Person's Name : Betty , Ellie , Yumi

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : 24 / 01 / 21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :

Rates : 150/hr - $300 hr double

Size/shape :

Nationality or Ethnicity :

Services Provided : DFK, bbbj, doggy, cowgirl, mish, face fucking- over and over

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Rang Angie Sunday morning and made a booking for about 2 pm. Didn't bother booking a girl as we all know they get extended time with various punters (my self included). On arrival Angie ushered me into room 1 where Betty was waiting.
Angie said we will start with Betty and Ellie. Yumi will be available in about 1.5 hrs and will replace Ellie then. Sounds good to me, paid the financials, and after a quick kiss with Betty into the shower I went. Was drying my self when Ellie came in. Betty was organizing her music and a strobe light thing. I was at the end of the bed and Ellie came over and kissed me, I had her tit in my hand and encouraged her to stroke my ol fella. After a short while I gently pressed my hands on Ellie's shoulders, and she knew what I wanted. She knelt on the floor and took my cock into her mouth. Betty came over to my side, looked at Ellie and kissed me. I had a bit of a feel of Betty's tit before she excused herself to go and get a drink. Ellie asked me to sit on the 2 seater lounge chair and got a pillow for her knees and went back to sucking my cock. She allowed me to hold her head, and pull her down on me and hold her there . I'm thinking Ellie must be a great underwater swimmer as she can hold my cock in her throat for ages without a breath. This pretty much set the scene for the day.
Each girl gave me deep extended BBBJ allowed me to hold their heads and gently facefuck them. I'd lay down so one could sit on my face while the other sucked, intermittent with them sliding down my shaft and fucking me. Had them kneel at the edge of the bed for some doggy style. Always a wash before into the other girl.

While Betty had my cock in her mouth as I stood at the end of the bed Yumi came in, wearing her blue bikini. She put her bags down and came over, I put my arm around her, pulled her to me and lowered my head to gently bite then suck on her tit .

Soon after Angie came in, We fixed up the financials, extended with Betty and took Yumi in a double. Yumi has a great body, a smooth pussy, also very tasty. More of the same followed; Lots of BBBJ , slow gentle face fucking, eating pussy while being sucked, fucking one then the other, (with a clean up inbetween). Betty was getting hornier as the day went on, demanding I fuck her, even when I've only just got into Yumi. At one stage I had Yumi sitting on the floor, my cock in her mouth, Betty was on her back legs spread for me to eat her pussy, and she had a little vibe on her clit while I gave her pussy a good tongue lashing, she started to lift and buck her hips, then without notice she squirted into my mouth , very sweet. She took me by surprise but I instinctively pressed lips against her and kept tonguing her After some time Betty rolled out from under me and kissed me tasting her own pussy juice, and I told her that too.

Betty got a drink and lay on the bed spread her legs and played with her pussy while she watched me thrusting my cock in and out of Yumi's mouth. This time she really wanted me to fuck her as she kept telling me that she was sooo horny put my cock in here, and put her finger into her pussy. Eventually I domed up and drove into her pulled her to the corner of the bed so I could smash her pussy hard and deep, Betty came twice more and I finally unloaded into her. We cleaned up, showered and was cuddling up to Yumi while Betty did her thing, Yumi was soon playing with my cock and then sucking him. Off we go into round 2.

Had a great time with all three girls , will definitely return