improved.
    Hopefully better luck next time.