Thread: Sophie

Default Sophie

Person's Name : Sophie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 27th April 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150/hour, $90/30minutes

Size/shape : Petite, curvy nice natural C to D cups...

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ/FS

Value for money/recommend? : Not the usual 533 service, a no from me...

My experience/comments :

Decided to head on down to the usual 533 on a Saturday night. Gave a ring to see who was on and was pleasantly surprised to hear Angie was in command tonight. Usually Angie is not around on Saturday evenings so it was nice hear her lovely voice on the phone. A bit of confusion on the phone occurs, and I ask who is available tonight as I should be there in 5 minutes time. Angie says at the moment Joye, Ayumi and new girl Sophie are all available... however I hear the bell ring in the background (A punter entering, and my guess Joye will be taken) and I end up telling Angie I will be there in a five minutes.

Walk up the stairs and ring the bell, Angie opens the door and welcomes me, we have a quick chat and she says to me unfortunately Joye is unavailable now, only Ayumi and Sophie. I choose the later as I don't seem to click with the wonderful Ayumi. A few minutes later Sophie walks in, and we sort out the finances, she says 2 hours? but I resist, saying I only have enough for 1 hour at the moment.

Out of the room, and I wait still clothed for 5 minutes, Sophie comes back and we embrace. All is good now, and she helps me undress while playing with the little fella, this is somewhat broken up with the vibration of her phone going off. It is a strange feeling that washes over me, I feel like this is going to be a bad punt, but also the feeling that I have to try and command to make this worth my while. By now I have nuded up, and hop into the shower. Once finished, I dry myself and walk on over to the bed where Sophie was lying there still in her lingerie and all, looking comfy while on her phone. I had to double look in the mirror behind her as she may have been taking pictures of me unnoticed! I hop beside her and she gets a towel and sits behind me... She asks what music I would like to listen to, Chinese or English, I say anything but she asks a few more times (a deliberate ploy to waste more time I believe) but finally she puts some music on and the phone goes on the bedside table. Sophie starts kissing the back of my neck, while one hand plays with my nipples and the other jerks my man in a slow motion. Not too bad, but this goes on for another 5-10 minutes... a very slow affair, and here I am getting nothing as the only thing I can physically reach is the back of her head while her bra rubs against my back.

I make a move and off comes the bra and panties, however now she has turned her back on me, and now I am the one kissing her neck and back... its like twister, a difficult game to play. We finally end up in a position where she is almost sleeping face down and I am massaging her to get up... very awkward indeed. I then try and change tactics, I lie down and gesture her to lie next to me, and Sophie follows suit. Finally after 25-30 minutes of teasing we are getting somewhere, she starts a nice and very light catbath focusing on my nipples and some spanish. On goes the dom straight away for a few quick CBJ, literally a few pumps and on with the lube for some cowgirl.

Nice positioning, some lovely asian squatting action, but no kissing at all was a shame. There was no connection, and I was trying my hardest. We go from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl, to mish, then to standing doggy. I start going through the motions, and in my head I am actually going through my last punts at 533 and from 64 trying to get over the line with imagination. Don't get me wrong, Sophie was great and enthusiastic but it was very mechanical to the point of boredom.

From standing doggy we go back to mish, and I start going for it, however tire myself out and I become a bit peeved as Sophie asks me to extend with still 10 minutes on the clock. I agree (but I know myself I only have another hundred in my pocket, not 150), she then hops on back for cowgirl, literally rides for another 5 bucks and jumps off and asks for the extra money. I grab the extra hundred and state that is all I have to extend by 30 mins (in my mind I am hoping this will get better), and she shakes and dances a little (very hypnotic) before leaving to pay Angie. For the next 5-10 minutes I sit there waiting for Sophies return, it is a while as I even have time to fix the bed up a bit, look at her playlist on her phone (yes it was still playing chinese music) and also lighten up the dimly lit room just a fraction so I could see more.

Sophie returns and we continue where we left off. More cowgirl, then sidesaddle, then reverse cowgirl, then mish. Its good, but not great, then she goes to standing cowgirl at the edge of the bed, its fantastic. some more mish, and then she asks if I want a HJ as she is getting tired.

I oblige and off the dom goes, and she uses the babyoil to coat jim jr. She goes pumping away, but I hardly ever come from HJ, no touching of her pussy, so I am left with her back again and the feel of her nipples from behind. A fair while passes, so she asks me to do the HJ... dissapointing, as I could jerk myself off any time! Anyways I coerce her and show her how I like it, Sophie follows suit and I end up exploding. We go over by 5 minutes, kinda makes up for the time she has disappeared and used her phone, but it kinda doesn't make that up.

Shower together which was a nice final touch, then a final hug. She asks if I just want to leave, but I wait a bit for Angie, as I just want to have a little chat. Angie understands my concern and tells me that Sophie is very new, and is only in today filling in for Michelle who was a late omission. I thank her for being honest, she is one of the reasons why even if I have had a bad punt I am willing to tell her as I know she will follow up if need be.

Default Punters must say no to phones in rooms

Hi Jimmy..Thanks for your review but that seems the only positive thing here.

As you know I do the 533 Rosters and Michelle was a borderline case for Saturday due to her monthly cycle hence the backup.

Jimmy..Reviews like this make me so fucking mad where the lady(bad choice of word)has been so dumb and insensitive that she has brought a phone into the room!!!!!!!

Lets make no mistake here you are paying the freight and the only thing a phone can do is cut into your paying time.

This lady will never appear on any roster I present for 533 in the future..

It's a pity Joye or Ayumi were not available as I know your experience would have been different especially with Angie on watch that night.

A shop has to try new ladies and that is how new stars are discovered but the experience is sometimes not as is required..

Thanks GTI,

A punt is a punt. It is always YMMV. Maybe I was too nice in 'gifting' an extra 30 minutes to something that should have ended at that time.
    Sometimes you need to try a new lady. If it worked out good then I would have been singing praise. For that night though, only Ayumi was available and I have never clicked with her which is such a shame as I have stated in my previous 2 reviews of her and Joye was snapped up.
    Nothing against 533 and Angie like I have stated in my review. So its all good.

Default Sophie - XXX with XXX extras

Date of Visit : Friday 11th October 2013

Photos : 533willoughby.com.au

Photo Genuine: No photo at present.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 7-8, good figure, C cup enhanced titties.

Pussy: Trimmed map of Tassie, clean natural pussy lips.

Roster: Fridays.

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, Rimming, Greek

Review:

This is for the XXX rated deviants amongst you all. Angie promised service that does everything. Everything?

Well yes – everything. This gal is XXX rated.

We had a quick hello hug and Sophie was immediately into a kneeling position with a very slurpy BBBJ. No holds barred here. She then pushed me back onto the bed, raised my legs in the air and proceeded to provide a full service to my orifice regions. Not just rimming but a combination of rimming and humming at the same time. This gal is into it.

I had her on all fours on the bed, arse in the air for a bit of DATY. She got wet pretty quick. She was right into getting a condomed finger inserted first into her tight pussy and then into her tight sphincter.

Into mish and Sophie kinda covered her pussy with her hand and fingers astride my cock to avoid deep penetration. I think she has a very shallow pussy. Sophie has limited English – in fact only one word – “arch”. She really means “arse”. So she yells “ arch, arch”. I don’t need extra encouragement to launch myself into her nether regions. By this stage I was standing beside the bed and I had her in doggie and then kneeling doggie on the bed, with my hands firmly gripping her hips and thrusting myself deep inside her. I think at this stage Sophie must have thought she should have stayed with just the pussy fuck.

Finale was her kneeling on the floor, BBBJ, condomed finger doing a rectal examination on me, and a fabulous BBBJ CIM to finish. The cum dribbled all over her mouth, chin and onto the floor (sorry Angie).

Whew. If you are into XXX “arch” activities Sophie is the girl for you.

Unobtainium Member Pink Bin Chicken's Avatar

Sensational pussy hunter. Should you now change your name to arch hunter?

Unobtainium Member Pink Bin Chicken's Avatar

Default Sophie - pleasure machine

Date of Visit : Friday 18 th October 2013

Photo Genuine:

Rates : $150 per hour

Size 6, small sized girl b to c cup boobs

Roster: Fridays.

Services Provided : BBBJ,, FS, Rimming, Anal, CIM

Review:

I need to spend more time at 533 as the roster has got away from me....so many new girls. Anyway I found my self with a spare hour and in need of some anal adventures so rang angie to see who was available. I hadn't seen sophie before but reviews indicated that she was a full on anal activist so my blood rose when angie said an early morning slot was available.

I was there early so showered before sophie arrtived. I was very please with what I saw when she arrtived. A small girl in black lingerie but with very little english. I think angie must have told her that I was after her arse as it was clear from the start that her bung hole was open for inspection, yet strangely her pussy thjough not off limits, was certainly held in check.

I like to start off with some daty and her pussy lips looked so inviting, yet after a quick lick, she pushed me further around so I could indulge in her starfish, which she clearly enjoys. After a few minutes I suggested a dommed finger or two, and she obliged by smearing her butthole with lube, whereupon I slid two fingers into her colon with ease. She was squirming around enjoying this, the only drawback was I couldn't do the same with her pussy.

Before long it was my turn, and with me on all fours she began a fantastic rimming of my puckered anus with full toungue insertion all the while ensuring mini emp was kept occupied with the occaisional slurp. We soon morphed into a 69 rimming fest, with a single finger gloved up I was plunging in and out of her arse as she did the same to me, it was heavenly.

Time for the main event, and with sophie on her knees and mini emp fully charged and dressed I slipped into her brown orifce. What a great fit. I do love it when my cock is a perfect fit in a girls rectum and I was able to glide the whole length of my rod in and out without any objection from sophie.we spend about 5 mins like this until I wanted to go balls deep in mish. She flipped around and I was soon back in the warm embrace oif her butt muscles. At this point id been trying to work out who she reminded me of, and then I realised it was posh spice. Somthing about her eyes and pout. Anyhow as I know its unlikely I'll ever get to roger posh spice this made a great substitute.

With an hour booking and at the half way mark I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longrr uo her arse, so I asked if cim was on the menu. It was. I plopped out of her back passage and slipped off the slimy dom and she engulfed my cock with her mouth as I knelt before her. She soon had a lubed up finger up my jacksee, and it was only a matter of time til I erupted in her warm mouth and she sucked every drop until I begged to be let out.

At this point i sort of wished id only booked for. 30 as I knew another round wasn't on the cards, but when i suggested my neck and back become super sensitive after sex, she cottoned on and spent the next 20 mins giving me the most sensational back and neck tickle I've had in ages. I tel you what it was almost better than the arse fuck. So thanks sophie for a great greek salad and tickle, I was in fucking heaven. 533 just keeps on delivering the goods.
    Last edited by Pink Bin Chicken; 21st October 2013 at 12:14 PM.

Default Sophie back Wednesday 4/12

XXX Sophie back @533 Wednesday 4/12 after a break..

http://533willoughby.com.au/sophie.html

Certainly a lady of many talents and of course those extras too......

Fuck, hope 64 steals this one too.....we need more 'brown power; down here.

Ok...I mean SHARES, not steals.

Gold Member

erson's Name : Sophie

Date of Visit : Today

Photo Genuine: No photo at present.

Rates : $90 30 min

Size/shape : Size 7, good figure, C cup enhanced titties.

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, Rimming,

Was needing a release, so decided to drop by 533 after work this afternoon. Made a booking and up the stairs.

After showering, I lay on my stomach and had Sophie crawled over me, kissing and licking me all over. She then lifted my bum up and instructed for me to go on all fours. She dived in for a very slurpy and sloppy rim job .. diving her warm slippery tongue all over. She paid good attention to the jewels as well , and a few times I was face fucking her mouth. Sophie gives a very good bbbj using plenty of saliva, pressure and hand action. Back to rimming before she placed a dom on her finger and finger fucked my ass while she sucked my cock again.

I then lay down and she continue bbbj and I felt like fucking her. So on with the dom, and mounted her missionary. She must of had a lot of customers today as she wouldnt let me move much at all. Her english is very limited, so it was pure body and eye language, and her eyes kept giving me looks of ' please baby.. it hurts.. gentle' .. So after not much fucking, I decided to go back to bbbj and CIM. I kneeled on the bed, with her on hands and knees with her sexy body and ass reflecting through the mirror. She began sucking like no tomorrow and I spurt my load into her mouth. She is very good at what she does... Getting a wood just as I type this lol..

Great VFM

Date of Visit :Tuesday 10/12/2013

Rates : $90 for 30

Size/shape: small with slight belly

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, Rimming, CIM

Recommended: Yes

Review: After reading all about this XXX rated performances Sophie was a must. I admit that the PSE hasn't really been something that I've frothed over but on this particular day a disappointing turn of events with another shop lead me up the holy stairs of 533 looking for a good hard shagging. Was introduced to the petite Sophie and within seconds I had a moment. She looked like an ex girlfriend daaaaaaaaamn.... oh well lucky for me I was designated one of the dark sheds out the back lol. My desire to fuck was by now, after following a jiggling ass up the outdoor stairs, was becoming an issue as my cock was already making moves north and began to drain necessary brain cells usually reserved for basic motor skills such as retrieving cash from my wallet and making small talk. I used whatever brain power I still possessed and handed over the fruit in exchange for a towel and instructions to shower. Aye aye.

Came back to the room to be greeted by my bitch of an ex, oops I mean the relaxed looking Sophie. We lay as she bathed my body in kisses, licks and playful nibbles. "Me likey" is all my inner monologue could spit out for now as I just lay back and enjoyed the BBBJ show. Lots of tongue tickling, sack sucking and knob gobbling. By now Sophie was in the full swing of things, she guided my legs sky high and made a big slobbery mess of my chocolate starfish, moving back and forth for a solid 10 minutes. Without hesitation she prompted for the dom and slapped it on. I flipped her over towards the edge of the bed, mounted her and starting pushing. She grabbed one of my hands that was on her hips and motioned me to go harder and deeper. I could feel the end was near and as the minutes hand of the clock edged closer to the inevitable return to reality, we centered ourselves on the bed. Sophie slipped off the dom, threw it on the floor, looked into my eyes and asked me to come in her mouth. With an invitation like that I couldn't refuse. She picked up where she left off, DT, saliva, noises the works. Now it had been 5 days since my last release and I knew that I was holding some serious load but from what I had read Sophie, of all WL, could handle anything I threw at her. She pinned her nose to my pubic bone as I unleashed what felt like a rainbow of pleasure deep down her throat. Some mayo drooled from her mouth down my cock as she came up for air for a brief moment before she went diving for more rainbows. HOT!! Sophie withdrew every last drop plus tomorrows savings and deposited it into a nearby tissue. She started to cough and hock deep and I realised how down her throat I must've cummed. I snapped out of my world of bad bank analogies and rainbows of love back to reality and asked if she was ok, she insisted she was fine. Nothing like a heavy dose of listerine and heavy coughing won't fix apparently. I showered, we had an awkward conversation about her hectic schedule and I left.

Sophie was strictly business. There was no chemistry here, just some high quality BBBJ and action. Definite bang for buck here but due to the uncanny resemblance to an old-old lady I must strike her off for a revist.

Default SOPHIE/---what a gal

Today after work I decided to check out Sophie , since her reviews intrigued me to try!

Sophie was ready and waiting when I walked into Angie’s slice of heaven, and she stood in the doorway, slim, tanned, nicely inviting and complemented with long shoulder passing hazel hair, but her eyes attracted me the most with her coy girlish looks turned me on instantly. We walked to the top floor room where I waited my turn to shower and then she followed.

After we both greeted each other Sophie removed what little lingerie she was wearing and revealed her true figure. Her average size breasts with perky nipples seemed to say “Come and lick me”, but it was Sophie’s eyes that captured my gaze the most. Her sultry bedroom eyes were to die for! Her totally shaved snatch was a sight to behold and her perfect butt was simply waiting to be dealt with.

Since I had her for the hour I grabbed the baby oil and invited her to be massaged, since it was like 545pm I guessed she could do with one and what better way to get a feel of her body.

I massaged her back for about 10-15minutes and she was enjoying the feeling as she reached around and played with my eager cock and balls, slowly bringing them to attention. She was hinting how she had a sore neck and shoulders and I knew why they were sore! Being late in the day, I’m sure she satisfied alot of customers today which I was soon to discover.

Before too long, Sophie rolled over to reveal her shaven honeypot and invited me to dine at the Y...DATY and so I indulged and watched as she slowly squirmed and moaned to a louder volume over the next 5-10minutes. Soon enough I decided to have my turn and took the StaRfiSh pose where she went to town on my manhood. With her BBBJB slurpy action and wild tongue moves and gentle teeth feeling, I knew I wasn’t going to last long. The next thing I knew Sophie took a rubber and inserted her finger up my fudge slot and poked slowly in and out making my rod harder by the second as she sucked with a tenacious appetite that was now making my eyeballs roll back in their sockets!

I suggested 69 and we shifted into high gear. Her gorgeous butt checks were simply divine to much on and her love hole was a real gem to devour. With those silky smooth lips and glistening clit, I ate her for dinner! Sophie was still in overdrive on my knob as she swirled her saliva crazily about and pumping my shaft like a steam train’s piston. It was approaching the 45minute mark now and some serious positions were now called for.

I lifted her onto the bed and she slipped a dom onto my aching meat then guided me to her ass where she loved the deep feeling of a man’s flesh deep inside her. I pumped her ass for about 5 minutes before she asked me to lay down and she lifted my legs up in the air and proceeded to give my ass a real good rimming DG where her tongue darted about like a sneaky eel looking for a hole to hide in.

Sophie knows how to please and is mostly on Auto Pilot as she takes the lead and needs no directions. I had to park my Jaguar in her garage, so I once again swapped positions and slowly at first entered her doggie style for a few minutes of tightness that can’t be explained.......I swapped from love hole doggie to mish and soon I felt the need for speed so I hinted for the finishing touch.

Sophie wasted no time in once again shoving a fresh dom on her finger and some lube then slowly probing my A-hole. Once she found the groove, her hot mouth took over and sucked my cock with such passion and with an increasing speed that I knew the end was very near now.

Pressure was building up as she moaned and twisting her head about my cock as she blew me. Her long hair was a turn on as it fluttered about my balls teasing them further into blissful sensations of lust and steamy sex.

As she heard me moan, she sucked harder and faster and probed my bum with a quickening pace that I could now feel my love juice coming to the surface. Sophie could sense it too, so she shifted into turbo mode and turned up the pressure around my throbbing cock that I erupted with about 7 gushes of throat yoghurt and held her head down on my cock until I was satisfied I was finished CIM.

Sophie rose to her feet and giggled and we both knew we had a great time.

I’d see her again, but 533 has so much to offer these days I just can’t keep up!

Gold Member.

Yup. I hear you.
    Sophie is in my top 5 bbbj cim of all time.

Pity I can't punt again until late jan.

SILK

Sounds like an awesome experience.
    Thanks for the review.

Quote Originally Posted by Waxeater View Post
    Sounds like an awesome experience.
    Thanks for the review.
    Lots of thanks and comments Waxeater, how about some own reviews?

Gold Member.

Lady's Name: SOPHIE

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd

Date of Visit: LATE dec 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: .Ph 9967 9991

Hours of Business: 10-12PM ??

Rates: $90 / hlf

Size/shape: Really good sized breasts for an asian girl on a nice tight mid sized asian frame

Nationality or Ethnicity: MLC

Services Provided: spanish anal bbbj, cim

Value for money/recommend?: YES

Face: 8/10. sexy dirty face rather than total beauty

My experience.

To expand on my short note above here is a more complete review.

Sophie is an experienced crowd pleaser.
    Nothing was too much trouble.

Her BBBJ was pure pure porno.
    She initialed wet saliva'd up wanking into her mouth and onto her tongue.
    She rubbed it all over her chin and lips and cheeks.
    She DT
    She mouthed "cum in here" and every variation you can imagine through broken english.

Attempting to cool off I tried a little pussy in various positions but I was just to close to blowing to really get any rhythm going that Sophie might enjoy.
    She did this curious thing with the lube where she rubbed copious amounts not only over her pussy and my cock but all over her nether regions.
    Nice touch as it certainly eased my ready to blow cock.

At some point in pussy mode she did the same lube action with her ass hole and general area and asked me to fuck her ass.
    Try as I might I just couldn't get it in.
    Not through want of Sophie'd efforts,
    She seemed a touch disappointed perhaps that I couldn't get it in.

Off with the doom and back to her incredible porno bbbj where she just wanked licked and sucked my cum all over her lips and face and in her mouth. She even licked it up off her hand at some point.

As noted above in my short note, a top 5 all time bbbj cim.

SILK

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast