Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby road

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : 150 for an hour

Size/shape : around about 160cm, D cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, DATY, closed lip kissing

Value for money/recommend? : Yeah she wasnt bad

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Called up Angie in hopes to book Karen, was told she wouldnt be free until a hour or so, but i was feeling a punt right then a lot of girls were free so decided to go in.

Snow was the first girl i saw and decided to go with her as i had never been with her before. The money was delt with and into the shower i hoped with Snow setting up. She made sure that i was washing all over. After my shower she went in for a quick wash and told me to hop on the bed. Again to be clean she made sure to wipe me all over with a cloth. Her english isnt the best so communication was a bit difficult but we made it work.

She doesn't do DFK which was a bit of a let down for me but not the end of the world. She then laid me down proper and started blowing me, this got me right hard right quick. In worry of blowing to early i asked if her i could go down on her. At first she was a bit timid and unresponsive checking her phone while i was down there and what not. But once i got into my rhythm she was moaning and from what she said i managed to make her cum 4 times. After my tongue got the workout of a life time i said that we should fuck and she agreed.

Condom on and she was so wet i hardly felt me go in. Eventually she gets on top and a blow in the rubber. We cuddled for a bit and before i realised an hour had gone by. Had a shower together and she gave me a hug a peck on the cheek goodbye.

Said bye to Angie on my way out and was back to reality.

Great girl and would definitely see her again.