Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $90 half hour

Size/shape : C cup bit saggy, slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS,kiss

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Finally getting around to posting my review of my most recent visit to 533. It had been a while between visits and I checked out the Saturday line up. Apart from Dior none of ladies I like to see regularly were on. Thought it was time to try someone for the first time and based on reviews I made a booking with Snow for 10am after tossing up between Asuka and Snow. Had plans for lunch so I thought I would get a quick punt out of the way and if I felt like a bit more action I could always go back after lunch. Arrived a couple of minutes before 10am as the last time I had a first thing booking with Dior I arrived at 10:05am only to find she had already started a booking with another customer. This particular Saturday morning was not as busy and as I was ushered into the meeting room I advised Angie that I had a booking with Snow. Angie slid the door closed then yelled out Asuka then Snow. A minute or two later the lady who I thought was Snow leads me to the front room. Having not stayed with Asuka and only meeting her once I didnt recognise her as Asuka so thought I was either going with Snow or another lady I had not met before. Complete the required transactions and then I have a shower. When I come out of the shower I find Snow stripped down to only bra and panties. I move to the middle of the bed and after some light teasing and caressing she starts a very good BBBJ. This continues for about 10 mins before she takes off her top and bottom to reveal some slightly saggy breasts. Now I am pretty sure this lady is not Snow based on the reviews I have read, but instead another lady I have not seen before. Anyway I am in the moment so get her to lay down and I give her a good going over with my tongue. After a few minutes she really starts getting into it and I end up with her hand rubbing the back of my head indicating she doesnt want me to stop. Continue with this for a few more minutes before I need to fuck her. Dom up and enter her in mish and after working up to a really good rythym I unload into the dom. Clean up and head to the shower before thanking her and heading off to lunch.

After lunch I decide to head back to 533 as I had the urge to give Asuka a try and was also interested in trying to work out who I had seen in the morning. Made a booking with Asuka and arrive at the allotted time. Angie once again opens the door and asks do I have a booking, I say yes with Asuka. Angie shows me towards the front room and I shortly end up in an interesting situation where I am looking at lady who I had spent the morning session with and Angie is introducing her as Asuka. Asuka realises it straight away and looks embarrassed and a few seconds later Angie goes silent before saying Um sorry I get you another girl. I decide to stick with Asuka as I had had a good time with her and was well and truly recharged to get to know her a little better. Add this one to the long list of times Angie has played ducks and drakes with customers. This time she was caught red handed and hopefully she starts to reconsider being more honest with the customers.

Anyway second time around with Asuka was just as good if not better with me unloading while she was riding me after a fairly amount of pumping and grinding before hand. At least now I definitely know which who Asuka is.