Person's Name : Snow

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 15/11/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice slim figure, A/B-cups, shapely butt, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, various positions

Value for money/recommend? : Pretty good session with a pretty, young lady, but she is a bit reserved and it was a bit rushed and flustered at the start and I feel that, in different circumstances, it could have been better still

My experience/comments : Had an early booking with a new girl but when I turned up I was told her period had started and Angie said she’d kept my number two choice, Snow, for me but she had not yet arrived.

I was happy to wait and after about 20 minutes a flustered Snow turned up. Angie said her driver hadn’t turned up so she’d had to take a taxi.

I paid and showered while Snow got ready. She looked familiar but I wasn’t certain where I’d seen her. I tried to ask where else she worked but her English is non-existent so thought I’d leave it to afterwards.

She greeted me with a hug and some gentle DFKing.

I thought Snow was quite pretty, although at the end of the session, while I was showering, she applied her make-up which she hadn’t had a chance to do beforehand, and then I’d describe her as being pretty, not just quite pretty.

She has brown hair and was wearing a black bra and knickers which showed she has a nice slim figure with a shapely butt and good legs. She stripped to reveal natural A-or B-cups and an untamed but not too hairy bush.

Onto the bed and after spraying some mouthwash and a wipe-down, she started the catbath and moved down to the important bits.

She started a good BBBJ – nice a slowly with no teeth and plenty of saliva and she liked watching the action in the mirror, but she didn’t go particularly deep and she was doing some gentle FOAMing, but it wasn’t too irritating.

I suggested some 69 and Snow readily moved round. This was good, and her moaning got a bit more convincing, and I fingered her arsehole and stuck a finger up her pussy. But I didn’t think I was going to get her across the line like that so I asked her to dismount and lie down for some DATY.

When I started to lick her again she reached for her phone, which initially annoyed me, but it turned out she was just turning on her translator app and she said “I saw you at 34”. That was it – I’d been in the office chatting to Kelly after a session with Jenny last week and this girl (called Bobo at Kelly’s) came in and sat there for a while patting Kelly’s dog.

I continued to lick her but again she wasn’t getting there so eventually I suggested she suck me a bit more before getting a condom.

We started with some mish, with some DFKing, and Snow was urging me on.

She had commented on my size but she took it with no problem.

I asked for some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed. This was good as she has a lovely shaped butt. There was no objection when I fingered her arsehole but she asked me to stop when went further.

We switched back to the mish and then she lay on her side and I entered from behind (not anally) and I rubbed her clit.

She was still urging me on but unfortunately I was having one of those days when I was slow in cumming so I withdrew and asked her to finish me off with a hand-job.

Snow applied some lube and did this very well and I soon squirted.

She tidied me up and had a quick shower. She said she was from Beijing and hasn’t been here long and had also worked at 64 but just for one day.

Time was up and I departed with a quick word with Angie on the way out.

Pretty good session but, as I said, it was a bit rushed at the start and I feel, in better circumstances, it could have been better still.